Discover & Read Best Stories about regrets quotes relationships. Also Read about .
What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness
Amazing Video !
Gives us insight in to happiness and people want or chasing for. Not certainly, but helps in understanding pain points of majority of people, so that it can be treated by building a product that solves the pain.
#ProductManagementLesson #StudyingProduct #StudyingPurpose
--- Check out >
What keeps us happy and healthy as we go through life? If you think it's fame and money, you're not alone – but, according to psychiatrist Robert Waldinger, you're mistaken. As the director of a 75-year-old study on adult development, Waldinger has unprecedented access to data on true happiness and satisfaction.
In this talk, he shares three important lessons learned from the study as well as some practical, old-as-the-hills wisdom on how to build a fulfilling, long life.
My Notes/ Learnings from the video:
1. Good relationships keep us happier & healthier.
- People who are more socially connected to family, friends, community are happier.
- Loneliness kills people faster.
- People can be lonely in a crowd, marriage.
2. Its not just the number of friends you have, or if you are in a committed relationship, its the quality of close relationships that matters. Living in the mid of conflict is bad for our mental & physical health.
3. Good relationships, that gives us warmth of being protected, being there.
What's the takeaway:
1. Enable product to form relationships between people who have similar interests.
2. Enable people to participate in each other's life journey of pursuing their passion.
3. This could help people alleviate pain of loneliness and get sense of warmth of relationships, being protected, people listening.
love and regrets