Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcvehement Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcvehement Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

marmalade ツ

// The Black In Me // In the darkest of darkness, deep within my black, I see a shade of grey, formed by mixing white but colours lose identity and blend in my shades, forming numerous strokes of unidentified creativity. Yet, the hungry black within, yearns to swallow more moons of the nights. #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #restzone #wcvehement #theunsungquill

read more
      // The Black In Me //

In the darkest of darkness, deep within my black,
I see a shade of grey, formed by mixing white
but colours lose identity and blend in my shades,
forming numerous strokes of unidentified creativity.
Yet, the hungry black within, 
yearns to swallow more moons of the nights.

Miss xyz

Getting into the charm of eyes, to procrastinating at the threads of stars of dark sights that makes night, she finds the glorious wave of vehement #yqbaba #acceptance #100poemsfor100days #wcwordoftheday #wcvehement #pertinaceous #100poemsby_tm

read more
Night is long when not slept,
And day is short when utilised.
(Read in caption) Getting into the 
charm of eyes,
to procrastinating 
at the threads of stars of
dark sights that 
makes night,
she finds  the glorious 
 wave of vehement

Kartik Prajapat

a burst of lovely yellows hopes a star of the stunning sky. them, looking down upon the other flowerets, cultivated by bonsai. anchored in the substrata it stems more than shoulders, more than heights. #sunflower #yqbaba #yqtales #Kae #Blooms #wcvehement

read more
 -read poetry in the caption- 

–Kae_© a burst of lovely yellows hopes 
a star of the stunning sky.
them, looking down 
upon the other flowerets,
cultivated by bonsai.

anchored in the substrata it stems
more than shoulders, more than heights.

Zumi

// A Broken 'Home' // The moment I collected the pieces of my heart, The pieces which were carelessly left behind while caring for someone not so special, The pieces which were left behind voluntarily in all those vehemently grieving poems. The moment I collected them all, I was set to conquer something, #yqbaba #zumisheth #zumiwrites #versewithdnd #dndbrokenhouse #wcvehement

read more
// A Broken 'Home' //

Now, I look back in the memory lane, and tell myself, 
"A broken heart can love truly, without any creases and scabs of blemishes but a broken house can never become a home...again."
//Caption // A Broken 'Home' //

The moment I collected the pieces of my heart,
The pieces which were carelessly left behind while caring for someone not so special, 
The pieces which were left behind voluntarily in all those vehemently grieving poems. 

The moment I collected them all, 
I was set to conquer something,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification