tags

Best Loving Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Loving Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about most loving quotes, loving and being loved quotes, loving quotations and sayings.

• 233 Followers
  • 969 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"😘"

😘

#Loving #jadu #poem

16 Love

"lag ja Gale ki fir ye hasin raat Ho na hoo, shayad fir is janam mulakat ho na hoo.. 😘😘"

lag ja Gale ki fir ye hasin raat Ho na hoo, 
shayad fir is janam mulakat ho na hoo.. 😘😘

#hugs #Loving #Care

14 Love

"This is not all of sudden, That I want to say u something, For few days, a dilemma 'say or not to say ' On that I sway This our relationship is far from ego, Some unsaid things from me only u know , Yeah, u love me a lot, Yeah, u care me a lot, We, a coin and two wheels of a car, You filled sparks in my life with a little star, We walked together on the roads of life, We faced together all phases of life, This is true , with anyone you never confronted But stayed calm and held my hand You made a rental house a cozy home, Your whole world, only around me, roams, I know, there is no place for "sorry n thank u" Sorry, if I couldn't ever understand you But still I want to say u Thank you, For being in my life and for being my life. This is all from the heart of your loving wife.....Smriti"

This is not all of sudden,
 That I want to say u something, 
For few days, a dilemma 'say or not to say '
On that I sway  
This our relationship is far from ego, 
Some unsaid things from me only u know , 
Yeah, u love me a lot, 
Yeah, u care me a lot, 
We, a coin and two wheels of a car, 
You filled sparks in my life with a little star,
 We walked together on the roads of life, 
We faced together all phases of life, 
This is true , with anyone you never confronted 
But stayed calm and held my hand 
You made a rental house a cozy home,
Your whole world, only around me, roams, 
I know, there is no place for "sorry n thank u"
Sorry, if I couldn't ever understand you                                                                                    But still I want to say u Thank you, 
For being in my life and for being my life. 
This is  all from the heart of your loving wife.....Smriti

#nojoto #i would be thankful to you forever for being in my life n for being my life #from the #Heart of your #Loving wife

14 Love
2 Share

"Lakh dukh mile teri wjh se, Wo alag bat h. Pr kisi aur se teri tareef sunu, To dil ko sukun bda milta h."

Lakh dukh mile teri wjh se,
Wo alag bat h.
Pr kisi aur se teri tareef sunu,
To dil ko sukun bda milta h.

#feeling_loved #Amirhusain #Loving @shivam kumar mishra @Suman Zaniyan @pooja negi# @Blackheart @Dr bilal saqlain yousafzai

15 Love

"Lakh dukh mile teri wjh se, Wo alag bat h. Pr kisi aur se teri tareef sunu, To dil ko sukun bda milta h."

Lakh dukh mile teri wjh se,
Wo alag bat h.
Pr kisi aur se teri tareef sunu,
To dil ko sukun bda milta h.

#feeling_loved #Amirhusain #Loving @shivam kumar mishra @Suman Zaniyan @pooja negi# @Blackheart @Dr bilal saqlain yousafzai

19 Love