Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fakefriendship Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fakefriendship Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love fake quotes in tamil, love fake status in hindi, fake love and real love quotes, fake a love, love fake images in tamil,

• 60 Followers
  • 60 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

ಸ್ನೇಹಕೆ ಕೊಳ್ಳಿ ಇಟ್ಟೇ ನೀ, ಬದುಕಿರುವಾಗಲೇ ಮನವ ನೋಯಿಸಿಬಿಟ್ಟೆ ನೀ 😔 #yqjogi #yqkannada #yqthoughts life #fakefriendship #brokenpromises #trustnomore #neverforgiveyou

read more
ನಿರ್ಧರಿಸಿಯಾಗಿದೆ ನಿನ್ನ ಸಹವಾಸವದು
ಶಾಶ್ವತವಾಗಿ ಬೇಡವೆಂದು 
ಸ್ನೇಹವೆಂಬ ಹೆಸರಲಿ ನೋವುಣಿಸಿದ ಜೀವವೇ 
ಮರಳಿ ಬಾರದಿರೆನ್ನ ಜೀವನದಲ್ಲಿ ನೀನೆಂದು 😔 ಸ್ನೇಹಕೆ ಕೊಳ್ಳಿ ಇಟ್ಟೇ ನೀ, ಬದುಕಿರುವಾಗಲೇ ಮನವ ನೋಯಿಸಿಬಿಟ್ಟೆ ನೀ 😔
#yqjogi #yqkannada #yqthoughts #life #fakefriendship #brokenpromises #trustnomore #neverforgiveyou

sanjana Bhardwaj

Beware of fake person nd fake friends....#layers #fakefriendship #trustbroken #doublefaced #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #boostthyself

read more
Sometimes it's not the people who changed, 
It's the mask that falls off..  Beware of fake person nd fake friends....#layers #fakefriendship #trustbroken #doublefaced #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #boostthyself

Priyanka Rathod

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. At times, we find our greatest teachers in our friends who guide us in our most crucial moments that often teachers and parents don't have access to. Today, remember the lessons your friends taught you. #lessonsfriendstaught #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fakefriendship

read more
Never trust their innocent face.
They are fake, selfish and gold digger.
Stay away from my life.. and don't act smart in front of me.. Strangers are far better than u..
 Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

At times, we find our greatest teachers in our friends who guide us in our most crucial moments that often teachers and parents don't have access to.

Today, remember the lessons your friends taught you. #lessonsfriendstaught #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fakefriendship

Priyanka Rathod

It's difficult to find 
true friend 
in this era of 
fake people #friendship #fakepeople #writer #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #bestyqenglishquotes #fakefriendship

Priyanka Rathod

One thing I had learned from my life..
People come and go.
No friends , no stupid bf or gf will b with u in ur hard times.
Only ur parents will support u, no matter what.
So don't run for ur stupid friends...  #fakepeople #fakefriendship #familyiseverything #familylove #parents_love #yqbaba #yqquotes

Priyanka Rathod

Sometimes talking to a stranger is best thing ever happened rather than talking to known people. Stranger 
#stranger #life #fakefriendship #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification