Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Doomed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Doomed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about doomed meaning in hindi, anthem for doomed youth poem, doomed meaning, doomed to be cannon fodder 90, indiana jones and the temple of doom,

• 8 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anmol Singh

Maybe the zombie apocalypse Bible talked about was us being dead inside and roaming around just consuming purposelessly #zombie #bible #dead #deadinside  #generation #hopeless  #doomed #hopeislike

Anmol Singh

Maybe the zombie apocalypse Bible talked about was us being dead inside and roaming around just consuming purposelessly #zombie #bible #dead #deadinside  #generation #hopeless  #doomed #hopeislike

Srishti Yadav

Lively
Jolly 
Extrovert. 
Beneath which
Her doomed secrets lie. #yqbaba #yqtales #secrets #lively #extrovert #doomed #infinity

Nikhil Ranjan

बना दो या मिटा दो ,जो तुम्हारा दिल चाहे फैसला दो । love #Reality #realization #Happiness #Pain #heartfeelings #Heart #Doomed

read more
The day your source of Pain & Pleasure becomes the same , You are doomed .

बना दो या मिटा दो ,जो तुम्हारा दिल चाहे फैसला दो । #love #reality #realization #happiness #pain #heartfeelings #heart #doomed

Sherlock Doyle

I'm doomed, either way. You're free to conclude what might have happened with her. #Drought #sermon #Virgin #sacrifice #Indra #Doomed #Superstition #Intercourse

read more
When the drought hit us for the third year, the village priest sermoned that we need to sacrifice a VIRGIN girl to please the ‘water God’,
else the scarcity of water will kill everyone in the village.

On the day of the sacrifice, when they revealed the face of the girl, I knew that I'd doomed all life in the village.
 I'm doomed, either way.

You're free to conclude what might have happened with her.

#drought #sermon #virgin #sacrifice #indra #doomed #superstition #intercourse

BbB

Maybe we were doomed 
to begin with, maybe we should 
have walked past each other, 
instead of stopping and talking, 
maybe that way it would have 
hurt less, than it is hurting now...  #doomed #BbBquotes #BbBspecial

Nikhil Ranjan

बना दो या मिटा दो ,जो तुम्हारा दिल चाहे फैसला दो । love #Reality #realization n #Happiness #Pain #heartfeelings #Doomed #Original #follow #लव

read more
The day  source of your Pain & Pleasure becomes the same,

You are doomed.

©Nikhil Ranjan बना दो या मिटा दो ,जो तुम्हारा दिल चाहे फैसला दो । #love #reality #realization n #happiness #pain #heartfeelings #Doomed #Original #follow

Bhargavi Ramesh

fate doomed #fate #Doomed #longing

read more
She knew that 
She did irreplaceable mistake 
By choosing him
Yet she should stay desperately 
And that's how her damn fate doomed..... fate doomed
#fate
#doomed
#longing

Bhargavi Ramesh

geared betrayal with tight slap... #betrayal #Loss #Doomed #insane

read more
Thought of your time passed talks 
Killed my sacred love life on you,
Yet still rooted hopes on you
Tried to support me to love you back,
The geared betrayal from you
Stops me with tight slap on my heart ... geared betrayal with tight slap...
#betrayal
#loss
#doomed
#insane

R D

Comic Relief
#life #hilarious #lessons #society #system #democracy #doomed #politics #entertainment
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification