Best wishes for hospitalised person Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories & Poem.
The Type Of Person Who Must Never Date According To Your Zodiac Sign
After only a few meetings, it is next to impossible to figure out if the person you are dating is your ‘forever’ person or not. Most of the times, it is too late when you eventually find out that your decision of dating that person was wrong.
Here we are, trying to make your decision easy by listing down traits of a person who must never date.
• A person who shows great amount of interest in your right from the start.
• Someone who nods head in agreement to whatever you say.
• A person who cannot keep you interested while having a conversation.
• Someone who does not speak their mind out to you.
• A person who makes you feel emotionally insecure and trapped.
• Someone who compels you to question everything about your relationship.
• Someone who has a monotonous life.
• A person who would prefer sitting at home doing nothing for days instead of traveling and exploring the world.
• Someone who does not invite change into life.
• Someone who is too practical about everything.
• Someone who does not think emotionally.
• Someone who prefers to be alone most of the time.
• A person who is too lazy to meet up to your energy level.
• Someone who does not value time.
• Someone who does not mind if they are financially dependent on you.
• Someone who isn’t interested in talking about things as passionately as you do.
• Someone who doesn’t understand your level of thinking and does not even try.
• A person who does not really care about your dreams and passions.
• A person who is jealous of the social person that you are.
• Someone who is too clingy.
• Someone who pretends and acts just to show the world that you belong to them.
• A person who cannot handle the emotional side of you.
• Someone who leaves you alone when you need them the most.
• Someone who completely ignores all the things that are going wrong instead of making them right.
• A person who always points out negativity in everything.
• A person with low ambitions and less self respect.
• A person who gets jealous pretty easily.
• A person who is adamant about things that they need.
• Someone who doesn’t respect your choices and decisions.
• Someone who does not give you the amount of privacy you need.
• A person who pushes down your creativity.
• A person who does not encourage your thoughts and mindset.
• Someone who doesn’t appreciate the things you do for them.
• A person who does not respect the emotional side of you.
• Someone who labels you ‘sensitive’ the moment you try expressing yourself.
• Someone who cannot make you feel secure by being in a relationship.
Title:- Personality#1 (Anti-social) So I'm gonna talk about the multiple personalities of a person here through the various quotes. A person whose personality changes faster than a girl's mood during her mood swings.
WHEN EXPECTATIONS MEET REALITY
Our generation has a common question to his/her friend/partner that, “Why are you expecting so much from me?”
Firstly expectations are common for all people. Each and every person expect more or less from a particular person depending on their level of friendship. The more close you get to someone, the more are the chances of increasing expectations. The thing is some show or tell the other person and some keep it in their mind.
If we think that others should not keep any expectations from you, isn’t that also one kind of expectation???
There is only one way of any person to stop expecting from you and that is by having a total memory-loss of that person. But is it practically possible? There’s no need to think of the answer.
Let’s have a talk about dealing with these expectations.
If you feel that the other person is expecting much more from me, then don’t just bounce on him for having so many expectations. Instead try to understand that person’s point of view for having that expectation and then calmly make them understand your point of view too.
No person can totally stop expecting but it may be decreased by understanding just one point that
“No one does anything according to your thinking. Its only you who have to adjust according to your surroundings as adjustments take a lead role for having a peaceful life.”
What happens when your expectations are not fulfilled??
It leads to disappointment, heartbreaks and sometimes even end of relationships.
But let’s make one thing clear that expectations should never become a reality. When we want to have more & more from what we have, it leads to expectations and expectations have no end. So it can be concluded that expectations are the result of desires.
Just like desires are good in a limit, expectations are also good if they have a limit.
Many times its only you and your lies responsible for the increasing expectations towards you. Lets see by taking an example-
You promised your friend to meet today for having fun but you know that you are not going to make it as you already have other plans and so when you call your friend again to cancel the plan, he gets disappointed as firstly you promised him which increased his expectations and when you said no afterwards, all his excitement got ruined.Now if we think of the same situation with a different perspective then when your friend asked to meet you, you told that he already has another plan so you will meet him tomorrow. In this case there was no expectation created as you were clear to him and so no disappoint can take place.
Each and every person should clear one thing in their mind that in the case of expectations, no-one is right and no-one is wrong. It is the expectation who is playing all the game and when this expectation meets reality, it brings question in any kind of relationship.
Expectations can’t be stopped but it can be given a direction by openly telling the other person of what you feel or expect so that he/she can help you clear your misunderstanding and explain his/her point of view.
So to get rid of expectations becoming your reality, always be open and feel free to clear your head as one small misunderstanding may end a strong relationship.