Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Lincoln Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Lincoln Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lincoln navigator price in india, hardships of abraham lincoln, abraham lincoln quotes on success, abraham lincoln famous quotes, abraham lincoln quotes love,

• 6 Followers
  • 28 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Cerebral Derange

For the people by the people
To the people this is how LINCOLN
says
But now,
For the religion.by the cash to the family
21st century democracy #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqdidi#yqkavi#yqrestzone#democracy#lincoln

Cerebral Derange

For the people by the people
To the people this is how LINCOLN
says
But now,
For the religion.by the cash to the family
21st century democracy #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqdidi#yqkavi#yqrestzone#democracy#lincoln

Anand Tripathi 'रवि'

हर इंसान की खुशी उसकी
स्वयं की ज़िम्मेदारी होती है
हर जिम्मेदारियों की तरह
इसे भी निभाना सीखें। #lincoln #internet

JAYDEEP SURYAWANSHI

बडी इबादत से पुछा था मैंने खुदा से 
जन्नत का पता तो अपणी गोद से उतारकर 
खुदा ने माँ की बाहो में सुला दिया #mom #mum #mums #mumbai #mummy #lovemom #mymom #mommylife #thanksmom #moms #instamoment #dancemoms #moma #momy #fitmom #proudmom #womoms #yogamom #bestmom #instamom #soccermom #fitmoms #workingmom #newmom #happymom #mommygirl #proudmommy #happymommy #momhub #mommytime #mommysboy #lovemymom
#love #couple #cute#me #girl #boy #beautiful #instagood #instalove #loveher #lovehim #pretty  #adorable #kiss #kisses #hugs #romance #forever #girlfriend #boyfriend #gf #bf #bff #together #photooftheday #happ

Joyjit Ghosh

When God said light,there was light.When Almighty said Abraham Lincoln, all was light ! #NojotoQuote #god #light #almighty #said #all #lincoln

Khubaeb Hurrah

read more
Under the Mallaguri bridge,we met.I saw Lincoln School's bus dropping her. When was riding my "Atlas".
She saw me when I was carefully watching her

"Hey, Hamid"
Shaking with her beautiful hand I replied,
 "Hello",How are you Bene? 
"FN9"

"Tum kis school main padte hoon?"
Lowering myself I showed her my pocket stitched Monogram. 

Too strenghten my conversation, I delibratey asked, You Which school? 
"Lincoln. "

"Oooo.. That's Good"

"Hamid, tum to badal gaye hoo?"
I said, "Bene u may not know but Main tumhe pehle bhi pyaar karta tha aur abhi bhi karta hoon".

She smiling looked at me. Perhaps with no words. 

"Tumko kyon lagta haan I have changed"
(With her usual lovely accent, she replied) 
Like You rarely talked with me during our schooldays but
tum aajkal jyada baat chit karte hoo. You  became tall.Tumhara face change hogya but tumhara baat chit karnay ka tariqa nhi badla.

"Arrey yaar, it is only my beard had grown that it.Since, Ramadhan passed so I look loose. "

"Tum abhi bhi waise hii paradhi karte hoon"
"Tumhe kya lagta"

3min walking talk we reacher her destination...(Contd......)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification