Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best homealone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best homealone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you want to change the world go home and love your family, you begin to feel like home, quotes about home and love, go home and love your family quote, things to do alone at home,

• 32 Followers
  • 36 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Fairy Lights

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Write a story titled #homealone describing the first time you were home. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life love #philosophy #yqbaba

read more
I was afraid and so was my mom. She had told me,not to make much noise. Be as quite as the, lifeless toys.Just the difference between, her reason to be afraid,was nothing near mine.She was afraid of the noise the toys could make. And I, was afraid..? From the shadow of those toys .
 Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Write a story titled #homealone describing the first time you were home.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #life #love #philosophy #yqbaba

Satish Chandra

Story of a forever alone guy.. akele hai bhi ghar mein to kya? 😬😬👍🏻👍🏻 #homealone #yqbaba #sattypun #punny #Funny

read more
I'm all alone at home, wondering

घर में अकेले रहकर भी क्या उखाड़ लूँगा !

😬🙈😬 Story of a forever alone guy.. akele hai bhi ghar mein to kya? 😬😬👍🏻👍🏻

#homealone

#YQbaba

#SattyPun #Punny #Funny

khusi

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Write a story titled #homealone describing the first time you were home. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
  मै घर पर अकेली तो कभी नहीं रही पर हा बिना मा पापा के जरूर रही हूं।।
ओर याद हैं मुझे की वो सुबह जब मै मा पापा को फोन कर रही थी। मगर वो फोन उठा नहीं रहे थे तो उस वक़्त जो हाल मेरा हुआ था जो मै कभी सोच भी नहीं सकती थी कभी ।मानो कुछ ऐसा लगा मुझको की मेरे शरीर से जान ही निकाल गई हो , उस वक़्त आलम ये था कि कोई कुछ कहे ता तो मुझे उसे बस मारने का मन करता ।। जब उनसे बात हो गई थी तब मुझे चैन मिला था । वो पल फिर मेरे लाइफ मै कभी ना आए बस ।।🙏🙏🙏 Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Write a story titled #homealone describing the first time you were home.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Write a story titled #homealone describing the first time you were home. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
No one was to keep a watch at me. I moved from one corner of the house to other corner. I explored my own house like I was seeing for the first time. I shouted, I screamed, I sang, did all the staff that I couldn't have done in Presence of my parents. After being tired I switch on the television. Surfing through all the channels one by one, I reached a channel showing horror movie, and to coincidence the horrified ungly scary face poped up on the screen. I screem out of scared and ran out of the house. I waited almost three hours till my parents were back home. But I told them I was out just few minutes ago and hide the story where I was not that brave. Earlier it eas secret between me and the ghost. Now you are too my part of that secrer.  Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Write a story titled #homealone describing the first time you were home.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Home Alone It was the first time i was alone at home and nothing seemed to have worked as planned apart from the idiotic idea of being alone at home. Meticulous plans of sending everyone away for a couple of days had worked , but now i was ruing at my idiocy. Tina had expressed her inability to come on either days and as luck would have had it even Kaushal couldn't make it as planned. So here i was stranded with the loads of clothes i had happily agreed to iron in my zeal of sending mom away, an #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #homealone #yostowrimo

read more
Home Alone
It was the first time i was alone at home and nothing seemed to have worked as planned apart from the idiotic idea of being alone at home.
Meticulous plans of sending everyone away for a couple of days had worked , but now i was ruing at my idiocy.
Tina had expressed her inability to come on either days and as luck would have had it even Kaushal couldn't make it as planned.
So here i was stranded with the loads of clothes i had happily agreed to iron in my zeal of sending mom away, and a car to wash that was the price of sending Dad away, not to talk about the homework of Rinki and waling Tommy twice a day.
I ordered food but it was no fun having to eat all alone and with the spectre of pending jobs looming it was a nightmare.
Whole day was spent running from one errand to another and by evening i was barely able to move. 
The next day was even more hectic with people ringing the door bell every minute it seemed.
I was crying by the evening and tears of joys ran down my cheeks the next day when mom and dad came .
Never in my life was i happier seeing them. Home Alone
It was the first time i was alone at home and nothing seemed to have worked as planned apart from the idiotic idea of being alone at home.
Meticulous plans of sending everyone away for a couple of days had worked , but now i was ruing at my idiocy.
Tina had expressed her inability to come on either days and as luck would have had it even Kaushal couldn't make it as planned.
So here i was stranded with the loads of clothes i had happily agreed to iron in my zeal of sending mom away, an

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
The power suddenly went off.  Plunged in darkness, went looking for a matchbox and candles, likely to be found in the kitchen or Puja room.  Used my phone light to walk from room to room.  Suddenly heard a loud blast which sounded like a cylinder had burst.  Saw the tongues of flame reaching out to me.  I screamed.  It was a scary dream.  I had fallen asleep.
  Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Write a story titled #homealone describing the first time you were home.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

Good morning. When does #lifebecome fulfilling? It's #motivationtime at YQ. Collab to share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #homealone #loveyourself

read more
You make yourself happy
Not depending on the world to give you joy!
So, love yourself!
Keep yourself fit n' happy!
Because,
Finally,
Only you will be living your life
And the ride back home will be done alone! Good morning. When does #lifebecome fulfilling? It's #motivationtime at YQ. Collab to share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#homealone 
#loveyourself

Shrillzzz777

Great work, great name, But ephemeral fame. - RetroRaven. #johnwiiliams #Music #StarWars #homealone #harrypotter #Time love #Melody

read more
In this Digital age,
the toughest job is to write
a good Melody.
Can you tell me what a melody sounds like?
Like A heart of gold?
Or a mind of iron? Great work, great name,
But ephemeral fame. - RetroRaven.
#johnwiiliams #music #starwars #homealone #harrypotter #time #love #melody

Gaurav Dutta

I'm all alone at home, wondering how she used to manage all, everyday without any complaint. #homealone #home #society #relationship #homemaker #housewife

Roohi Bhargava

I am all alone at home wondering how my life would have been with you close to me.  #homealone #YQBaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification