Terms & Conditions
Thank You for using Nojoto!
1. Who Can Use Nojoto
It is agreed that currently, you can only use Nojoto as an individual for personal use. You cannot create an account on behalf of your business, company, organization or any other entity. Nojoto does not allow you to use your account for any commercial activity/s including, but not limited to promotion of any goods and/ or services, posting advertisements and/or posting content with a motive of earning profit and/or doing any sort of business of any nature on Nojoto. Some of our Products may be in form of software that is downloaded to your computer and you agree that we may automatically upgrade those Services from time to time, and these Terms with certain modifications will apply to such upgrades.
2. Your Nojoto Account
By signing up for a Nojoto account, you hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- You should be at least 13 years of age while opening an account with Nojoto. Nojoto shall not be liable in case of false information being given about the age by the User and the User alone shall be liable for the same as per the law of the country to which the user belongs and/or as per the law of the country in which the user has accessed to Nojoto.
- You will create an account only for yourself and not on behalf of another individual.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- You will not impersonate yourself to be someone else. In the event you impersonate yourself to be someone else, Nojoto shall not be responsible for such impersonation.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You will provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and keep this information up-to-date at all times. If Nojoto has a reason to believe that your Account information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, Nojoto reserves right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or to terminate your Account.
- You will not create an account if you have been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude.
It is agreed by you that if in the event your password is hacked and/or leaked and/or if your password is disclosed to anyone else Nojoto shall not be responsible and/or liable in that case. For the safety of your account information Nojoto advises you to change your password frequently. In case you access Nojoto through a cyber café Nojoto further advices you to change your password immediately as the same may get hacked or leaked out.
It is agreed by you that no oral or written information or advice provided by Nojoto, its officers, employees, or agents will (i) constitute legal or financial advice or (ii) create a warranty of any kind with respect to this site or the services found at this site, and users should not rely on any such information or advice for making any decision or abstaining from making any decision.
Nojoto gives you a personal, worldwide, limited, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-transferable, non-exclusive and revocable license to use the software provided to you by Nojoto as part of the Services. This license is only for the purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the Services provided by us, in the manner permitted by these terms.
5. Your Content in Our Services
- Nojoto’s service allows you to post and share content, including photos, videos, text and links. You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the content you post to Nojoto.
- You grant Nojoto and its users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub licensable, worldwide license to use, host, store, display, reproduce, repost, communicate, publish, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your User Content, when you upload or post content on Nojoto.
- You acknowledge and agree that you give the aforesaid rights to Nojoto solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the Nojoto Services.
- These Terms shall not restrict other legal rights Nojoto may have for the User Content. Nojoto has right to remove or modify Fair Use Policy for any reason whatsoever if Nojoto is of the opinion that User Content posted or uploaded on Nojoto violates these Terms or our privacy policies and other policies. This license continues even if you stop using our Services.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of Nojoto, including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the Nojoto website, such as the YouTube channels, the YouTube "Embeddable Player," the YouTube "Uploader" and other applications.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Nojoto. Nojoto has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Nojoto will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Nojoto from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
6. General Use of the Service—Permissions and Restrictions
Nojoto hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without Nojoto's prior written authorization, unless Nojoto makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service (such as the Embeddable Player).
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain Nojoto's prior written approval:
- The sale of access to the Service
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from Nojoto appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
- Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
- uploading an original video to Nojoto, or maintaining an original channel on Nojoto, to promote your business or artistic enterprise
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Nojoto servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Nojoto grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Nojoto reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
7. While Using Nojoto
You acknowledge and agree that:
- You will comply with the Information Technology Act, 2000 or any other law for the time being in force in India and all other local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations of the country of which you are a citizen and/or country in which you are accessing Nojoto, while uploading any content including but not limited to photos, videos or comments.
- You agree and acknowledge that you shall not promote, engage or encourage any illegal activity, cyber terrorism, Obscenity, pornography, fraud or misrepresentation arising from such content or shall not post any content contrary to India Law or infringement of copyright of Nojoto or any users, invade privacy of other users, and their publicity rights or shall not violate the Information Technology Act 2000, or any other law for time being in force in India. In case of breach of any of terms aforementioned Nojoto shall not be responsible and/or liable and Nojoto shall reserve a right to remove such content/s at its Sole discretion.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials and/or personal information of other Nojoto users.
- You agree and acknowledge that you shall not interfere with the operation of Nojoto or its services or commit any act which will upload or transmit any virus, worms, bugs, trojans or any other harmful content which will descript or damage the functionality of Nojoto or its software.
- You also agree that you shall not de script or interfere with or harm or violate the security of Nojoto or any of its services, system resource, source code, accounts, passwords or networks connected to or accessible through Nojoto or any linked sites, if any.
- You must not create or submit unsolicited email, comments, stars or other forms of commercial or harassing communications or spams to any Nojoto users.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Nojoto.
- You will not use any code language or deceptive language that will arise suspicion. In case Nojoto feels that a language is deceptive or coded, Nojoto shall at its sole discretion, intimate to the Cyber Law Department of India.
- You agree to take back-up of all your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. Nojoto does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.
- You shall not post any objectionable content or comment which is defamatory or any information that is grossly offensive or has menacing character; or any information which you know is false, but for the purpose of causing annoyance, inconvenience, danger, obstruction, insult, injury, criminal intimidation, enmity, hatred or ill will to other Users, You agree and acknowledge that Nojoto shall not be responsible and/or liable if you do the same.
- You shall not post any comment or upload any photo which threatens or intends to threaten the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or cause injury to the friendly relations with Foreign States, public order, decency, or morality, or in relation to Contempt of Court, defamation or incitement to an offence. You agree and acknowledge that Nojoto shall not be responsible and/or liable if you do the same.
- You shall not discriminate on the ground of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, martial status, sexual orientation or disability or refer to such matters prohibited by law. You agree and acknowledge that Nojoto shall not be responsible and/ or liable for such discrimination.
I. Your Copyright Content:
- By uploading any photos and/ or story and/ or comments you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights of the content that you upload and that it is accurate and that it does not violate these terms or any law for time being in force in India and that it will not cause any inquiry to any person/s or entity. You grant Nojoto a royalty – free, perpetual, irrevocable, non – exclusive right and license to use, copy, display, all information you provide to us in any public area of Nojoto in any form. You agree and acknowledge that Nojoto claims no ownership or control over any Content submitted, posted or displayed by you.
- You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any content submitted.
- If you believe that somebody is violating your copyrights and you want to notify us, you can immediately write to us at email@example.com
- We may remove any of your content if we believe that it may have been infringed upon someone else’s copyright, you can write to us at team@Nojoto.com
- You agree and accept that Nojoto shall not be responsible in case of any of infringement of your copyright or trademark and the law applicable in case of such infringement of copyright or trademark shall be the Country in which the User is a resident or the Country in which trademark or copyright is infringed.
II. Other’s Copyright Content:
- You will not use any material or information, including but not limited to photos or videos, which are uploaded on Nojoto by the users in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any user of Nojoto.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account, and when appropriate, delete your account permanently.
- Nojoto shall, at its own discretion have the right to change, modify, add or remove these terms at any time without notice. Changes shall also be prospectively. Nojoto shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue or modify any aspect of this website. Such changes and/ or modification and/ or additions and/ or deletion shall be effective immediately upon posting the same on Nojoto and any subsequent use of Nojoto shall be deemed to have accepted such changes, modification, addition or deletion.
- If you choose not to use any of our services you may do so by unsubscribing such service or by deactivating your account.
- If you violate these terms or otherwise create risk of possible legal proceeding, your account shall be temporarily and / or permanent closed or service/s utilised by you shall be temporary and/or permanently discontinued. We shall notify you by email and shall also give you advance notice of 10 days to access to your data and other information and a chance to retrieve information out of that account and / or Service. Kindly note if the termination of account and / or service shall be owing to your decision simply to delete the account and/or services Nojoto shall not give any advance notice to access your data and other information and at once after you terminate your account with us we will delete all your data.
11. Disclaimer of Representations And Warranties
You specifically acknowledge and agree that your use of this site shall be at your own risk and that this site is provided on “as is” and “as available”. Nojoto, its officers, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, statutory, express or implied. Nojoto’s officers, employees, and agents make no representations or warranties about (i) the accuracy, completeness, or content of this site, (ii) the accuracy, completeness, or any content of any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to this site, and/or (iii) the services found at this site or any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to this site, and Nojoto assumes no liability or responsibility for the same.
The foregoing disclaimer of representations and warranties shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this site.
12. No Spam
It is agreed by you that Nojoto has right to immediately terminate any Account which it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam or other unsolicited bulk email.
13. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Nojoto, its officers, employees, or agents be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever, including any that may result from:
- The accuracy, completeness, or content of this site.
- The accuracy, completeness, or content of any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to this site,
- The services found at this site or any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to this site,
- Personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever,
- Third-party conduct of any nature whatsoever,
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all content, personal information, financial information or other information and data stored therein.
- Any interruption or cessation of services to or from this site or any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to this site,
- Any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or from this site or any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to this site,
- Any user content or content that is defamatory, harassing, abusive, harmful to minors or any protected class, pornographic, “x-rated”, obscene or otherwise objectionable, and/or
- Any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of this site or the services found at this site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal or equitable theory, and whether or not Nojoto is advised of the possibility of such damages.
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of these terms and conditions or your use of this site.
You agreed that at Nojoto your records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, save and except the Cyber Crime Department of India or any other appropriate authority under the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“the said Act”) if legally required to do so. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by Nojoto will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
15. Changes To Website, Software And Services
Nojoto reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) this Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Nojoto shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change this Agreement at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
16. Links To Third Party Website's
Nojoto may include links to third party website's that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other website is not an endorsement of Nojoto and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. We advise you to evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. It is agreed by you that we will not be responsible for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
17. Nojoto's Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that Nojoto owns all right, title and interest in and to the Services, including all intellectual property rights (the "Nojoto Rights"). Nojoto’s Rights are protected by Indian intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Services offered by Nojoto. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Site. As described immediately below, Nojoto’s Rights do not include third-party content used as part of the Services, including the content of communications appearing on the Services.
The Intellectual Property Rights in this website and the materials on or accessible via it belong to 'Nojoto.' or its licensors. This website and the materials on or accessible via it and the Intellectual Property Rights therein may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (save to the extent strictly necessary for, and for the purposes of, accessing and using this website).
'Nojoto' and the Nojoto Logo are trademarks, which belong to 'Nojoto.' and they may not be used, copied or reproduced in any way without written consent from 'Nojoto'. For these purposes "Intellectual Property Rights" includes the following (wherever and when ever arising and for the full term of each of them): any patent, trade mark, trade name, service mark, service name, design, design right, copyright, database right, moral rights, technical know how, trade secret and other confidential information, rights in the nature of any of these items in any country, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights and rights to sue for passing off or other similar intellectual or commercial right (in each case whether or not registered) and registrations of and applications to register any of them.
18. Log Files
IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. The IP address is only used by Nojoto on “need to know” basis to administer the site, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, analyse trends, track user’s movement and it is also used for detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes and for systems administration. Our Web servers also automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. We do not use this information for any other reason except for the reason mentioned above. In the event we need to utilise this information other than the purpose mentioned above we shall take your prior written consent. However we do not share this information with the third parties save and except in cases where the Cyber Law Department of India requires information of the IP address/s of any User under the Information Technology Act, 2000 or such other Act for the time being in force in India.
Cookies are used in some areas of our site to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Kindly note that the cookies we use to retrieve user details in only for our functionality and “need to know” basis we do not part this information to any third parties save and except in cases where the Cyber Law Department of India requires any information of any User/s under the Information Technology Act, 2000 or such other Act for the time being in force in India.
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Nojoto and its officers, employees, and agents indemnified, from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages of every kind and nature whatsoever imposed upon or incurred by Nojoto directly or indirectly arising from:
- your use of and access to this Site;
- your violation of any provision of these Terms and Conditions or the policies or agreements which are incorporated herein;
- your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or other proprietary right and/or
- and for any violation of law of the country you belong to or of the country from where Nojoto’s contents are being accessed. The indemnification obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of these terms and conditions or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable or indications of the same are received by either you or us from any relevant competent authority, we shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner as achieves the intention of the parties without illegality or, at our discretion, such provision may be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
22. Applicable Law & Dispute
Headings are included in this Agreement for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
24. Entire Agreement
This terms and conditions together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous Agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral between us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions by Nojoto and you agree that you shall have no remedy on account of any misrepresentation, which has not been made expressly in this Agreement.
25. Account Termination Policy
- Nojoto will terminate a user's access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
- Nojoto reserves the right to decide whether Content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. Nojoto may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOUTUBE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOUTUBE EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, TERMS OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. YOUTUBE DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND YOUTUBE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.