Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Veil Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Veil Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the painted veil quotes, veil meaning in hindi, john rawls veil of ignorance quote, pierce the veil the new national anthem, the veil short story,

• 31 Followers
  • 37 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SUJEET KUMAR

#shyari Love #Veil nojoto #loveshayari

read more
mute video

Mahera Naaz

#Like follow me please #Veil

read more
mute video

Puja Shaw

God's_Gift
When god provide you, something with
Which we call God's Gift,

That gift is preparing you for a battle unseen
Either you face it or escape through it,

You decide your way,channelize it well 
Make it a thing of praise Or think mere of it,

Blessings of God are veiled as God's gift,
All are not able to recognize it..!!

©Puja Shaw #Nojoto #nojotoenglish #godgift #life #Veil #blessings #God

Arshi Dokadia

They always told me it's better to veil my emotions for the sake of tranquility.
And now that they ask me to express, I feel like I am fighting against gravity. #YQBaba #express #veil

Aady

Oh dyer of mine, dear dyer of mine, I’m sorry to the poem I put into a book before it was ready. What should I complain to you? I like a stubborn asked you to color my veil in my lover’s color. Oh! Your colors dyed my veil insanely deep within my heart and soul, everything is dyed of your color. I'm sorry, I didn’t wait a little longer for the veil I picked before it was blended into your colors, my beloved’s color, my soulmate’s shade, my spring color, my autumn hue, my rainfall color. Color #prayer #SoulMates #caption #Veil #coloroflove #colourblue #savinggrace

read more
I'm sorry my dyer... 

#caption# Oh dyer of mine, dear dyer of mine, I’m sorry to the poem I put into a book before it was ready. What should I complain to you? I like a stubborn asked you to color my veil in my lover’s color.

Oh! Your colors dyed my veil insanely deep within my heart and soul, everything is dyed of your color.

I'm sorry, I didn’t wait a little longer for the veil I picked before it was blended into your colors, my beloved’s color, my soulmate’s shade, my spring color, my autumn hue, my rainfall color.

Color

Kaushik Sinha

Perspectives do not change reality. 
Just veils it.  #perspective #truth #veil #yqbaba #boostthyself

Shivani Abbaraju

#wordsanddeeds #Trees #Mountains #twofaced #Truth Not all that you see is true. Sometimes you have to lift the #Veil to experience the #Reality

read more
Countless trees
None bearing fruits
But serve a greater purpose
For the mother

Mountains are the Gods
With superpowers
But break into rocks
To bauble the waters or be worshipped

Not to blame the humans
The Nature is two-faced
The words & deeds differ
What's visible isn't always the truth

#wordsanddeeds #trees #mountains #twofaced  #truth 
Not all that you see is true. Sometimes you have to lift the #veil to experience the #reality

Shivani Abbaraju

#wordsanddeeds #Trees #Mountains #twofaced #Truth Not all that you see is true. Sometimes you have to lift the #Veil to experience the #Reality

read more
Countless trees
None bearing fruits
But serve a greater purpose
For the mother

Mountains are the Gods
With superpowers
But break into rocks
To bauble the waters or be worshipped

Not to blame the humans
The Nature is two-faced
The words & deeds differ
What's visible isn't always the truth

#wordsanddeeds #trees #mountains #twofaced  #truth 
Not all that you see is true. Sometimes you have to lift the #veil to experience the #reality

Aamna Magray

A lot is in-store for you in my store of stories. Oh my love ! You need to uncover the veil of arrogance to see the scars you have left on my soul.  #yqbaba #yqprowrimo #store #soul #veil

Cerebral Derange

Before he die
He said love smells like burial veil #yqbaba#love#veil#yqdidi#yqkavi#yqbhaijan#yqdada
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification