Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best micropoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best micropoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the drunken poet open mic, wo mic for pc, busboys and poets open mic night, open mic night busboys and poets, poet and patriot open mic,

• 20 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ajay Amitabh Suman

हवाओं पर कोई कहानी लिखूं, #trendigpoem #viralpost #micropoetry Poetry #micropoem #shortpoem #Shorts #kavita #laghukavita #poetrylover #कविता

read more
mute video

Ajay Amitabh Suman

Have Faith in your doubt #blindfaith #Superstition #blackmagic #Doubt #Suspicion #micropoem #shortpoetry #instapoem #poetrylovers #writerhub In the name of superstition, faith we are often mislead. We believe black cats and number thirteen to be unlucky. But why? If educated persons like us will not questions these blind faith, superstitions , then who will?After all, if you nurture any doubt against the blind faith prevailing in Society, you must persist with it. #Poetry

read more
mute video

Swapnil Moon

It's all about your capabilities,
Capability of taking that person 
to your timeline,
Timeline sums up as your story. #micropoem #yourstoryyourway
#capability #bigheart
#collabchallenge #collab
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

I don't feel the first sentence.😊 And no one could make me feel like this. #yqbaba #yqquotes #Collab #micropoem #paidforeveryword #YourQuoteAndMine #noregrets #Deserve

read more
Don't you think you paid unnecessarily. 
Have no regrets for what sh*t you have spoken to people. 
You spoke because they deserved.
😇 I don't feel the first sentence.😊 
And no one could make me feel like this.
#yqbaba #yqquotes #collab #micropoem #paidforeveryword #yourquoteandmine #noregrets #deserve

Swapnil Moon

things I didn't lose. #yqbaba #findmeaningin
#yourquoteandmine #yqquotes #collab #micropoem #things #ihave

Darshan Blon

Our eyes met, 
We became friends, 
Love blossomed.  #332story
#yqbaba
#wordoftheday
#micropoem
loader
Home