Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best carnival Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best carnival Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes for carnival, carnival quotes, just 4 fun carnival, carnival meaning in hindi, quotes on carnival,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Schizology

Carnival ride poem✍🧡🧡💛 #carnival #Mind #Life

read more
Carnival ride

It feels like
This ride has been too much
Like a rollercoaster it seems
Up and down, and upside down

Faster
Higher
Then
Slower

And the turns are repeating
I think I may fall off the track
Please can it come to an end

Corners
Bends
Then
Straight

Set me free from this spiral
The spinning has made me ill
Back on the ground I'll be better

Grounded
Comforted
And
Calm

©Schizology Carnival ride

#poem✍🧡🧡💛 #carnival #Mind

Joel B Dutt

James told “Well I shifted there at 1867 but, I remember that, when the month of December came people started to decorate their houses, after watching all the houses near me have already been decorated for Christmas, why should I fall behind?. So I heard of a carnival, which always sets there at the month of December, I thought of buying the decorative items from there. The next day I went to the carnival. When I returned to my house, I took a bath and slept. But at the next morning, I went into the kitchen and made breakfast for myself, while eating I was getting a very bad smell; the smell was increasing day by day. So, I tried to follow it and there was the door for my balcony, I didn’t enter that for more than a week. I opened the door, and the next vision next was horrifying”. “What was it, a dead body or something?” Bruno asked mockingly. “Yes, it was a dead body of a young girl, with some carry bags, but the thing was that it was empty. I was so scared that I called my friend gave the papers of the land and house to him and came to California.” Replied James. Bruno asked instantly “Well can you give me the number of your friend?” #THE #BLACK #carnival #paidstory

Sherlock Doyle

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, When will my death befall? #carnival #Future #Box #Secret #Mirror #scam #Suicide #Death

read more
I was skeptical when I bought the box from the carnival which was supposed to have information about my future murderer.

Now I think I've been scammed, for there's just a mirror in the box.
 Mirror, mirror, on the wall,
When will my death befall?

#carnival #future #box #secret #mirror #scam #suicide #death

Sonia Terra

Celebrating Carnival Carnaval Terceirense I e II (Carnival from my home place) (at exhibition at Casa de Povo de São Bartolomeu) #carnaval #terceira #quadro #tela #pintura #festa #palco #pandeiro #musica #teatro #Popular #povo #rosto #cor #Vida #amor #arte #artista #SoniaTerra #insoniaterra

read more
 Celebrating Carnival

Carnaval Terceirense I e II
(Carnival from my home place)
(at exhibition at Casa de Povo de São Bartolomeu)
#carnaval #terceira #quadro #tela #pintura #festa #palco #pandeiro #musica #teatro #popular #povo #rosto #cor #vida #amor #arte #artista #soniaterra #insoniaterra

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification