Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best grief Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best grief Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i miss you grief quotes, missing you grief quotes, her absence is a silent grief, quotes about grief and loss of a loved one, grief and depression quotes,

• 195 Followers
  • 313 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Poet Sayanika Das

A poem on pollution. This poem depicts the sad reality of today's world. It's not only in Diwali that our environment is polluted. We harm out mother earth everyday. So please love your mother earth. In this poem the nature speaks for herself. And is really engrossed in grief and sorrow. The last lines tell us that smoke is slowly swallowing, i.e, damaging the nature. And the nature is shouting and roaring for help, and that sound of grief now echoes in my ears, as if the mother earth is questi #Nature #Death #story #Quote #Earth #Air #sadness #nojotohindi #Pollution #hindipoetry #nojotoenglish #nojotonews

read more
mute video

Oteeyho Iro

#grief you grieve as much as you love to all those that lost a loved one you don't have to hold it all in it's ok to feel let the emotions all come to you..but know that no amount of you crying,feeling sad and sleepless nights can bring them back... you living and keeping them alive in every memory and sending prayers to them is the last act of love you could give them.

read more
mute video

Jyoti Rathi

#grief

read more
mute video

Vireka Kemraj

mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification