tags

Best staypositive Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best staypositive Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 55 Followers
  • 83 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Joy of Living comes from within."

Joy of Living comes from within.

Good morning.
#staypositive #Motivated

20 Love

"When you have nothing to survive A little bit help can build you up again stay positive and never forget a person who helped you when you need that help most"

When you have nothing 
to survive 
A little bit help 
can build you up again
stay positive and
never forget a person 
who helped you 
when you need that help most

#nojotoquotesforall #nojotowritersclub #nojotoenglish #Anshulathakur #truequotes #feelings #LatenightThoughts #BePositive #staypositive

184 Love
1 Share

#lonely
#Nojoto
#staypositive

39 Love

"Impossible I WON'T ALLOW MY BAD TIMINGS TO RUIN MY MENTAL PEACE I WON'T ALLOW MY PAST MISTAKES TO CREATE MY FUTURE FULL OF MISTAKES .... I want to live a life like a story full of surprises and experiences when I grew older All the Experiences become survival motivation for the coming generations..... Never give up stay strong and do your best Almighty is there to give you positivity...."

Impossible  I WON'T ALLOW MY BAD TIMINGS 
TO RUIN MY MENTAL PEACE 
I WON'T ALLOW MY PAST MISTAKES 
TO CREATE MY FUTURE
 FULL OF MISTAKES ....
I want to live a life like a story full
 of surprises and experiences 
when I grew older All the Experiences become 
survival motivation for the coming generations.....

Never give up 
stay strong 
and do your best 
Almighty is there 
to give you positivity....

#Motivation_for_life #Life #Motivation #QandA #BePositive #staypositive #nojotoquotesforall #nojotowritersclub #nojotoenglish #Anshulathakur

151 Love

"Everyone knows the proverb "garbage in , garbage out " same is the functionality of universe Whatever we will give to universe it will come back to us sooner or later... What is the purpose of lives what is the use of techniques why we are here ... every answer is hidden behind the light of universe When we see the world during our sadness we think everyone is happy except me... same when we visit hospital we used to forget everything there it seems everyone is ill ... noone is healthy so all about our houghts and desires universe has a power to control all .... we are there because it is there ... we shouldn't put garbage (negativity) when we have a desire to get good things (positivity)... speak out what you are ready to hear for you do what you can bear when same thing comes to you try to not be a reason for someone's curse... someone's tear.... universe will give you exactly what you give out..."

Everyone knows the proverb 
"garbage in , garbage out " 
same is the functionality of universe 
Whatever we will give to universe 
it will come back to us sooner or later...
What is the purpose of lives 
what is the use of techniques 
why we are here ...
every answer is hidden behind
 the light of universe 
When we see the world during our sadness 
we think everyone is happy except me...
same when we visit hospital 
we used to forget everything there 
it seems everyone is ill ... noone is healthy 
so all about our houghts and desires 
universe has a power to control all ....
we are there because it is there ...
we shouldn't put garbage (negativity) 
when we have a desire 
to get good things (positivity)...

speak out what you are ready to hear for you 
do what you can bear when
 same thing comes to you 
try to not be a reason for someone's curse...
someone's tear....
universe will give you exactly what you give out...

#Functions_of_Universe #Functionality #nojotoquotesforall #nojotowritersclub #nojotoenglish #Anshulathakur #positivethoughts #staypositive #Do_Good_Have_Good

172 Love
1 Share