Discover & Read Best Stories about harry styles chat. Also Read about .
Best friends too deserve to be pinned at the top of WhatsApp chat list!🏷️
Best ways to learn salsa and bachata dancing for novice person :
1. MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE MIRROR- Practice body rolls against a wall or mirror, focusing on 'peeling yourself off of the wall'. For a downward roll, start with your head and follow with your chest, stomach, hips, and knees. For an upward roll, come back up with your knees, hips, stomach, chest and finally head. This will give you the muscle memory, and muscles in general, to do great body rolls while dancing.
2. WATCH OTHER DANCERS- whether on the dance floor or the internet, observing can be your greatest learning tool. Don't allow yourself to be limited to the styles present in your area. Watch dancers from around the world to see what styles are out there. No matter where you are observing, pick dancers who you admire or who have something you'd like to incorporate into your dancing. Make it your goal to learn something from someone each time you go out (congresses are perfect for this), and you will add lots of variety to your repertoire.
3. DO SIT-UPS- strong abs give you better balance, which allows you to to be more smooth and centered on the dance floor. This is most important for spinning- the best way to spin is with a nice, tight core that allows you to spot and stay balanced. Try doing ab-strengthening exercises just before going to dance class or out to the club, and it will likely make you feel much more controlled. That is the short term fix- as for long term, strong abs will help you become a better spinner in general since you'll have more strength to whip around faster, and will also allow better strength for attempting more advanced moves.
4. RECORD YOURSELF- The video camera is your friend! Really, it is. This is perhaps the best tool out there, as humbling as the experience may be. Have someone video tape you social dancing, in practice, in the studio with a partner, wherever you want. Later, watch the video and see what you think. Sometimes we are our harshest critics, and for this very reason, it will allow you improve at a much faster rate. We don't always have great perception of what our bodies are doing- we make think that we are doing something correctly, but then on film we'll see that we are not, and this allows a better connection between mind and body. This is also a great tool for dance teams- record your routine in practice, tech rehearsal, and performance and analyze it. That way you know if you are in unison, and if all the movements are being done the same way.
5. BODY ISOLATIONS- In front of a mirror, move each part of your body in isolation. Be careful to ISOLATE the movement, only move one part at a time, no matter how slow you go. This works great to slow cha cha music, so each movement can take a couple 8 counts. If you dedicate some time each day to practicing these isolations, your body movement will improve and will become much more natural out on the dance floor.
Here’s what you’ll do next:
Basic Steps and New Steps
Open Shines (show-off moves done separately or with a partner)
Leader (Male) and Follower (Female) Drills
Simple and complex Turns and turn patterns
Partnering Techniques. This is where you put all the pieces of the puzzle together.
How to vary, change, and stylize each move
How to do Shoulder Rolls, Shoulder Shakes and/or Shimmies
How to do Full Body Rolls
How to do Hip Circles
How to do Arm Styling
Harry Potter 😍😘💔