Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best supernatural Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best supernatural Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bantugan supernatural na kapangyarihan, paranormal and supernatural, deep supernatural quotes, true supernatural stories, supernatural funny quotes,

• 27 Followers
  • 87 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Miranda Cohen

Real life ghost clip 😱 #ghostclip #Ghost #Clip #viral #supernatural #realclip #Life

read more
mute video

Sanjay pandit

mute video

Shivani Abbaraju

PS: At that age I claimed that I spoke to Sai Baba regularly. Nobody took interest in it so no one really remembers what he spoke as before my birth no one believed in Baba. It was me who introduced him to the family. There's no spiritual/supernatural/paranormal section, so adding this to horror. #yqbaba #yqhorror #yqscary #Paranormal #supernatural #saibaba

read more
Most of my childhood was filled with leg aches (feet being the main intensifying source). Sometimes I would just wake up in the middle of the night & cry when it got unbearable. Sometimes Mom used to massage my feet a little bit if she woke up too. 
But over the time I got quite habitual of the pain. Would sleep if pain was still bearable.
One such night I was trying to sleep while oscillating the big toe forward & backwards for relieving some pain, I felt as if mom was massaging my feet. I kept my eyes closed & enjoyed the massage. After a while I told her to stop & go to sleep as the pain won't go that easy. But she kept on pressing. I opened my eyes, got up to tell her again when I saw no one was there & mom was sleeping beside me. 
And when I looked again, a shadow in front of me left through the window.
Next day morning I told my mom about the incident as a horror story.
She, turning the whole episode into a religious way, said it was Sai Baba who couldn't see me in pain & hence decided to help me out. And I was & still convinced by her theory as this was a good gesture & no harm was done. PS: At that age I claimed that I spoke to Sai Baba regularly. Nobody took interest in it so no one really remembers what he spoke as before my birth no one believed in Baba. It was me who introduced him to the family.
There's no spiritual/supernatural/paranormal section, so adding this to horror. 
#yqbaba #yqhorror #yqscary #paranormal #supernatural #saibaba

Shivani Abbaraju

PS: At that age I claimed that I spoke to Sai Baba regularly. Nobody took interest in it so no one really remembers what he spoke as before my birth no one believed in Baba. It was me who introduced him to the family. There's no spiritual/supernatural/paranormal section, so adding this to horror. #yqbaba #yqhorror #yqscary #Paranormal #supernatural #saibaba

read more
Most of my childhood was filled with leg aches (feet being the main intensifying source). Sometimes I would just wake up in the middle of the night & cry when it got unbearable. Sometimes Mom used to massage my feet a little bit if she woke up too. 
But over the time I got quite habitual of the pain. Would sleep if pain was still bearable.
One such night I was trying to sleep while oscillating the big toe forward & backwards for relieving some pain, I felt as if mom was massaging my feet. I kept my eyes closed & enjoyed the massage. After a while I told her to stop & go to sleep as the pain won't go that easy. But she kept on pressing. I opened my eyes, got up to tell her again when I saw no one was there & mom was sleeping beside me. 
And when I looked again, a shadow in front of me left through the window.
Next day morning I told my mom about the incident as a horror story.
She, turning the whole episode into a religious way, said it was Sai Baba who couldn't see me in pain & hence decided to help me out. And I was & still convinced by her theory as this was a good gesture & no harm was done. PS: At that age I claimed that I spoke to Sai Baba regularly. Nobody took interest in it so no one really remembers what he spoke as before my birth no one believed in Baba. It was me who introduced him to the family.
There's no spiritual/supernatural/paranormal section, so adding this to horror. 
#yqbaba #yqhorror #yqscary #paranormal #supernatural #saibaba

rajat gupta

If u Believe then it is Reality 
else either it is 
Supernatural or Physical Quantities
 #yqbaba #yqquotes #babayaga #reality #supernatural

KhaultiSyahi

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events