Best india pakistan funny wallpaper Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories & Poem.
Oh! There's several reasons for that :D
Let me explain in detail-
This is all started with Gandhi Ji and Nehru.
Nehru got the prime ministery job because of nepotism, he never was any deserving candidate, he was brother of Jinnah, so there's some family bias. And as a result he constantly screwed up with Kashmir and with Pakistan. He was one who took Kashmir issue in UN and now world is recognising it as separate land which is fought over by Pakistan and India. What a sad case!!!!!
Gandhi Ji used to live in his own world.
By the way, he wasn't the only man in India and in freedom struggle who wanted good relationship between Hindu and Muslim. But you will only hear that from history books (:D). People like Patel and Bose had the same intention with more realistic attitude towards life. British did take advantage of Gandhi Ji's myopic or fairy tale ideas about life(Even Pakistani general like Parvez Mussaruf makes fun of it today). Otherwise India wouldn't be divided and there will be no Pakistan.
India always have been a country of bakhts around the political spectrum. But there was no other party then only Congress party so one can imagine how much boot licking and ass kissing was going on (:D) and still going on (:D). So there was a political lobby created out of that. You will find them mostly from places like Lutyen's Delhi (:D). There's some exceptions to that as well- people like Sushant Shareen etc whom I have tremendous respect for but mostly that lobby.
They later scattered through different parts of India as well. They from time to time write column (:D). Congress ruled us for very long time so no wonder these lobby would be everywhere. These are actually people who called themselves Gandhian (hero worshipper, blind follower type and rich also in certain extent), these people are self proclaimed liberal but they are not, they are pesudo liberal. They play minority politics and defend Islamic stupidity and yet call themselves secularists (these people give bad name to modern concept such as liberalism, they later joined hand with Left lobby, you can also see them from places like JNU, there's some naxal connection as well and SIMI- Students Of Islamic movement of India :D). Real liberalism is followed by France which they called "Laïcité" which basically means separation of Church and State completely even when it comes to minority religion.
So these lobby people think themselves better than others and everyone else is stupid religious village idiot who can't think for themselves (:D). So you will hear arguments like if we have these ultra nationalist attitude then we will corner the people in Pakistan who are sympathetic towards India (:D).
As I said before these people live in their own world. They think other people can't think. Reality is these people always have been cornered in Pakistan, if you watch old YouTube videos of Pakistan, you will see anti establiment comments from ordinary Pakistani as they are just some civil servants, bank clerk etc basically educated people not those skull cap wearing and long beard type. They actually look like our fathers and grandfathers who work in same jobs.
But Pakistan has never been a normal country. It is a country made by the Pakistani military and they are glueing it together otherwise all the province of Pakistan would be separate independent country by now, in Kashmir's case seeing the obvious, Mr Singh joined with India which is why Pakistan is obsessed with Kashmir as it has gone through their grasp and also because of the creation of Bangladesh, they want revenge for that as well with Kashmir.
So the point is Pakistani India sympathizers will always be cornered in Pakistan as Pakistani civilian are the guest of Pakistan, they have no power, and never will be as long as Pakistani military exist, Pakistan is owned and controlled by the military and if there is no India Pakistan duel then Pakistani generals can't put money in their pockets (:D).
We still supported these Pakistani civilian for a long long time and took blow after blow, no other countries in our place would have done this, still you will hear same rubbish song from these lobby.
Do you know why?
It's because they are also payed by foreign sources to keep the Pakistani propaganda going. You will find their narrative as same as Pakistani media :D
And everyone knows international law’s loopholes which is it is hard to capture money laundering and black money :D
Hafeez Saeed's favourite journalist is Barkha Dutt :D
These are basically intellectual terrorist turned Left Congress lobby, these people's aim is to weaken India from inside. And to a certain extent they are successful at it as well.
As you will find them dominating various media outlets (you can understand about left as they will never become a central government in India so they are unemployed, hence have a lot of time to spread fake news, Pakistani propaganda, it helps them earn bread as well :D)
So when a right wing government came into picture with seemingly strong Prime minister (by the way, I am not a supporter of BJP, I am right wing liberal, I don't believe in God, eat meat, not conservative by any stretch of imagination, prefer English etc etc, only similarity I have with BJP as I am right wing liberal, BJP is right wing conservative) like Modi suddenly you will find all these hue and cry from these fake lobby (award bwapsi brigade :D), now they are shaking hands with Pakistani propaganda more directly as they feel Modi will win all the votes using these Surgical strikes as political weapons, this is why you will see them shamelessly defending Pakistan and ass kissing Imran Khan saying great statesman :D
I hope I have been able to light on this subject :D
What will happen if Imran Khan become the prime minister of Pakistan? Is he the best candidate for Pakistan right now? How will he be towards India?
I will write from India's point of view.
To me Imran Khan looks the best.
Now I know that he will say things that India will never agree and he knows that. I can actually see through someone like Imran Khan's psyche.
Let me explain-
He is not Javed Miandad which means idiot emotional anti Indian.
He is not Wasim Akram either who probably at one point of time spent more time in India than in Pakistan. I don't know he could be more popular in India than in Pakistan(we have more people).
Now let's talk about Imran Khan- he is not really a typical emotional Pakistani infact he is quite opposite of that. He has tremendous pride of being a Pakistani not the way probably Pakistanis like interpret :D
He is an arrogant individual and again not typical idiotic Javed Miandad way. Again very fresh unorthodox way(from the Pakistani point of view)
He has seen the world from various corner and angle.
Let's talk about his political career.
Why people like him join politics in the first place-
He was seen doing so called 'Playboying'(very exaggerated, whatever I have heard about him, he never been anything such outrageous, this myth probably created from conservative gossipy Pakistani view point) in Britain's social life. He realised quite early that he was not a typical Pakistani. He was fit good looking (let's call him sexy) educated open minded which is not very common even in most open minded Muslims so forget about in Pakistan.
He had huge ego but because of his social skills he managed to hide it as much as possible again a very good sign of non conservative mindset.
But the keyword is here that he has a huge ego.
So he thought that if tries hard he can be the solution of Pakistan.
And he doesn't quit so easily.
So when he joined politics he probably never calculated how difficult the journey will be for him.
But as with times he realised the reality.
With Pakistan's political atmosphere anybody can become prime minister so Imran Khan had more chances than most. Imran Khan always knew that.
His party was always struggling. He realised that his party has no chance against power houses of political establishment in Pakistan.
Who is more powerful than political establishment in Pakistan?
ISI, Army and terrorists.
So he took money from them, and lobby and backing.
He actually did what he had to do in order to survive.
I have respect for him for that.
Because it's not easy specially in Pakistan.
So my guess is what one will get to see from him if he becomes prime minister of Pakistan (which I believe will happen) cheerleading of Army and ISI and terrorists for the first few years of his political top power.
He obviously knows he doesn't have any magic wand to change everything for Pakistan infact nothing will change. Even if Pakistan get something out of India, it may not be valuable to Pakistan that is how reality works on the other hand they could be looser.
Imran Khan will start to change from his earlier position slowly but surely. He is strong character.
Army , ISI and terrorists won't be happy.
But he will acquire enough power to protect himself.
This will be the period when he will become best prime minister of Pakistan and he won't be India obsessed like he always has been. His original character will be infront of every body.
As usual he will make a lot of enemy.
But he will be a huge popular figure within Pakistan.
Probably the most popular in their history.
And then he will be assassinated one day.
His journey will end in tragic way.
Sharif won't be candidate as he is in corner now with corruption.
Bilawal Bhutto to me :D - whatever I have seen in Pakistani media- he is another Rahul Gandhi :D
You guess the rest.
Okay, let's get into this-
1. This is a revolutionary change in our tactics against Pakistan, all this while we would have gone back to track 2 diplomacy basically Gandhiji type of slap on cheek type of thing was going on all this while. But that has changed now.
2. Pakistan's best option is to deny now as they did when we did the Uri surgical strike, I am not going to be surprised at all if they bring some foreign journalists to show nothing has happened :D
3. Well, Pakistan can continue to say that nothing has happened and we will continue bomb them, I am pretty happy with that, next target would be Bhaolpur where JEM headquarters are located and it's now protected by the Pakistani military specially when nothing has happened :D
4. I have only one thing to say to channel like NDTV, Fuck you, fuck you Barkha Dutt, fuck you Rajeev Sardesai, fuck you Ravish Kumar, you people are still sympathetic towards Pakistan, these people are intellectual terrorist, should be investigated
5. We did this even when Pakistanis knew that there will be an attack, this is our biggest achievement considering there was no surprise
6. Nuclear bluff has been exposed, well, I am not surprised at all, even if Pakistan started nuclear weapons, we will be annihilated them completely, recently in a Pakistani TV show, General Musharraf admitted this by saying India will destroy us completely if nuclear war started and Pakistan very well knows this
7. Channel like NDTV was trying to use this nuclear argument to make Indian tactics always contained to diplomacy as they always bat for Pakistan and their terrorist, no wonder, Barkha Dutt is Hafeez Saeed's favourite Indian journalist, I seriously think these people should be investigated, some money trail should be followed, we all know we have sleeper cell inside
8. Some foreign countries praise us, most of us supported us, they have to because we didn't take any military options for more than 50 years by giving Pakistan rope after rope unnecessarily, but certain US lobby said we should be more restrained, well, fuck them, Yeah, fuck you Americans, you people invade any country as you see fit, you break all the international laws and UN laws, yet you have the audacity to lecture us!!!! Fuck you. We are the most well behaved country in the world, noone have higher moral ground than us, this is a new beginning, we will do this again and again until all the terrorists are destroyed from Pakistan, if they don't do it, we will do it for them
9. What will be Pakistan's retaliation?? They won't attack us with their military, what they will try to do - more attempted infiltration with the help of Pakistani military's shooting in LOC to give them cover and all those sleeper cell that are existed inside India. Let me give you a small example- it's not just in J&K, even in Hyderabad, there are some radical elements exist. Remember, a few days ago, a guy was caught on tape saying that he doesn't believe in democracy and would like to bring down India etc etc with the help of IS etc etc. Remember, in the first T20Is match against Australia in Hyderabad, when Indian team was showing respect to martyrs then a few people in the crowd was cheering and saying hooray as if they were mocking this occasion even after Virat Kohli's anger, these people could be with those Islamic nationalism mentality, don't forget Hyderabad used to have Nijam, so it's not really that unbelievable that some people want that to get back again. Not just in Hyderabad, Sleeper cell exist other places also inside India, Mumbai, UP, Bihar etc etc, they exist infront of us as ordinary people, so they could be activated, this is Pakistan's best options now and if that happens then Pakistan's narrative would be that's India's internal matter, we have nothing to do with that (:D), Yes, you guys are so innocent ( :D), make no mistake, Pakistan's options are very limited from here, any more terrorist attack will give us more opportunities
What do think will happen if Hafeez Saeed becomes prime minister of Pakistan?
Media will tell you all sorts of things that a known terrorist, a murderer will have a neuclear weapon on their hands and so so.
Truth is reality is way more complex than that.
I mean analyse this by thinking that Hafeez Saeed has won the election and becoming new prime minister of Pakistan.
Who is their biggest friend - China, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Turkey - they will be most uncomfortable here. With exception of China, every one of them are Muslim countries and who does this Muslim terrorist kill most?
Yeah very easy answer - Muslims.
Not Indian Hindu
Look at middle east, west is supposed to be their enemy and yet they are fighting with each other and Killing each other, you know why because they are very simple minded idealistic extremist - they can't handle the multi dimensional problems of real world specially when it becomes more than black and white issue.
It is far easier for them to fight each other to have an excuse like hunger for power.
I mean this is just an excuse of their incompetence to handle the real life issues.
So if Hafeez Saeed becomes prime minister of Pakistan.
It is good for India.
Yeah, don't get shocked.
Have a glass of water if that helps.
Terrorist like him are very predictably unpredictable whereas in normal Pakistan's case, it is very much unpredictably unpredictable.
Which means we are always handling the worst situation already.
This is why the relationship between the both countries have not improved.
Because it is so God damn difficult to judge the unpredictable environment of Pakistan.
I mean let's think with a cool head-
They are supposed to be a democratic country which means we have to talk to their democratic representative but we all know it's their military that are in charge.
But we can't talk to them as they are not democratic representative.
So that allows Pakistan a lot of breathing space to maneuver and divert various issues and therefore gets away with doing various crime.
There is no consistency of power sector in Pakistan.
Various factions of power sectors are at play.
If Hafeez Saeed becomes prime minister of Pakistan, then it will be an extreme situation for Pakistan.
They won't have time for us, they will be fighting with every power sectors inside Pakistan.
Everyone will want to get hold of the nuclear weapons.
Not to use it but to have an blackmailing position to hold the world somewhat hostage.
This will be a very weak Pakistan not a strong Pakistan which means there will be plenty of people inside Pakistan to betray one factions of power to another factions of power, I mean it will be kind of honeymoon for India.
I will say let us all pray that Hafeez Saeed
becomes the prime minister of Pakistan :D
Thanks for this question.
Yeah, let's break this down :D
Let me say it categorically, India Pakistan match in the last 20 years have been wrongly projected by former cricketers specially from Pakistani side
A long time ago India used to feel the pressure of playing against Pakistan
Last 20 years have changed it all
Still Pakistani former cricketers unable to accept that reality or probably not aware of this and a Minority portion of Indian former cricketers also feel this way but just minority not majority
See it's not nerve that decided the game, it's stats
Pakistani former cricketers are living in the past which they are completely oblivious to the reality that India is far stronger side than Pakistan and would beat them 99% of time
What happened in champions trophy was just a fluke, Fakhar Zaman was unknown batsman therefore Indian team didn't know where to bowl to him(Pakistan is so dependent on this unpredictable factor which is missing currently as everyone knows what Pakistan is going to offer now, all of their cricketers are known by Indian cricketers so there is no unpredictability anymore)
He isn't an unknown batsman anymore and Indian bowlers know exactly where to bowl to him
It was quite evident in recent Asia Cup.
Plus Bumrah was a new kid on the block in international cricket and had a new ball problem, he did that against West Indies as well in 2016 T20Is match in WC
He no longer have this problem
Fakhar Zaman changed that match due to that no bowl otherwise Pakistan would have lost again badly to India in champions trophy final
So the point is Pakistan have been highly overrated by the so called experts in recent times.
LIGHTING DOESN'T STRIKE IN THE SAME PLACE TWICE SPECIALLY SINCE PAKISTAN'S WIN IS SO DEPENDENT ON LIGHTNING STRIKE :D