Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lessonoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lessonoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lesson quotes about love, word less than or equal to, lesson life taught me unknowingly, judge less love, love lesson quotes,

• 77 Followers
  • 81 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Alisha Phillips(Asha!)

mute video

BHARATH B

“In the silence of the night, streetlights talk each other by touching their lights each other!”

©BHARATH B #walkingalone street light #darkest #alone #lessonoflife

Koms

mute video

Koms

mute video

Koms

mute video

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 In previously at a new place manav met with few new persons. Here everyone is happy with own group. But here manav was the only who don't make any new friend he just happy with himself. But after sometime he noticed that when someone started to give attention to a individual then that individual person starts to over reacting. This is good for you but this activity started irritate to others and disturbed whole crowd. There everything was going right but once he saw that individ #LifeStory #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #lessonoflife #MyThought #अशान्त

read more
#अशान्त मन

जरूरी नहीं कि हर बात कह कर बताया जाय...
कभी कभी इन्हे बिन कहे ही समझ लिया जाय...
(...caption) B positive 👇👇👇
In previously at a new place manav met with few new persons. Here everyone is happy with own group. But here manav was the only who don't make any new friend he just happy with himself. But after sometime he  noticed that when someone started to give attention to a individual then that individual person starts to over reacting. This is good for you but this activity started irritate to others and disturbed whole crowd. 
There everything was going right but once he saw that individ

Shivam Soni

✨If you feel like person has started ignoring you or not interacting with you properly, stop disturbing that person.🌟 #reality #lessonoflife #ignorance #sixtyseventhquote

अशोक अजनबी

#lessonoflife

read more
When I was shining 
the sky was overcast 
now the sky is clear 
but does shine ever last 

#lessonoflife

अशोक अजनबी

Initially I felt sad not to have a Guru (in human form) . I thought the path would be dark and painful but later I realised that I had the best teacher The Almighty with me who made me see things clearly with my own eyes and feel them without blinkers on my eyes like horses. I found a teacher in almost everything in existence. 
Life feels really good now ☺☺☺

#lessonoflife #philosophyoflife

Vedika

Inspired by M. Lisa ❤ #Sixtyfifthquote life #peoplechanges #lessonoflife #lessonforlife #Random

read more
Choose:
Why did you broke?
1) Because of your Situations
2) Because of your Family
3) Because of your Friends
4) Because of Love
5) Because you faced Failure
6) Because you were Betrayed
7) Because you wanted to change

My answer:
I broke on the day, when my own ones