tags

Best honesty Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

215 Stories- Find the Best honesty Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a story on honesty is the best policy, 2 quotes on honesty, 5 quotes on honesty.

• 126 Followers
  • 215 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

#revealit #depthoflove #yourlove #Ultimate #Vibration 💓
I was ready to drown in your love & once I did you follow. 💓

Slowly, slowly I even tried to enter for lifetime swallow,

And the moment I found it's quite shallow

Before telling you I love you, I save myself by doing unfollow! 😁

Instead of riding on people's minds, my first choice is 😍 always to ride through their hearts to collect the gems!

💎°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°💎
¶•°💢🆔💓🆓💓🆒💓🆓💓🆒💓🆓💓🆒💓🆔💢°•¶
#cameintomylife #Heart #Determined #part #Vibrations #feelings #honesty #learntfromyourfather💓🕉️🆒🇮🇳🆔

12 Love

"The last place I traveled was ."

The last place I traveled was                                  .

#LastPlace #Always #people #Heart 💌💓 🆔🆒🕉️
Instead of riding on people's minds, my first choice is always to ride through their hearts to collect the gems!

¶°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°¶
¶💌💢🆔💓🆓💓🆒💓🆓💓🆒💓🆓💓🆒💓🆔💢💌¶
#cameintomylife #Heart #Determined #part #Vibrations #feelings #honesty #learntfromyourfather💓🕉️🆒🇮🇳🆔

19 Love

"I am a child of the sun, the whole sky of stars 🌟 is my followers. When it comes to one of the best practices, no one is my enemy. The best method should be used worldwide. Do not approach for the right to vote, do your best & believe it beyond everyone's acceptance."

I am a child of the sun, the whole sky of stars 🌟 is my followers. When it comes to one of the best practices, no one is my enemy. The best method should be used worldwide. Do not approach for the right to vote, do your best & believe it beyond everyone's acceptance.

#Questions
You lose your ego in creating your logo, everyone should try to make their mind precious to see what a natural life can be like! What you believe live with it or it's also a lie!

Lose your ego, to make your logo, at least it should be reflected even after life! I LOVE ALL OF YOU 💓🕉️Ⓜ✨
💞♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾💞
#Life #egoless #Precious #Vision #threetruthsandonelie #honesty #smellflowers #Blooming 🌻🐝😍Ⓜ️💞🌈🇮🇳

19 Love

"I never scare from losing you . but i scared if you loose me then who will care you as i do 😊💔"

I never scare from losing you . but i scared if you loose me then who will care you  as i do 😊💔

#Scare 😊 #truelove #Loyality #honesty #reallove #lovequotes #nojotolovelines #Nojotolovequotes #nojotobestquotes #nojotobestpoetry

26 Love

"The most painful thing in love is giving all your trust and love but betrayal in return"

The most painful thing in love is giving
all your trust and love but betrayal in
return

#honesty#deceit#nojotoenglish

43 Love
1 Share