Discover & Read Best Stories about famous comedy clubs. Also Read about clubs in goa, clubs in delhi, goa night clubs, best clubs in goa, best clubs in delhi, clubs in cp, clubs in dubai, clubs in south goa, dating clubs delhi, clubs in udaipur, vegas strip clubs, best clubs in bangkok, famous clubs in goa, clubs in north goa, clubs in connaught place.
Nojoto: Bringing people together around their common interests
We all have different interests & we love to create.- Some create art- Some create music- Some create memories- And others create experiences
Today it’s easy to share what you create with the world. But what’s really missing? Sharing with people who truly understands your creativity, your talent, your interest.Imagine
- You’re in France, writing poems — What if you could share it with poets & poem lovers across the world?- What if your talent can reach people who truly understand what do you & can participate in your life journey?
Nojoto is a platform that connects you to people who share your interests and passions.
- Nojoto users can connect with new people by exploring what like-minded people are sharing in their Interest Club.- Clubs are curated interests such as Art, Photography, Singing, Poetry, Travelling in which you can share stuff that you love.- With interest pages/groups (destinations) being un-categorized, there is a lot of effort required to reach people with similar interests.- By using interest Clubs, Nojoto community has more effortless method of sharing & finding people who have similar interests.- Along with Location feature users can find like-minded people both locally & globally.- Following Clubs & trending tags in your interest clubs curates your feeds & helps you discover more about your interest & like-minded people. There are 32 curated Interest clubs to choose from & they will expand as the Nojoto community grows.- Nojoto users can also find & become leader in their interest — both locally & globally.
So, if you are passionate about your interest & want the world to know you for what you love, just write a story & share on Nojoto.
A story can be text, Images, Videos, or even GIFs. Anything that showcases your creativity & talent.
A story can be- Poems that you write- A recipe you came up yesterday- A video of you singing- A travel experience- Review of your favourite movie or TV series.- Anything you are passionate about
Just write from your phone or laptop & hit Publish.
So, be bold. Share your creativity. Let the world know you for you. And find people who love what you love.
Nojotohttp://nojoto.com/A Network built around your Interests.
15 Adventure Sports Destinations In India That Will Give You An Adrenaline Rush
With so much diversity in the terrains across the country, it comes as no surprise that India has a lot of scope for adventure sports. This is why adventure seekers from all over the world come over to enjoy an adrenaline rush like no other. From mountain biking in Ladakh to trekking in Jammu, India has several options of adventure sports to offer.
Here are 15 place in India where you can enjoy adventure sports:
1. Singalila Ridge, West Bengal
It is a popular destination for mountain biking and has one of the world's most stunning bike treks. Over the years, Singalila has become a favourite destination for adventure enthusiasts.
2. Pang to Rumtse, Ladakh
Cycling is the best way to explore Ladakh. With exquisite flora and an enchanting climate to boast of, Ladakh is the perfect place for mountain biking. Surrounded by beautiful valleys, the long treks of Rumtse can take your breath away.
3. Trails of Sikkim
If you are looking for excitement and challenging climbs, take your cycle and head to Sikkim. Popularly known as the Himalayan Shangri La, Sikkim trails are popular among mountain bikers for their scenic beauty.
1. Andaman Islands, Andaman and Nicobar
Andaman is a kaleidoscope of colourful marine life and coral reefs. The sea is a pristine experience for divers with a lot of treasure to be explored. Due to less diver impact, you can discover an entire new sea world here.
2. Netrani, Karnataka
If you have always wanted to dive into a dreamy underwater world then you must visit Netrani Island. This is the ideal place for first time divers. One can enjoy a variety of fish and exotic corals here.
3. Lakshadweep Islands
The clear waters of Lakshadweep boasts of a beautiful coral topography. The speciality of this place is that the coral reefs and underwater formations are undamaged by human activity which makes it perfect for divers to explore.
1. Stok Kangri, Ladakh
One of the most challenging treks in India, Stok Kangri is the best place to experience fresh breeze and lush green landscapes as you paraglide. The beautiful valleys act like nectar for your eyes and soul.
2. Bir, Himachal Pradesh
Other than being a popular vacation spot, Himachal Pradesh is fast becoming famous among adventure lovers. Paragliding in Bir gives gliders a thrilling experience, and it is no surprise that it is regarded as the best site for paragliding in India and the second best in the world.
3. Kamshet, Maharashtra
Kamshet, a small town located off old Mumbai, is famous for two things: The OSHO Ashram and paragliding. The reliable weather conditions make it one of the most sought after and popular destination for paragliding.
1. Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
An ideal place for rafting, Rishikesh has always been on the top of the list for outdoor sports lovers. The ride is a heart pumping adventure on these mountain rivers.
2. Baga, Goa
Goa is India's favourite holiday destination and, among other things, is also famous for its water sports. They are a huge attraction, especially for tourists. You can relish the excitement of para sailing, the delight of windsurfing or the rush of jet skiing in Goa.
3. Lakshadweep Islands, Arabian Sea
If you are a marine life enthusiast, Lakshadweep is the right place to spend your next adventure vacation. The place is blessed with natural beauty and you can spend time yachting or kayaking in the sea. We guarantee that it will be an adventure to remember.
1. Shepherd's Trail, Himachal Pradesh
These beautiful treks in Himachal Pradesh will engross your mind and soul. The treks will connect you to the aesthetic beauty of Kullu Valley. Trekking here is a divine experience for every adventure junkie.
2. Zanskar, Jammu & Kashmir
Zanskar, one of the remotest places in J&K, is famous for its treks. Trekking in the Kargil area gives you an unmatched sense of pride and accomplishment.
3. Dodital, Uttarakhand
These majestic, snow-capped mountains is the perfect destination for trekkers. They come from all over the world to experience the exciting and exuberant treks of the Himalayan Mountains.
If you're an adventure junkie, what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and head to the place on this list that excites you the most.
14 Amazing Artists and Their Creations
Take a look as some of the most amazing and unbelievable worlds of art created and the artists who made the dazzling installations.
8. Alexandr MilovAlexandr Milov is a Ukraine-based artist who created a famous art installation at Burning Man. Titled "Love." This art piece speaks about a conflict between man and woman. It also speaks about life, death, and the unknown. The sad two wired framed adults silhouettes sit sadly in the fetal position. Allows the viewer to question their reality and sadness. Life is too short. The two internal beings inside them, also known as their inner child longing to be loved. The forgiving, open and free spirit of the ones inner child is known as our true self.Allowing this art installation to remain one of the most powerful sculptures that Burning Man has ever seen created, and will forever be remembered.
7. Ugo RondinoneUgo Rondinone is a Swiss contemporary artist, known for sculptures, sound, video, and photography. Ugo wide-range of practices allows him to utilize metaphoric imagery, such as clouds, animals, and figures with a hint of a psychedelic language and nature. Art making is a ritual and meditation for Ugo, every day. The seven magic mountains draw people from all over to pose with the psychedelic rocks sitting in the desert. Made of thirty-three boulders sit in the desert. Recently vandalized, but soon to be fixed. He moved to New York City in 1998, and his artwork is found in the New Museum of Contemporary Art. He still resides in New York Today.
6. Jeff KoonsJeff Koons is a famous artist born in America based in New York City. Jeff Koons likes to play with common cultural ideas. He plays with taste, pleasure, celebrities, and commerce. He enjoys making comical interesting installations. The Balloon Dog is a fake inflatable sculpture. He wanted to shift the scale, to create a youthful representation of life. He likes to make tongue-in-cheek art that is not offensive, but an optimistic viewpoint. He enjoys created Surrealistic art because it transcends his art to the metaphysical.
5. Richard SerraRichard Serra was born in San Francisco, and is based in New York City. Richard Serra is a sculpture artist from the 20th century. Richard Serra is famous for using space, proportion, and different viewers perception. He enjoys creating interactive spaces that people can relate to and question. His main inspiration is modern dancers. Richard Serra attended Yale, alongside Chuck Close, and Nancy Graves. He is a very determined yet quiet artist, his willfulness got him the recognition he has today.
4. Rafael Gómezbarros'Rafael was born in 1972. He is known for his poetic reflections on political issues that stand in Colombia.He creates art that questions individual and social realities. He creates work on desire, actuality, identity, and anonymity. This piece was featured at the Saatchi Gallery, giant spiders scattered around the room. He has work featured all over the world.
3.Michener Art Museum is a museum that displays sculptures outdoors, and regularly maintains them. Michener Art Museum goes to the sculpture garden and washes the sculptures with soap. They use fine brushes to preserve the art but does nothing to preserve the actual surface of the sculpture garden.
2. Xavier Mascaró'sXavier is an artist from Madrid and was inspired to become an artist after his mother's death. So he could leave something behind for her.He works with iron and has shown in Paris and Madrid, as well as the Saatchi Gallery in London. He studied fine art in Barcelona and found his calling with the use of sculpture. He used iron work, to express the external calm and intensity he feels to channel into his artwork. He transfers his energy onto his artistic objects. He uses it as an escape, to exercise his emotions. His most notable artwork is his series "Guardians." Shown above, they sit in a buddha stance and are about five to ten feet tall with an impressive protective feeling to them. They are a line of warriors with aluminum masks. His sculptures have an artist's hand in each sculpture he creates.
1.Henry MooreHenry Moore is one of the most famous British sculptors of the 20th century. He is internationally known after the post-war time period. He's inspired by Picasso and feel deeply about humanism. He uses motifs of mother and children. Usually, the figures are reclining, but are a comment on the human body and meshing it with a human landscape. The sculpture was his main medium. His optimistic view of humanity is what brought his international audience, and most cities have at least one of his sculptures. They speak about the rebound nature of humanity, and coping with any disaster.
Image SourceLike most offbeat movies, this one isn’t very famous. The movie will hit you so hard that you cannot not be affected by it. You might love it, You might hate it because it will depress you, make you cry but there is no chance that you’ll be unaffected. Tulip Joshi is so brilliant that you’ll wonder why is she not approached by directors. The world created by the movie makers will take you in the grotesque, scary, hair-raising dystopian world as a result of female infanticide. Do yourself a favour and watch it.
2. MasaanImage SourceAn offbeat movie that was watched and discussed by many. It’s a story of how four lives intersect along the Ganges and that gives an insight into love, life and death. One of the finest movies of 2015, this movie will be a chilling experience. Beautifully written and directed, with top-notch performances by the actors, it’s a do not miss movie!
3. The Blue UmbrellaImage SourceVishal Bharadwaj is the master of adaptations. Based on Ruskin Bond’s short story, the story captures the simple life of a small hill-town and tells the story of a girl whose favourite blue umbrella gets stolen. The little girl is adorable and Pankaj Kapoor absolutely makes the film an extraordinary one.
4. ParzaniaImage SourceBased on the real life story of a Parsi family whose son goes missing during the Gujarat riots, the movie is deeply impactful. The director, the cinematographer, the story writer, the script writer, the actors, everyone is commendable. And it’s a shame it was never released in Gujarat. It’s a shame when people are left devoid of such movies.
5. DorImage SourceIt’s very hard to make a simple movie. A movie of two simple women, very different from each other, linked by a tragedy. Their budding friendship is so beautifully written and scripted. Dor is so much more than a story about their friendship. It’s a story about the wide gap in how the women are treated in the urban and rural ares. It’s about the struggle of a widow. Ayesha Takia and Gul Panag are pure brilliance.
6. GulaalImage SourceAnurag Kashyap is the master-maker of offbeat movies. A huge fan, I simple cannot fathom how this man makes his movies. The story of a law student whose journey will leave you speechless. It is dark, moving, engrossing and brain consuming. The cast is awesome and Kay Kay Menon steals the show! Do, do watch it!
7. Black FridayImage SourceAnother movie by Anurag Kashyap! Based on the investigations following the 1993 serial bomb blasts…this movie is raw, dark, real and brilliantly made. The performances, direction, background score, use of colours, light, effects, everything makes the movie mind blowing. Not everyone is as brave as Mr. Kashyap to take up the task of making such a movie and executing it so well.
8. Mumbai Meri JaanImage SourceNishikant Kamat is another director who’ll stun you with his movies. The story of how the Mumbai serial bombings affected the lives of 5 people unrelated to each other. The story is beautifully written and the stories of the 5 different people blend in seamlessly. The cast is again just perfect and you’d missing a lot if you haven’t watched this movie yet!
9. LakshyaImage SourceVery few offbeat movies cast a hero popular amongst the masses. This is one such movie which had established that Hrithik is a brilliant actor and more, that Farhan Akhtar is an even brilliant director. It’s the story of a good-for-nothing jobless, grown man who joins the army and turns over a new leaf. Preity Zinta is flawless, too.
10. UdaanImage SourceAlmost every cinephile would have watched this movie. For those who haven’t, Udaan will leave you spellbound with it’s brilliant story-telling. Nobody can play the character of an ultra-strict father better than Ronit Roy and Rohan’s journey of freedom is something you’ll have to witness to appreciate it!
11. The LunchboxImage SourceWhat a brilliant work of art! The best of the movies are the ones that tell a simple tale. The story of two lives whose paths cross because of a wrong delivery is what the story is about. When there are actors like Irrfan Khan and Nawazuddin, you don’t have to say much. But what’s amazing is that Nimrat Kaur is at par and her work is just wonderful.
12. A WednesdayImage SourceThe cast is so inviting: Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah, Jimmy Shergill…you would want to watch the movie without further checking the IMDB. The movie is fantastic. A case that keeps haunting a retired police officer, the case of a man and a Wednesday. The dialogues will make you whistle and you’ll fall in love with offbeat cinema!
13. Monsoon WeddingImage SourceMira Nair is a woman I highly respect. And if I had a chance, I would love to learn the art of making movies from her. Monsoon Wedding is a 2001 film which talks about so many issues in the most subtle manner. There are many stories in this film. The story of a stressed father, the bride with a secret, the bride’s cousin with a deeper, darker secret. It’s an overwhelming ride of emotions and the beauty of relationships.
14. No SmokingImage SourceAnother film from Anurag Kashyap. Watch this strange movie since it tells the tale of a man who is a chain smoker. The movie is not just about quitting smoking; it’s about quitting any addiction. Welcome to realistic cinema. The theme is hard to make a movie on that’s why Kashyap is pure genius.
15. SwadesImage SourceAnother offbeat, a brilliant movie starring a famous star! I can absolutely watch this movie over and over again. The story of a man who comes to India to take his nanny with him to the U.S.A. but instead falls in love with India. The movies will show the life of rural India and honestly, at the end will make you hopeful. Shahrukh Khan is wonderful and the movie is a must-watch.
16. Stanley ka DabbaImage SourceSoft, simple and a gem of a movie. If you think it’s a movie for kids, please throw your preconceived notions out the window and watch this beautiful movie. It revolves around a teacher who forces students to share their tiffins with him and threatens one because he is unable to bring one. Very moving, very well written and amazingly executed!
17. Being CyrusImage SourceOriginally named ‘Akoori’, this movie is about a young man who enter the lives of the dysfunctional Sethna family. It is a dark, intense, comic urbane film and a movie well ahead of its time. Very intelligently written and well-directed, this movie should be on your bucket list.
18. MaqboolImage SourceIt’s extremely difficult to adapt a play and convert it into a movie that tells the story in an Indian way. So hats-off to Vishal Bharadwaj for his brilliant adaptation! The casting is superb and so is the characterization. The script is fantastic and Macbeth couldn’t have reached the masses in a better way!
19. AligarhImage SourceIf you haven’t seen this movie, you probably have missed out so much. The story of a professor expelled from his university because of his sexual orientation and his struggles is heart-wrenching and honestly, making a movie on a controversial topic is brave. The movie might seem slow at times but I love it. The scene where Manoj Bajpai sings a song along with the radio is so touching and moving and wonderfully executed. A brilliant movie that should definitely be watched.
20. The NamesakeImage SourceBased on Jhumpa Lahiri’s novel and directed by Mira Nair, the movie will take you into its world and leave you speechless! It gives you a look into family ties, clashing value and culture and all of it is so beautifully written and directed. Kudos to you, Mira Nair!
21. Manorama: Six Feet UnderImage SourceThis movie is intriguing, complex and gives you a thrilling ride. It’s not a simple movie and it will weave the story into web and then untangle it slowly. Abhay Deol is obviously fantastic and will leave a deep impact on you. Gul Panag is amazing too! Watch it and see it for yourself!
22. DasvidaniyaImage SourceVinay Pathak is one of my favorite actors and no one can do the protagonist’s role better than him. This movie will leave you pleased, satisfied and wondering how you delayed watching it. The story about a man loves to make lists and makes a final one when he realizes he is about to die. The story is simple and the performances are brilliant.
23. ShahidImage SourceBased on the real-life story of controversial lawyer Shahid Azmi who was assassinated in 2010, this movie was very moving and had a deep impact. Rajkumar Rao is amazing and he’ll leave you stunned by his performance. It is honest and very responsibly made. Do watch it if you have a love for cinema!
24. LSDImage SourceThree stories told through a camera which is a part of the story is amazing! The cast is new but very convincing. The director has tried something new in the movie and has succeeded to an extent. Watch the movie for its experience.
25. Mr. and Mrs. IyerImage SourceNot really famous but a great movie that Indian cinema produced. The story about a devout Hindu woman who protects a Muslim man when communal riots break out. A very sensitive topic; the characters have been done justice and how couldn’t they have been done when played by Rahul Bose and Konkana Sen Sharma. Wonderful movie and should definitely be watched.
26. I Am KalamImage SourceSimple, sweet with perfect narration, it’s the story of a boy who calls himself Kalam with the hope of becoming like Abdul Kalam someday. It depicts the story of poor India and the struggles of uneducated masses. It’s a great watch!
27. IqbalImage SourceIqbal is one the movies that people watched and discussed. The story of a deaf and mute boy with a passion for cricket and his journey. Shreyas Talpade was so brilliant that he shocked us. The relationships are wonderfully portrayed the screenplay is very tight. If you haven’t watched this, please do!
28. Dev DImage SourceOne must think I am biased towards Anurag Kashyap but he owns the world of offbeat cinema. An unconventional interpretation and portrayal of Devdas, this movie is just superb. The music is fantastic and the performance will leave you reeling. So much talent in one movie, it overwhelms me.
29. Khosla Ka GhoslaImage SourceOffbeat and comedy. One of the very few comedy movies that’ll leave your stomach hurting. The story of a middle-class man from Delhi who tries to get back his land from a property dealer with the help of his family and friends. It should be watched if you are looking for a movie one can related to and laugh at!
30. Sulemaani KeedaImage SourceA hilarious movie on two struggling ‘bros’ who knock on every door in Mumbai to realize their dream of becoming writers. Very realistic and honestly, you will see your story somewhere in them. If you are a struggler in the city of dreams, you’ll be able to relate to it. And it’ll be strange and weird if you do not like i