tags

Best moveon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best moveon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 308 Followers
  • 396 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"From - Begging people to stay.. To - Letting go the most Loved ones.. Somewhere i decided to have faith in my destiny."

From - Begging people to stay..
To - Letting go the most Loved ones..

Somewhere i decided to have faith in my destiny.

May be ...I will get my one 🧒on my time 💕

#brokenheart #moveon #Kismat #missyou #BreakUp #Destiny #comeback #lettinggo #truthoflife #acceptthings #nojotoenglish
@Ramzan Sagar @Umar Khan H Zai @Brijesh Maurya @Voice_of_loveee @pranali panchal

26 Love

"From- Keeping safe all the chocolate wrapers. To- Burning your letters and photographs. 🤷Life taught me how to deal with your change and move on 🤷"

From- Keeping safe all the chocolate wrapers.
To- Burning your letters and photographs.

🤷Life taught me how to deal with your change and move on 🤷

Life teaches you to move on in every condition.

#moveon #Life #alone #photographs #chocolatewrapers #Change #peoplechange #Memories #hurts #Past #lonelynights #BreakUp @Kavi Jitendra Parmar @Brijesh Maurya @pranali panchal @Voice_of_loveee @Sajawal Bhatti

32 Love

"Better to die once and heal then die once daily..."

Better to die once and heal then die once daily...

#Love #moveon

45 Love

"Forget the mistake & Move on ...!! Because no one literally Cares..❣"

Forget the mistake  & Move on ...!! 
Because no one literally Cares..❣

#Forget#Mistake#CTL#Quotes#moveon #Life

39 Love

"Don't let your life bounded in a relationship....let get free and see the world with your eyes and own. dependency"

Don't let your life bounded in a relationship....let get free and see the world with your eyes and own. dependency

#Love #moveon

45 Love