Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ihaveyourrose Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ihaveyourrose Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ihave power bank, iha, iha designs,

• 32 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

Welcome to the day 7 of #yolopomo #ywbaba Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. Do you still have the rose with you? If not, imagine and complete the prompt. :) #ihaveyourrose #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babatoyou #yqmundane #yqtobewith

read more
I still have your rose
That you offered 
In a dream that withered 
With golden beams 
Crystal mornings
Rosy stream
Diligent life
To all extremes Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLoPoMo #ywbaba Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time for a #lovepoem. Do you still have the rose with you? If not, imagine and complete the prompt. :) #ihaveyourrose #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba#toyou #yqmundane #yqtobewith

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 7 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. Do you still have the rose with you? If not, imagine and complete the prompt. :) #ihaveyourrose #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

In my old diary
In the absence of fragnance
It became dried and withered
But I'm aware of its touch
And a distinctive pleasant smell Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time for a #lovepoem. Do you still have the rose with you? If not, imagine and complete the prompt. :) #ihaveyourrose #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 7 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. Do you still have the rose with you? If not, imagine and complete the prompt. :) #ihaveyourrose #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Why will I not?
Didn't you say, 'life has gifted me the best n most colourful rose?'
A rose that never withers
A rose that shall always retain it's freshness
A rose that emits the most intoxicating fragrance ever
A rose that I hope to hold in my heart for eternity
A rose that's my eternity
A rose that by any other name wouldn't smell as sweet
Yes, I transformed into that rose for you and I still have myself as you had seen me, known me, held me, loved me.
I have stayed unplucked, rooted.
Well, know that I am your rose, the same rose
a rose that is as yet untouched, unpolluted.
Yes, I still have your rose.

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Gita Khanna

read more
It's some time now
You took the turn away from me
It was difficult, but I learnt to rally ,
 I still have your rose, but
With time , the poignant feel is gone
Like  the fading fragrance of
The now dried rose..  Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Gayathri

Welcome to the day 7 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. Do you still have the rose with you? If not, imagine and complete the prompt. :) #ihaveyourrose #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Fresh fragrance 
In my heart Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time for a #lovepoem. Do you still have the rose with you? If not, imagine and complete the prompt. :) #ihaveyourrose #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi

Anonymous

First time I had penned so fast without a second thought😳😍😌❤️ Welcome to the day 7 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. Do you still have the rose with you? If not, imagine and complete the prompt. :) #ihaveyourrose #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
With dry petals
But fresh spines
It still give me the fragrance
of your presence
It make me touch 
my soul by your hands
It's spines make me 
remember our unusual days
Those every moments
when we are in love rays
That rose of yours
is still now mine
That fragrance of yours
is still mingled in me...! 
First time I had penned so fast without a second thought😳😍😌❤️

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
dried up
petals lost somewhere
in time
But the fragrance
is still fresh in my thoughts
as promised
to keep it alive
in my memory
till i receive your
next fresh rose Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Madhu Jain

read more
for forever as moment
of cherished smile.  Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Shubhi Mahajan

For better read ~ Seeing that you gave them roses everyday, I also wished to plant a rose plant so that I too can give them roses everyday. When I was a 7-8 years old, I was always excited to give roses to my teachers. And when we gave roses to our teachers, they took those very happily and each teacher used to attach those roses with their hair. First time, I gave rose to my teacher. I didn't have any rose plant so I needed to buy a rose from the market to give it to my teacher and that is w #yqbaba #roseday #shapepoem #writingresolution #yolopomo #ihaveyourrose #shapymess #rosedaymarathon

read more
                                S
                               ee
                              ing
                       °(.   that.   .)°
                         °You gave°
                         them roses 
                       everyday, I also
                   wished to plant a rose 
                   plant so that I too can
                    ....give them roses....    
                     everyday, everyday.
                                   Ha
                                   pp
                                    Y
                                   Ro
                                   Se
                                    D
                                    A
                                    Y For better read ~ 

Seeing that you gave them roses everyday, I also wished to plant a rose plant so that I too can give them roses everyday.

When I was a 7-8 years old, I was always excited to give roses to my teachers. And when we gave roses to our teachers, they took those very happily and each teacher used to attach those roses with their hair. First time, I gave rose to my teacher. I didn't have any rose plant so I needed to buy a rose from the market to give it to my teacher and that is w

Jyothi Jantz

Welcome to the day 7 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. Do you still have the rose with you? If not, imagine and complete the prompt. :) #ihaveyourrose #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba D PREM KUMAR

read more
Which you will never give nor will I 
Think just this rose day is only needed to give 
On this day but any day, if we have love and care 
Which is important more than just a roses  Welcome to the day 7 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

D PREM KUMAR
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification