tags

Best result Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best result Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about r&s good night result, ilmkidunya 9 class result 2017.

• 104 Followers
  • 481 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"You success when your result brings a smile on your face. -Sabir Bukhshi ."

You success when your
 result brings a smile on your face. 

-Sabir Bukhshi .

Result

#nojoto
#safar #New #manzil #Success #result #nojotonews #English #nojotoenglish @(Satyam~swaraj) @harsh kumar @shaikh jahan aara md qadir @Manish Mehta @Manpreet Sandhu

14 Love
1 Share

"Dear Teacher if you to see heaven make your teacher smile read the caption"

Dear Teacher if you to see heaven 
make your teacher smile 

read the caption

#DearTeacher
Usually people face exam fear
But for me seeing crowd outside the exam center is most devastating one
Same was the scene outside of the kendriya vidyala
In such emergency situation, i find everyone confidence touching the heights of success and my confidence was just hiding in my pocket
Neet exam was about to begin, this was my second attempt I hugged my father and took his blessings and said, I dont think I can win this war, as my last result was less than 50%
Suddenly my father who was also my teacher
Just changed everything with these four words
I AM WITH YOU
Believe me Or not
These four words, make me feel like i am the king, concepts I learned was army and my father cum teacher confidence was my army chief.
Being a Dr for me was something more than a dream, I wasn't sure about the result while stepping out through the exam hall but i was confident for my feeling that i wont regret even if I failed.
That day i realised
Making someone smile can give you heaven after death
But making your teacher smile can create something more than heaven here on the earth
©theforgingwords

30 Love

"कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन। मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि॥ You have the right only to your actions, not on the result thereof. So, do not be drawn to fruit of actions."

कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन। 
मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि॥

You have the right only to your actions, not on the result thereof. 
So, do not be drawn to fruit of actions.

NISHKAMA KARMA : Action without Expectations. Perform your duty without expecting anything in return.
#Krishna #Right #Actions #result #Fruit #expectation #duty #nishkamakarma #nojoto #nojotoenglish

20 Love

"your character is the result of your inner thoughts and it also defines your real persnality."

your character is the result of your inner thoughts and it also defines your real persnality.

your #character is the #result of your inner #Thoughts and it also defines your #Real #persnality.

18 Love

"The result were dont judge by pass and fail life is a sea live the life the result is a part it's not your life and not lose your hope be confident"

The result were  dont judge by pass and fail
life is a sea 
live the life 
the result is a part 
it's not your life 
and not lose your hope 
be confident

11 Love