Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best twotruthsandalie Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best twotruthsandalie Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about two line shayari in hindi on love, best love poetry in urdu two lines, best 20 shayaries for two sides love, images of two best friends with quotes, two line love shayari status,

• 36 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Saket Shindikar

Tell two truths and a lie In jumbled order in this #Collab. :) #twotruthsandalie Let your readers guess what’s what. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Efforts were Great,
Preparation was superb, 
Everything was Great ,
Except the Moment on they Required. Tell two truths and a lie In jumbled order in this #Collab. :) #twotruthsandalie Let your readers guess what’s what.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Saket Shindikar

Tell two truths and a lie In jumbled order in this #Collab. :) #twotruthsandalie Let your readers guess what’s what. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Efforts were Great,
Preparation was superb, 
Everything was Great ,
Except the Moment on they Required. Tell two truths and a lie In jumbled order in this #Collab. :) #twotruthsandalie Let your readers guess what’s what.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sunil Zarikar

read more
Two Truths
I love you from bottom of heart.. 
I won't forget you till my breath last..

A Lie
I know you won't love me anymore..  Tell two truths and a lie In jumbled order in this #Collab. :) #twotruthsandalie Let your readers guess what’s what.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mayur Dayama

Played with words just feel it 😂 Tell two truths and a lie In jumbled order in this #Collab. :) #twotruthsandalie Let your readers guess what’s what. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqenglish #yourquote #newwritersclub

read more
You are so stunning no need to beautify 
what other feel for you I can magnify 
but I shy to lie... Played with words just feel it 😂
Tell two truths and a lie In jumbled order in this #Collab. :) #twotruthsandalie Let your readers guess what’s what.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqenglish #yourquote #newwritersclub

Dr.J.Kavitha

read more
A Truth is always stable
A Lie is labile
A Truth only survives...
 Tell two truths and a lie In jumbled order in this #Collab. :) #twotruthsandalie Let your readers guess what’s what.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

Figure out 🤣 Two truths and a lie in jumbled order in this #Collab. :) #twotruthsandalie Let your readers guess what’s what. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
• I trust people.

• I accept people.

• I was distrusted and rejected by people.

Figure by yourself. Figure out 🤣
Two truths and a lie in jumbled order in this #Collab. :) #twotruthsandalie Let your readers guess what’s what.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive Plz like and follow if you convenient by my quote on my wall 🤗🤗🤗 Tell two truths and a lie In jumbled order in this #twotruthsandalie Let your readers guess what’s what. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Collab #MyThoughts #myquality life love #Notice #forgetful #Easily

read more
Truth 
#Easily trust to anyone 
#Notice every  single thing

Lie
#Forgetful B positive 
Plz like and follow if you convenient by my quote on my wall 🤗🤗🤗
Tell two truths and a lie In jumbled order in this #twotruthsandalie Let your readers guess what’s what.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #collab #mythoughts #myquality #life #love

Sakshi Vashist

Tell two truths and a lie in jumbled order in this #Collab #twotruthsandalie #Lie #agree #Die #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You can't live without me
Without you, I'll die 
We both agree

Tell two truths and a lie in jumbled order in this #Collab  #twotruthsandalie #lie #agree #die  #YourQuoteAndMine

Satish Chandra

Let's see, How many of you all guess exactly the way, I am! Tell two truths and a lie in jumbled order in this #Collab. :) #twotruthsandalie #YourQuoteAndMine #SattyMuses

read more
1. I don't know to ride a bike.

2. I have a very peculiar habit of saying NO to food items offered to me at a public place.

3. I have never consumed Alcohol or Cigarette. Let's see, How many of you all guess exactly the way, I am!

Tell two truths and a lie in jumbled order in this #Collab. :)

#twotruthsandalie 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

Tell two truths and a lie In jumbled order in this #Collab. :) #twotruthsandalie Let your readers guess what’s what. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #yqquotes #collabgdoc

read more
I am certainly uncertain about my death
I am indefinitely definite about my future
and 
I am surely unsure when I lie. Tell two truths and a lie In jumbled order in this #Collab. :) #twotruthsandalie Let your readers guess what’s what.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #yqquotes #collabgdoc
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification