Discover & Read Best Stories about child story in hindi. Also Read about hindi sex story, love story, story, story of cinderella, story for kids, story i hindi, story in hindi, the hindi story, story in english, xxx story, story love movie, story book, hate story 3, love story movie, hot story.
Surdas went to God’s temple, then people said - “How did you come?” Hesaid - “I came to see God” People said - “You do not have eyes, how will you beable to see God?” He said - “If I do not have eyes for beholding God, then doesThakurji (God) not have eyes? He said, but God will be able to see me! He willbecome pleased on seeing me, and my work will be done.”Now Brother! Sister! Pay attention. Just as I have no eyes, but God haseyes, with that He sees me. Similarly gentlemen! If you do not have awareness ofGod, then does God not have awareness about us? If in our knowledge God is notknown therefore I am Surdas, but are we not in God’s awareness? When we are inHis awareness, then now we have never to worry about anything at all. Just as achild is in his mother’s site, till then no one can do him any wrong and whatever isneeded for the child, the mother will arrange everything for him. Similarly, whenGod’s presence, we are never are distant from him, then our protection, provision,welfare etc. whatever is needed, that all he will do.God’s says in the Gita –Ananyaascintayanto maam ye janaah paryupaasate;tesaam nityaabhiyuktaanaam yogaksemam ahaamyaham.( Gita 9:22)"To those men, who worship Me alone, thinking of none but Me, who areever-devout, I make provisions to protect what they have and I also provide themwith all the necessities that are required." (Gita 9:22)"macchitah sarvadurgaani matprasaadaattrishyasi” (Gita 18/58);"By fixing your mind on Me, you will by My favor, conquest all difficulties, butif your ego does not let you listen to Me, then you will be lost"; and“matprasaadaadvaanoti shaasvatam padmavyayam” (Gita 18/56)That eternal ever-lasting post can also be attained by My grace,”The point is that in knowledge, the Lord’s grace is present, then He willprotect us from the inauspicious and will make us attain Him. However our mindmust remain fixed on God. Our trust and faith should all be on God. If our trustand faith is not on Him, His grace will shower on us. He is already making all theprovisions for us. Whatever is for our welfare, and eternal good, his is naturallydoing that for us.We see pleasure and pain in two different forms, that pleasure is separateand pain is separate. However in God’s abode, pleasure and pain are notseparate. Just as“laalane taadne maaturnaakaaroopnyam yathaarbhake |Tadvedeva maheshasya niyanturgunadoshyoh ||Mother does not have two different feelings while loving or scolding. Withonly one feeling, the mother loves and scolds. In other words, with a heart filledwith love, she loves the child, and seeing towards what is for his good, she alsoslaps him. Then does she do anything that is harmful to the child? Never ! In thesame way, when God does what is in accordance to our wishes and other timesnot, rather He slaps us, then in His doing, we must see that He is our mother! Maa!Whatever is favorable or unfavorable, whatever it be, in that is our welfare,whether we understand it or not.Does the child understand mother’s efforts? Does a child have any power tounderstand her endeavors? No ! A child has no such power to understand abouther struggles. The child has no need whatsoever to understand her labor. Hesimply lies in his Maa’s lap. Likewise, there is no need for us to understand whatGod does and how he does it. How is He, where does He live - we have no needto know all this. Does a child know where his mother was born? Whose daughteris she? Whose sister? Whose wife? Whose sister-in-law? Whose aunt? Wheredoes she live? How does she support herself? What does she do? Whatbusiness does she do and at what time,? Etc. The child knows nothing aboutthese things, and also the child has no need to know this. Similarly how is ourGod (Maa)? Who is she? Whether she is beautiful or not? Whether she is harshor compassionate? Whether she is good or bad? Whether she is helpful or harmful? etc. etc. what have we got to do with all of this? Simply that she is mymother. Whatever is good for us, she will do on her own. What do we know ofgood and bad? What understanding do we have about what is good and what isnot? Do we have that knowledge? Can we see that? Oh! What can Surdassee? What do we understand of what is good and what is not? What is proper andwhat is improper? There is no need to explain any of this talk at all. Simply, I amHis and He is mine. He alone is my mother, my father, my brother, my friend, myfamily member and He is everything. And He only is my wealth, my possessions,my glories, my land, my property etc. He is everything –tvameva mata cha pita tvamevatvameva bandhuscha sakha tvameva |tvameva vidyaa dravinam tvamevatvameva sarvam mama devadeva ||"You are my mother, father, brother, friend, knowledge .....You are myeverything."If someone asks you, who is your mother? God! Who is your father? God!Who is your brother? God! Who is your companion? God! Who does yourwork? God! Everything is only God. Everything is only Maa. Just as for a child,the mother is the clothes washer, mother is the hair dresser, mother is the midwife,mother is the one to breastfeed, mother is the Lord, mother is Guru (spiritualguide), mother is servant, mother is also a sweeper, etc. Mother is the one whodoes even the most menial tasks and even the most skilled tasks. Like that,everything is only God, then what are we worried about!Chinta deen-dayaalko mo man sada anand. It is joy and only joy in ourminds. Simply bliss ! Whether He is worried for us, not worried, what concern dowe have of this? Just as whether the mother is worried or not about her child,what concern does the child have about this! She is worried about him on her own;because the child is her very own. It is no obligation for her to care for her ownchild. Rather it is her duty. Whether she does or does not do, what has the childgot to do with it? Child has no concern whatsoever regarding this matter. God toois like our mother in the same way, that is it! He is our mother. We neither have todo anything, nor do we have to know anything, nor study anything; but only remain joyful at all times. We have to blissfully play. Lying in the mother’s lap,simply play, laugh and be happy. Why must we be happy? Because the mother ispleased, i.e. when we are happy, then the mother is pleased. For her pleasureonly we are sitting in her lap, playing, jumping, and doing all work. We have noconcern with anything else at all. We are only concerned about our one mother.Whatever a mother owns, it is all to provide for the child. A mother’sstrength, intellect, abilities, education, body, clothes, house, etc. all of it is forthe child only. Similarly, whatever capabilities, power, extra-ordinariness thatGod has, it is all for us only. If it is not for us, then who is it for? Therefore at notime should we worry about anything at all. Even if worries occasionally arise,then, say to God - “He Naath! See! worries have come” Just as when a child isthirsty, he says “Boo Boo” and the Maa feeds him some water. In no languagethe expression “Boo” means water, but the minute a child says “boo”, the mothergives him water to drink, similarly in whatever language we say anything at all, ourMaa (God) will understand it -Gungaa teri baatko aur na smajhe koi |Kai samajhai teri maavadi kai samajhai teri joiJust as a man who cannot speak, his language is understood by his motherand his wife. Who else will understand his language? However, whether Godunderstands our language or not, this too should be of no concern to us. We mustsimply continue to call out “Maa! Maa ! Surely a child does not use some specialmeans to call out to his mother. He simply continues to say, Maa! Maa! In thesame way, simply continue to call out “Maa! Maa! That is it! There is nothingmore that needs to be done. Maa appears dear, Maa’s name is pleasing.Therefore lovingly say - Maa! Maa!! Maa!!!We met a gentleman. He said that when I rotate the “mala” (Holy beads),then I make the sounds that are made while relishing tasty food. Now what is themethod of doing “bhajan”! We simply have to make the sound of relishing goodfood. With great joy, repeat the Lord’s Name, chant His name. Whatever you do,do so joyfully.“What will happen ? How will it happen ?” - we have nothing to do with all
of this. The mother is concerned about these things, and she worries about all
this. Just as Mother Yashoda and Mother Kaushalya worried about when will my
“Lala” (loving son) get married? But the “Lala” does not understand what marriage
is and what it is not? He is simply rejoicing and playing around in his own joyful
state. Similarly our Mother worries about what will happen to her child, how will it
happen? We have no concern about all this, and we have no need to even know.
Mother knows and her work knows! We have to remain in bliss and bliss alone
and remain in the mother’s lap! What a jubilant point this is. What a blissful thing!
“Tu jaane tera kaam jaane” You know and your work knows. Saying so, become
free of all worries, free of fear, free of remorse and free of all doubts. We have to
remain ever blissful and jubilant. At all times we have to be carefree and happy.
We have no work whatsoever, only rejoicing, remaining blissful! Our
responsibility is only one and that is, to remain joyful, to remain blissful at all times.
It is a good feeling to call the name of mother - Maa ! Maa ! Saying Maa! Maa !
is a dear and affectionate feeling, therefore we repeat His name. Ram ! Ram!
Appears sweet, therefore we say so. In this there is no rule or ordinance that we
must repeat so many times. What is there in that many times or the other? We
are saying Maa Maa, out of our own will. How are we to repeat the Lord’s Name?
How many times? How is “Bhajan” to be done? How much bhajan is to be done?
With all of this, what is our intent? The name of Maa is dear to us, therefore with
great joy, with pure delight and contentment (prasannataa se) we repeat the name.
We are simply in ecstacy. We are experiencing great joy. We are very much
pleased! We are most delighted and contented!
Mukh Raam Krishna Raam Krishna kijiye re |
Sita Ram ne bhajan laavo lijiye re ||
Nayaran ! Narayan !! Narayan !!!
Image SourceLike most offbeat movies, this one isn’t very famous. The movie will hit you so hard that you cannot not be affected by it. You might love it, You might hate it because it will depress you, make you cry but there is no chance that you’ll be unaffected. Tulip Joshi is so brilliant that you’ll wonder why is she not approached by directors. The world created by the movie makers will take you in the grotesque, scary, hair-raising dystopian world as a result of female infanticide. Do yourself a favour and watch it.
2. MasaanImage SourceAn offbeat movie that was watched and discussed by many. It’s a story of how four lives intersect along the Ganges and that gives an insight into love, life and death. One of the finest movies of 2015, this movie will be a chilling experience. Beautifully written and directed, with top-notch performances by the actors, it’s a do not miss movie!
3. The Blue UmbrellaImage SourceVishal Bharadwaj is the master of adaptations. Based on Ruskin Bond’s short story, the story captures the simple life of a small hill-town and tells the story of a girl whose favourite blue umbrella gets stolen. The little girl is adorable and Pankaj Kapoor absolutely makes the film an extraordinary one.
4. ParzaniaImage SourceBased on the real life story of a Parsi family whose son goes missing during the Gujarat riots, the movie is deeply impactful. The director, the cinematographer, the story writer, the script writer, the actors, everyone is commendable. And it’s a shame it was never released in Gujarat. It’s a shame when people are left devoid of such movies.
5. DorImage SourceIt’s very hard to make a simple movie. A movie of two simple women, very different from each other, linked by a tragedy. Their budding friendship is so beautifully written and scripted. Dor is so much more than a story about their friendship. It’s a story about the wide gap in how the women are treated in the urban and rural ares. It’s about the struggle of a widow. Ayesha Takia and Gul Panag are pure brilliance.
6. GulaalImage SourceAnurag Kashyap is the master-maker of offbeat movies. A huge fan, I simple cannot fathom how this man makes his movies. The story of a law student whose journey will leave you speechless. It is dark, moving, engrossing and brain consuming. The cast is awesome and Kay Kay Menon steals the show! Do, do watch it!
7. Black FridayImage SourceAnother movie by Anurag Kashyap! Based on the investigations following the 1993 serial bomb blasts…this movie is raw, dark, real and brilliantly made. The performances, direction, background score, use of colours, light, effects, everything makes the movie mind blowing. Not everyone is as brave as Mr. Kashyap to take up the task of making such a movie and executing it so well.
8. Mumbai Meri JaanImage SourceNishikant Kamat is another director who’ll stun you with his movies. The story of how the Mumbai serial bombings affected the lives of 5 people unrelated to each other. The story is beautifully written and the stories of the 5 different people blend in seamlessly. The cast is again just perfect and you’d missing a lot if you haven’t watched this movie yet!
9. LakshyaImage SourceVery few offbeat movies cast a hero popular amongst the masses. This is one such movie which had established that Hrithik is a brilliant actor and more, that Farhan Akhtar is an even brilliant director. It’s the story of a good-for-nothing jobless, grown man who joins the army and turns over a new leaf. Preity Zinta is flawless, too.
10. UdaanImage SourceAlmost every cinephile would have watched this movie. For those who haven’t, Udaan will leave you spellbound with it’s brilliant story-telling. Nobody can play the character of an ultra-strict father better than Ronit Roy and Rohan’s journey of freedom is something you’ll have to witness to appreciate it!
11. The LunchboxImage SourceWhat a brilliant work of art! The best of the movies are the ones that tell a simple tale. The story of two lives whose paths cross because of a wrong delivery is what the story is about. When there are actors like Irrfan Khan and Nawazuddin, you don’t have to say much. But what’s amazing is that Nimrat Kaur is at par and her work is just wonderful.
12. A WednesdayImage SourceThe cast is so inviting: Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah, Jimmy Shergill…you would want to watch the movie without further checking the IMDB. The movie is fantastic. A case that keeps haunting a retired police officer, the case of a man and a Wednesday. The dialogues will make you whistle and you’ll fall in love with offbeat cinema!
13. Monsoon WeddingImage SourceMira Nair is a woman I highly respect. And if I had a chance, I would love to learn the art of making movies from her. Monsoon Wedding is a 2001 film which talks about so many issues in the most subtle manner. There are many stories in this film. The story of a stressed father, the bride with a secret, the bride’s cousin with a deeper, darker secret. It’s an overwhelming ride of emotions and the beauty of relationships.
14. No SmokingImage SourceAnother film from Anurag Kashyap. Watch this strange movie since it tells the tale of a man who is a chain smoker. The movie is not just about quitting smoking; it’s about quitting any addiction. Welcome to realistic cinema. The theme is hard to make a movie on that’s why Kashyap is pure genius.
15. SwadesImage SourceAnother offbeat, a brilliant movie starring a famous star! I can absolutely watch this movie over and over again. The story of a man who comes to India to take his nanny with him to the U.S.A. but instead falls in love with India. The movies will show the life of rural India and honestly, at the end will make you hopeful. Shahrukh Khan is wonderful and the movie is a must-watch.
16. Stanley ka DabbaImage SourceSoft, simple and a gem of a movie. If you think it’s a movie for kids, please throw your preconceived notions out the window and watch this beautiful movie. It revolves around a teacher who forces students to share their tiffins with him and threatens one because he is unable to bring one. Very moving, very well written and amazingly executed!
17. Being CyrusImage SourceOriginally named ‘Akoori’, this movie is about a young man who enter the lives of the dysfunctional Sethna family. It is a dark, intense, comic urbane film and a movie well ahead of its time. Very intelligently written and well-directed, this movie should be on your bucket list.
18. MaqboolImage SourceIt’s extremely difficult to adapt a play and convert it into a movie that tells the story in an Indian way. So hats-off to Vishal Bharadwaj for his brilliant adaptation! The casting is superb and so is the characterization. The script is fantastic and Macbeth couldn’t have reached the masses in a better way!
19. AligarhImage SourceIf you haven’t seen this movie, you probably have missed out so much. The story of a professor expelled from his university because of his sexual orientation and his struggles is heart-wrenching and honestly, making a movie on a controversial topic is brave. The movie might seem slow at times but I love it. The scene where Manoj Bajpai sings a song along with the radio is so touching and moving and wonderfully executed. A brilliant movie that should definitely be watched.
20. The NamesakeImage SourceBased on Jhumpa Lahiri’s novel and directed by Mira Nair, the movie will take you into its world and leave you speechless! It gives you a look into family ties, clashing value and culture and all of it is so beautifully written and directed. Kudos to you, Mira Nair!
21. Manorama: Six Feet UnderImage SourceThis movie is intriguing, complex and gives you a thrilling ride. It’s not a simple movie and it will weave the story into web and then untangle it slowly. Abhay Deol is obviously fantastic and will leave a deep impact on you. Gul Panag is amazing too! Watch it and see it for yourself!
22. DasvidaniyaImage SourceVinay Pathak is one of my favorite actors and no one can do the protagonist’s role better than him. This movie will leave you pleased, satisfied and wondering how you delayed watching it. The story about a man loves to make lists and makes a final one when he realizes he is about to die. The story is simple and the performances are brilliant.
23. ShahidImage SourceBased on the real-life story of controversial lawyer Shahid Azmi who was assassinated in 2010, this movie was very moving and had a deep impact. Rajkumar Rao is amazing and he’ll leave you stunned by his performance. It is honest and very responsibly made. Do watch it if you have a love for cinema!
24. LSDImage SourceThree stories told through a camera which is a part of the story is amazing! The cast is new but very convincing. The director has tried something new in the movie and has succeeded to an extent. Watch the movie for its experience.
25. Mr. and Mrs. IyerImage SourceNot really famous but a great movie that Indian cinema produced. The story about a devout Hindu woman who protects a Muslim man when communal riots break out. A very sensitive topic; the characters have been done justice and how couldn’t they have been done when played by Rahul Bose and Konkana Sen Sharma. Wonderful movie and should definitely be watched.
26. I Am KalamImage SourceSimple, sweet with perfect narration, it’s the story of a boy who calls himself Kalam with the hope of becoming like Abdul Kalam someday. It depicts the story of poor India and the struggles of uneducated masses. It’s a great watch!
27. IqbalImage SourceIqbal is one the movies that people watched and discussed. The story of a deaf and mute boy with a passion for cricket and his journey. Shreyas Talpade was so brilliant that he shocked us. The relationships are wonderfully portrayed the screenplay is very tight. If you haven’t watched this, please do!
28. Dev DImage SourceOne must think I am biased towards Anurag Kashyap but he owns the world of offbeat cinema. An unconventional interpretation and portrayal of Devdas, this movie is just superb. The music is fantastic and the performance will leave you reeling. So much talent in one movie, it overwhelms me.
29. Khosla Ka GhoslaImage SourceOffbeat and comedy. One of the very few comedy movies that’ll leave your stomach hurting. The story of a middle-class man from Delhi who tries to get back his land from a property dealer with the help of his family and friends. It should be watched if you are looking for a movie one can related to and laugh at!
30. Sulemaani KeedaImage SourceA hilarious movie on two struggling ‘bros’ who knock on every door in Mumbai to realize their dream of becoming writers. Very realistic and honestly, you will see your story somewhere in them. If you are a struggler in the city of dreams, you’ll be able to relate to it. And it’ll be strange and weird if you do not like i
My first birthday 🚫
And it was a bright sunny day of mid summers, in the mountains of shimla..
A usual day for "Aira" , an innocent, beautiful girl with two long braids , wearing a frock and specially she was cathoyant....
Aira is an orphan, living in "SAINT MARRY ORPHANAGE SHIMLA".....
➡Come on get up, wash all the clothes kept in washroom, then you have to cook todays meal....
With a sad grin on her face, Aira went to wash clothes....
She decided to wash all the clothes on the stream, going through their backyard...
➡Have you bought the reports veer?
Veer, i am asking you something, what is in the reports?
➡Saba.....reports are positive, you cant bear a child........
And saba was broken...she started crying, she was waiting for a child from last 15 years....
And today finally the reports said.....she cant bare the child..
Veer and saba, a couple, who were married 15 years ago, were desperate to have a child, but it was God's
Will....Saba could not have a child...
➡veer.... we should adopt a child..
➡Saba are you sure, will you be able to give someone else's child , that love which it will deserve.
➡we have no option...i want to have my child veer...
We will adopt a newborn, so will be able to grow him/her as our will..
➡ok saba...lets see
➡No veer...i will today to the orphanage, come on get up...get up veer...
Aira was busy washing clothes...
Humming a tone, la la laaaa laaa laa la la lala la...
We have reached veer.. see its written on the board
SAINT MARRY ORPHANAGE .....
➡Excuse me mam...
➡we are here to adopt a child, can you call the warden of the orphanage...
➡yes sir, you take a seat...i will call her..
And both were seated......
La la laaaa laaa laa la la lala la, saba and veer were listning to this tone, and both of them looked out of the window....
➡she is so adorable saba.. isn't she?
And both looked at each other ....
Yes they where going to adopt her...
Aira was going to have parents....
And finally the documentation was done...
➡Aira....You are now "Aira veer"
And a beautiful tint could be seen on the trio's face..
1 year later____
Saba and veer are roaming in the hospital corridor..
➡Doctor, she was palying , she suddey fell down and i saw blood oozing out of her mouth..
➡Doctor what is wrong with my child.....How is my Aira?
➡we have to wait for the reports....
This incident took place just few days before the family was going to celebrate Aira's first birthday..
➡Mr. Veer, she is suffering from tumour...stage 3
She has very less time left with her..
➡she was going to be just 1 year old for us doctor...
And saba and veer broke down
Her birthday was to be celebrated on 8th of August, so saba and veer prepeared to give her surprise..
It was 11: 59
➡Happy birthday to you, happy birtday to you, happy birthday dear Aira...
She did not responded...🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫
She could not be one for us....
Veer and saba shattered...
Five Golden Principles
Wherever you live, there you are living in your home. The significance is not in living in your home, but if you live in God's kingdom then there is much significance and greatness. This home (kingdom) you have called your own. But this home was from the very beginning belonging to God only. Even right now it is God's and later on also it will remain God's. If you die, then surely this house will not go with you. It belongs to God only. Therefore from today onwards, accept that I live in God's home. Really speaking you are living in God's home. When you come to Haridwar the you say - Oh ! this is gateway to God's home. When you come to Vrindavan you say that this is the place where God engaged in His divine loving pastimes. When you go to Ayodhya then you say we have come to God's palace. Accept it as God's kingdom or God's home, then this very house that you live in will become Vrindavan. At all times let that thought prevail, that I am living in God's home, and we are his very dear ones that belong to him. From today onwards accept this. All of you, do not consider your home as belonging to you. Oh' It is God's home! We have considered it our home in the middle somewhere. Before it was God's, and later on it will be God's then in the middle how can it become ours? Simply for no reason you have put a stamp on it. There is a point that you must pay close attention to - whatever work you do, accept it as God's work and then do it. Whether it is washing your clothes, taking a bath. This body is also God's, therefore to serve God you are doing it's work. Eating and drinking is also God's work. Office work and business is also God's work. The Master of this entire world is God, therefore the master of all the bodies is also God.Therefore work related to this body and to this world can be whose work? It is God's work only! What a wonderful thing this is! We live in God's kingdom and we are doing His work - these are two points. Now the third point is - All the things that are in the house, they too belong to God only. If the house belongs to God and you belong to God then can the things belong to someone else? Mothers and sisters should want that they should take those things that belong to God and cook with them. In the mind must be the thought that Oh! it is for offering food to God that I am cooking this meal. Now offer the foods prepared to God and thereafter however many people that are in the house, understand them to be God's people and offer them food.Understand them to be God's loving people, they are God's very loving and sweet children. I am feeding them. I am serving God. Just like if you love someone's child, then his mother will be very pleased, won't she? similarly, if you serve God's children, then God will be pleased. What a wonderful point this is! Cooked God's food, offered it to God and fed God's children with the prepared foods. When you eat yourself, then too think of it as God's "prasad" (partaking in the food offered and blessed by God). How very wonderful! "Tumhi nibedit bhojan karahin | Prabhu prasad pat bhooshan gharhin || (Manas 2/128/1) As discussed earlier, make everything an offering to the Lord; not just food. If you wear jewellery, offer it to God "Thakurji". Wear only those clothes that belong to Thakurji. Let all things be taken in as if it is "prasad" (offering to the Lord), then all things will get purified. Have you seen this or not, that when food is offered to Thakurji's as "prasad" and is later distributed to all, then every person will bring forth their hand to receive the "prasad". Even if the smallest portion is given, then too he will be happy. Whether he is a millionaire or a billionaire, he too will bring his hand forward, and if you give him a small piece of the "prasad", he will be happy. Is this person hungry for sweets? If some millionaire or a billionaire asks for "prasad" and if you tell him let us go to the market and I will buy it for you from the market, then he will not be happy. He will say, am I starved of sweets or what? I want "prasad". Now tell me the importance of "prasad"? It is Thakurji's (God's) "prasad" (offering to the Lord). Everything in the house belongs to the Lord. If you follow this, then I would like to share with you a very great point. Have mercy and simply do it, then it is very great thing and very beneficial. Place "tulsidal" (the sacred basil leaf) on all the money - wealth that you have at home. On all the jewellery, clothes on everything place "tulsidal." Even for the house, offer it. On all animals, place tulsidal. On all children, place "tulsidal" Now whose children are they? They are Thakurji's (God's) children.It is like magic. If you are able to do, then I will share, but do it from the heart, then it will be magical. Son is rebellious and does not listen. With a true heart, lift off the proprietary interest (sense of mine-ness) you have in him and say that he is not mine at all. He is only Thakurji's (God's). The son will become totally alright. Just as when food it offered to God it become sanctified and many great people revere it. Similarly, with a true heart, completely wipe off your proprietary interest and only consider him as belonging to Thakurji (God) then he will be purified. He will become sacred. Try it and see for yourself. The challenge is to completely lift off your proprietary interest. Just like another person's child, similar is this child. if he dies then too no affect on you. He is not our child, if he dies the it is Thakurji's, whereas Thakurji's never dies. If he dies here, then there he is born. He is never apart from Thakurji. By doing so, the son will be purified. It is the truth. Sense of mine-ness (mamta) itself is impurity. Sense of “mine-ness” (proprietary interest) is impurity. It is due to mine that there is impurity. If you give donation - charity, then have no relation with it. “Daatavyamiti yadaanam deeyatenupakaarine” (Gita 17/20) “Anupakaareene” does not mean that the other person does not do anything helpful. IT is an understanding that previously the person did nothing beneficial, and there is no expectation that he will oblige in the future. Give donation to such a one, with whom you have no self-interest. Give to such people. Do not keep a selfish relation with family members. Both will lead to the same, as in the end only one will remain. Serve where there is no sense of mine or where you serve there get rid of the feeling of mine. It will be the same thing. We are God’s. We live in His kingdom. We do His work. We receive his Prasad. And with his offering, we serve his children. I too am receiving his “Prasad”. This is true “Pamchaamrt” (Five Golden Principles). From today onwards, grab hold of these points. “Sarvabhaaven maam bhajati” and in all sentiments and feelings worship only the Lord, therefore have the sentiments that this body belongs to “Thakurji” (My Lord). I am doing my Lord’s work. Then you will be able to do a favor for the Lord that Maharaj! (Great One) I am doing your work. A Brahmin used to keep saying - daily I feed one Brahmin. He used to eat himself and have the sentiments that daily he is feeding a Brahmin. It is such a great thing! Similarly, the entire family and various families all belong to Thakurji (God). I am taking care of Thakurji’s family. Even Thakurji says that he is taking care of the family Brother! God will be touched that yes! It is true! He is taking care of my family. When there is no sense of mine-ness, when there is no attachment, then God says that He is taking care of my family.In all sentiments, let God’s work alone be done. This will turn into pure devotion “avyabhichaari bhakti” We want to take nothing, we have no sense of mine-ness. There is neither selfishness nor proprietary interest. Whether home members listen to you or not, whether they serve you or not, we have to serve Thakurji’s family. We have to serve him, Brother! If family members do not work, then we should be happy, it is a good thing! If they work and do everything according to our preference, then understand that our good deeds are getting exhausted. Therefore if they do nothing and further give us trouble and sorrow, then it is a good thing. Even if mother-in-law causes suffering, if daughter-in-law gives sorrow, if sister-in-law or any one give pain and sorrow then be happy, thinking we are greatly benefited. We have to serve, and if they give pain then we will be doubly benefited. On one hand there will be benefit of serving “seva” and if they give pain and sorrow then your sins will be reduced. When will suffering remain, tell me? Even on getting suffering, there will be joy. There will be no place remaining for sorrow and suffering. All roadways will be blocked, then that itself is “sarvavit”. Have you understood this well? If you are becoming happy and unhappy with this world, then you have not understood this well. We are living in ever bliss. We have not the least bit of unhappiness. God supports, protects and takes care of everyone. He takes care of all, then such a devotee of God does not experience any sorrow at all. They remain ever blissful, they remain so joyful that with their association you feel delighted and intoxicated. By remembering Thakurji (God), bondages break off. Simply by reciting the divine Name, by remembering the Lord, by listening to His divine plays (stories) sins are destroyed, He is that pure. “Pavitraanaam pavitram yo mangalaanaam cha mangalam" In essence what is the point? It is a small thing. “I am only God’s” not anyone elses. For serving I belong to the world, but for our own purpose, I am no one elses. I only belong to God, simply accept yourself as being God’s, then this house belongs to God, this kingdom belongs to God, this family belongs to God, the wealth and possessions belong to God, the work is God’s, the food is God’s everything will become God’s. This is the absolutely Truth.I am sharing based on my very experience. The child that the mother has accepted as her own, when he climbs into the mother’s lap then the mother is pleased and joyful. If he climbs from the back onto her shoulder, then too she laughs and if he intentionally pretends to cry ‘Um-Um-Um” the Maa smiles that look he is pretending with me. What is that action performed by a child that the mother does not like? The child is mine. Similarly being God’s if we do all work, then all our actions will become worship and adoration of God. What to speak of worship and adoration, it makes God pleased, happy. Whatever work you do, God continues to remain happy. He is my child. My child is playing. What delight! The point is only one, to become God’s. This is the truth. If I ask you that have you taken birth in this household knowingly? If you are living, then are you intentionally living? If knowingly you are living, then who would be dead? No one would die. If you are living in a healthy body, is it knowingly so? If you were knowingly living like this, then do not ever fall sick. Whatever strength and intelligence you have, has it been knowingly acquired? Then why get old? Don’t become dependent. But you are becoming dependent. Therefore this pride is your own, nothing else. Your are simply filled with pride. Therefore I am Thakurji’s (God’s). I am dependent on God. Whatever strength Thakurji (God) gives, that alone I do. How much work did Hanumanji do? When Ramji went to Lanka, he created a bridge and then crossed the bridge. But Hanumanji simply flew over to the other side. Whose strength does he have? The strength that Hanumanji has comes from Thakurji (the Lord). “Baar baar raghubeer sambhaari.” “prabisi nagar keeje sab kaaja. Hrdey raakhee kosalpur raja.” It comes in Valmiki Ramayan that Hanumanji roared that even if thousand Ravans come they cannot spoil anything of mine, I am servant of the Lord (Thakurji).The world is suffering due to pride. Therefore have mercy and leave the pride, offer it to God, that I am God’s. All our strength has to be applied in doing God’s work. “Tvadeeya vastu Govind tubhyameva samarpaye”, “Sarvabhaaven bhajati maam” - with all sentiments they worship and adore God. Divine Name recitation is adoration, chanting holy name is adoration, reciting various scriptures is worship and adoration, to listen, to share, is all worship. By “Sarvabhaavena bhajati”, getting up, sitting, eating, drinking, sleeping, waking up, all work is God’s work that we are doing. What an elevated thing this is. We have taken refuge in the Lord and we will do only His work. The work is not ours at all. This is not our house, therefore it is no our work. All work is Lord’s work. I have heard from saints, he who cannot regard anything as his own, neither the mind, nor the intellect, nor the body, nor the life breath, nor the senses, nor the house, nor the wealth. When all things belong to Thakurji (Lord), then wherever they live there is nothing but joy! Everything is given to the Lord. Therefore they remain ever blissful. We have heard one thing about a Saint. Saints are very unique. When they go to the market and see the various different sweet dishes that are displayed, fruits that are kept and stores that are well decorated. Wherever they see some great things, there they stand-by and in their mind say, Lord (Thakurji), please partake in this offering. Please take these sweets as an offering. Simply standing they blissfully offer it to the Lord. Similarly, you too offering everything to Thakurji, please accept this offering, then it all becomes an offering. You tell me, what is the difficulty in doing this? Then you too do this. Who is preventing you from doing so? Wherever you see anything wonderful, offering it to the Lord (Thakurji). Everything belongs to Thakurji. What should we do? We will simply rejoice. Now we have no work remaining. Now it is only Lord’s work, Lord’s Name, Lord’s contemplation, listening to Lord’s divine stories. What work is remaining for you to do? You are doing the Lord’s work. Lord is the master of all the work in this universe. By offering everything that belongs to the master at his lotus feet, how much do you have to exert, tell me? You tell me that this is mine, but for how many days? How many years will you continue to say that it is mine? As such it will eventually remain the Lord’s. Therefore while living, turn it over to Him from the heart, then it will be joyful! What an easy and what a deep well grounded point this is! Saints have said - “Ram naam ki sampada do anter tak dhoon | Yaa to gupatee baat hai kaho bataave koon" Who will tell such a great point? And how easy it is! What a high class point this is ! What a worriless, fearless, blissful point this is ! neither worry, nor fear, nor dejection, nor desire to live, nor desire to die. We have no desire whatsoever. May our desire be blended (one) with the Lord. Now however the Lord does, however he keeps us -
“Jaahi vidhi raakhe Ram, taahi vidhi rahiye |SitaRaam, SitaRaam, SitaRaam kahiye"
We have no demand, nor any wish. By this our troubles will be wiped out, and God will become pleased with us. By considering it as ours, there will be worries. It is my room. Certain things are lying there. Clothes are drying there. Someone will take them, then there will be worries. Now when it is all offered (turned over) to God, then what ecstacy ! If it goes away it is the Lord’s, if it remains it is the Lord’s ! Narayana! Narayana! Narayana!
From book in Hindi "Jeevan Upyogi Pravachan" by Swami Ramsukhdasji