tags

Best meditation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best meditation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 65 Followers
  • 174 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"रंग और रूप Sanson par bhi hukumat nehi, par sochte hen sabhi, Hum hen sher agar jindegi sabasher, sab chalegi humarihi... Ek aakhri dao jindegi ki abhi baki he, bol kar wo bar nehi karega, par use bhi pata he, tumhe bhi khabar he, wo din jaroor ayega, teyar rehna, Ye khel bhi khatam ho jayega..."

रंग और रूप Sanson par bhi hukumat nehi,
par sochte hen sabhi,
Hum hen sher agar jindegi sabasher,
sab chalegi humarihi...
Ek aakhri dao jindegi ki abhi baki he,
bol kar wo bar nehi karega,
par use bhi pata he,
tumhe bhi khabar he,
wo din jaroor ayega,
teyar rehna,
Ye khel bhi khatam ho jayega...

#WeekEndThoughts #meditation #RM #Nojoto #Life

39 Love

#Inspiration
No notice can make us insane
Unless injustice eclipses mundane.

No love is a pretense
Until it makes nonpareil intense.

No interaction is imprecise

12 Love

it's not 1 hour activity..

#meditation #Life #Way #Activity #peace #philosophy #Quotes #Nojoto

33 Love

"I’m sure you’re so sick of hearing that you should “totally try meditation,” especially from your (recently) yoga-crazed mother. But mindfulness is a lot more realistic to achieve than the kind of meditation you hear about because it doesn’t require years of practice and a yoga mat. And, it only takes 30 minutes (or less!) sitting right at your desk. Wanna give it a shot?"

I’m sure you’re so sick of hearing that you should “totally try meditation,” especially from your (recently) yoga-crazed mother. But mindfulness is a lot more realistic to achieve than the kind of meditation you hear about because it doesn’t require years of practice and a yoga mat. And, it only takes 30 minutes (or less!) sitting right at your desk.

Wanna give it a shot?

#Right#write#nojotoaap#Nojotoindia#fouryou# @Dipak S Gavale @شارق خان @viral trivedi @Sevan Bamanya @Anuj Pal

50 Love

"I’m sure you’re so sick of hearing that you should “totally try meditation,” especially from your (recently) yoga-crazed mother. But mindfulness is a lot more realistic to achieve than the kind of meditation you hear about because it doesn’t require years of practice and a yoga mat. And, it only takes 30 minutes (or less!) sitting right at your desk. Wanna give it a shot?"

I’m sure you’re so sick of hearing that you should “totally try meditation,” especially from your (recently) yoga-crazed mother. But mindfulness is a lot more realistic to achieve than the kind of meditation you hear about because it doesn’t require years of practice and a yoga mat. And, it only takes 30 minutes (or less!) sitting right at your desk.

Wanna give it a shot?

#Right#write#nojotoaap#Nojotoindia#fouryou# @Dipak S Gavale @شارق خان @viral trivedi @Sevan Bamanya @Anuj Pal

75 Love
1 Share