Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best r_untitled Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best r_untitled Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about untitled windows movie maker 10, untitled goose game download, untitled goose game, untitled form, untitled avengers film,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Ramona Singh

it's three in the morning. my stomach burns as if my blood is mercury. once again i'm crying for my glory. not glory, but is this what love is? that's it? i feel invisible. do you see me crawl behind your back as i embrace you from behind but you don't reciprocate it? you're on your phone. do you see me when i massage your feet and you instantly fall asleep? why am i doing this to myself? is it just because i'm smaller than you but big enough that you think i don't need you? it makes me bitter. #r_untitled #nixteen #sicksteen

read more
     it's three in the morning. my stomach burns as if my blood is mercury. once again i'm crying for my glory. not glory, but is this what love is? that's it? i feel invisible. do you see me crawl behind your back as i embrace you from behind but you don't reciprocate it? you're on your phone. do you see me when i massage your feet and you instantly fall asleep? why am i doing this to myself? is it just because i'm smaller than you but big enough that you think i don't need you? it makes me bitter.

Ramona Singh

when i'll finally lose my shit and my shoulder blades run through my chest because i fell too sharply over myself, i will never be inviting myself to your bed where you both lovers argue about whether camels sleep as they stand or sit and how the kaali #r_untitled

read more
      when i'll finally lose my shit
and my shoulder blades run through my chest
because i fell too sharply over myself,
i will never be inviting
myself to your bed
where you both lovers argue about
whether camels sleep as they
stand or sit and how the kaali

Ramona Singh

because i never really knew what had been done with me until now. i never wanted this. i never wanted to be loved for my thinness, my giftedness, my obedience, my suppression. i never wanted to be on guard when i wasn't even an adult. i never wanted to be opinionless. i never wanted to be so dependent and protected that you would have to help me tell my teachers i needed to get reminders to drink water for my fucking scabby lips. i never wanted to gift you handmade cards and watch you stash them #r_ownbgs #r_untitled #nixteen

read more
     because i never really knew what had been done with me until now. i never wanted this. i never wanted to be loved for my thinness, my giftedness, my obedience, my suppression. i never wanted to be on guard when i wasn't even an adult. i never wanted to be opinionless. i never wanted to be so dependent and protected that you would have to help me tell my teachers i needed to get reminders to drink water for my fucking scabby lips. i never wanted to gift you handmade cards and watch you stash them

Ramona Singh

wake up in the morning, gaslit and fresh breakfast with the family, yelling at my ass teacher gives me homework i watch Her slap her now i have to parent else they'll kill her #HeartBreak #parenting #Trauma #gaslighting #yqparentnaama #r_untitled #generationaltrauma #nixteen

read more
 :)  wake up in the morning,
gaslit and fresh
breakfast with the family,
yelling at my ass
teacher gives me homework
i watch Her slap her
now i have to parent
else they'll kill her

Ramona Singh

she wanted to stay i kicked her out of my room and yelled that she's the most unwelcome thing ~ #r_untitled

read more
      she wanted to stay
i kicked her out of my room
and yelled
that she's the most

unwelcome thing

~

Ramona Singh

i'm cold. i'm cold but i'm still vain enough to believe i am the spirit of the Earth just, just Magma betrayed me and we don't collapse into each other so i wrap myself in dirt #ramona #r_ownbgs #r_untitled #ramonashand

read more
[untitled]
 i'm cold.
i'm cold
but i'm still vain enough to believe
i am the spirit of the Earth
just,
just Magma betrayed me
and we don't collapse into each other
so i wrap myself in dirt

Ramona Singh

On days when I feel the void, A black hole inside Of my willowy body, I utter nothing. I just stand Before the mirror #r_grief #r_untitled

read more
A very Untitled poem.

//Caption//
 On days when
I feel the void,
A black hole inside
Of my willowy body,
I utter nothing.

I just stand
Before the mirror

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification