Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pilot Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pilot Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about know the pilot, pilot salary in india, minn kota i pilot, pilot study in research, dream to be a pilot quotes,

• 22 Followers
  • 41 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

fun videos

mute video

Om Gurjar

mute video

ashwini

Advanced technology be like🤣Funny #aeroplanecrushed #creativeminds #Pilot #ಹಾಸ್ಯ

read more
mute video

kumaarkikalamse

गहलोत ने दिखा दिया पायलट को उसका आईना,
हम कहते रहेंगे,  बाॅयकाट  प्रोडक्ट  ऑफ चाइना!
 #kumaarsthought #gehlot #pilot

Kunal

crazy pilot 🤣🤣 #crazy #Pilot funny🤣🤣 #Comedy

read more
mute video

CalmKazi

#thumbsizedstories #Pilot Sleep. A treasure we all miss #yqbaba #sleep #calmkaziwrites #yqtales

read more
Living in the big city, sleep was a luxury I could not afford. I travelled out of town for meetings and it seemed like it was something as trivial as lunch which I also skipped almost daily. Even when my mom visited me after a long time I had to leave for a big meeting and planned to return back by a red-eye.

"Mom ?" I called out as I entered the house, tired and sleep deprived. Only to find her asleep at the table. Another one of those days when she finished up my leftovers. Her lap was the pillow I missed I guess. #ThumbSizedStories #Pilot

Sleep. A treasure we all miss #YQbaba #Sleep #CalmKaziWrites #YQTales

Sherlock Doyle

I just wanted to be with everyone. #afraid #Die #alone #Pilot #killer #sickmentality #Suicide #Murder

read more
I'm afraid of dying alone.

So, I'm studying to be a pilot.
 I just wanted to be with everyone.

#afraid #die #alone #pilot #killer #sickmentality #suicide #murder

Govind Singh Gurjar

mute video

Poetry Mandali

mute video

Vishakha Vasu

mute video
loader