tags

Best take Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best take Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about take that what is love, good luck and take care, take 6 i love you lyrics.

• 470 Followers
  • 3043 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"The most beautiful words said by a lover after proposing "Take your whole life to say yes But Dont take my life by saying no...:-) #gif"

The most beautiful words said by a lover after proposing
"Take your whole life to say yes
But
Dont take my life by saying no...:-) #gif

#Nojoto #English #Love #preposed#cutee #CuteLove

314 Love
24 Share

""

""life is all about taking risks. if you never take a risk, you will never achieve your dreams.""

"life is all about taking risks.
if you never take a risk, you will never achieve your dreams."

#take risk

265 Love

""

"Relationships Sometimes we take the existing relationships for granted We believe we can cut time from them, because they wont go anywhere. But we are wrong. Relationships are like plants, if they dont get water & sunlight, they slowly start to die. Hence, what I learnt is, your mom, dad, brother, close friends, any of your relationships never take for granted, water them."

Relationships

Sometimes we take the
existing relationships for granted

We believe we can cut time from them, 
because they wont go anywhere. 

But we are wrong. 
Relationships are like plants, if they dont get water & sunlight, they slowly start to die. 

Hence, what I learnt is, your mom, dad, brother,  close friends, any of your relationships never take for granted, water them.

221 Love
9 Share

"#NojotoVideoLONELINESS What everyone sees is his fire, His wrath. So no one wants to accompany him. Though they consider him their God Yet no one wants to follow him. I agree, Sun is extremely scorching But no one tries to know the reason behind this. May be, he is fed up of listening To his own thoughts. May be, he needs an ear to listen up on. May be, he needs some care Or some love. But you know what? He gets only loneliness. May be, he needs someone Who could make him calm. May be, he needs someone Who could gaze at him for hours and hours. Or may be, just someone Who could sit beside and take away his loneliness ©Shatakshi @escriptor_trodde LONELINESS What everyone sees is his fire, His wrath. So no one wants to accompany him. Though they consider him their God Yet no one wants to follow him. I agree, Sun is extremely scorching But no one tries to know the reason behind this. May be, he is fed up of listening To his own thoughts. May be, he needs an ear to listen up on. May be, he needs some care Or some love. But you know what? He gets only loneliness. May be, he needs someone Who could make him calm. May be, he needs someone Who could gaze at him for hours and hours. Or may be, just someone Who could sit beside and take away his loneliness ©Shatakshi @escriptor_trodde #NojotoVoice"

#NojotoVideoLONELINESS 
What everyone sees is his fire, 
His wrath. 
So no one wants to accompany him. 
Though they consider him their God 
Yet no one wants to follow him. 
I agree, 
Sun is extremely scorching
But no one tries to know the reason behind this.
May be, he is fed up of listening
To his own thoughts.
May be, he needs an ear to listen up on.
May be, he needs some care
Or some love.
But you know what?
He gets only loneliness.
May be, he needs someone
Who could make him calm.
May be, he needs someone 
Who could gaze at him for hours and hours.
Or may be, just someone
Who could sit beside and
 take away his loneliness

©Shatakshi
@escriptor_trodde LONELINESS 
What everyone sees is his fire, 
His wrath. 
So no one wants to accompany him. 
Though they consider him their God 
Yet no one wants to follow him. 
I agree, 
Sun is extremely scorching
But no one tries to know the reason behind this.
May be, he is fed up of listening
To his own thoughts.
May be, he needs an ear to listen up on.
May be, he needs some care
Or some love.
But you know what?
He gets only loneliness.
May be, he needs someone
Who could make him calm.
May be, he needs someone 
Who could gaze at him for hours and hours.
Or may be, just someone
Who could sit beside and
 take away his loneliness

©Shatakshi
@escriptor_trodde #NojotoVoice

LONELINESS
#nojotovideo #escriptor_trodde #Loneliness @Arika @Deepti

213 Love
4.8K Views
16 Share

""

"If you wont take chance to move your foot ahead, it wont move. IN LIFE TAKE CHANCES #NojotoQuote"

If you wont take chance to move your foot ahead,
it wont move. 

IN LIFE 
TAKE CHANCES

#NojotoQuote

157 Love
1 Share