tags

Best wishes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

287 Stories- Find the Best wishes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy birthday wishes, one liner bday wishes, happy 50th birthday wishes.

• 159 Followers
  • 287 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Being poor is the worst thing that can ever be, only after death one's soul gets free. As a child, he doesn't have toys to play with, wishes of toys slowly his childhood quits. Poverty gifts him maturity at a very early age, also patience, which can be seen in his life's every page. Whatever little he has, satisfies him, never his face can be seen with a grin. Whole of his life he only works, helplessly accepting his masters jerks. He patiently waits for his only saviour death, satisfied eating buns till his last breath. Unlike rich, death does not scare him, as he has fought with life and done no sin. Rich leave behind their property and treasures, which troubled them till the end and brought no pleasures. But poor leave for their children good wishes, but in fright, for they are the next unlucky ones to accept their plight."

Being poor is the worst thing that can ever be,
only after death one's soul gets free.
As a child, he doesn't have toys to play with,
wishes of toys slowly his childhood quits.
Poverty gifts him maturity at a very early age,
also patience, which can be seen in his life's every page.
Whatever little he has, satisfies him,
never his face can be seen with a grin.
Whole of his life he only works,
helplessly accepting his masters jerks. 
He patiently waits for his only saviour death,
satisfied eating buns till his last breath.
Unlike rich, death does not scare him,
as he has fought with life and done no sin.
Rich leave behind their property and treasures,
which troubled them till the end and brought no pleasures.
But poor leave for their children good wishes, but in fright,
for they are the next unlucky ones to accept their plight.

POOR#oldone#schooldiary#oldmemory

15 Love

"Happy Birthday Akshay Kumar जो इंसानियत की ज़िन्दा मिसाल है अपनों के साथ,जिसे देश का भी ख्याल है जिसका कोई ना जवाब है जी हाँ! यह ही वो सवाल है V. N. S"

Happy Birthday Akshay Kumar  जो इंसानियत की ज़िन्दा मिसाल है
अपनों के साथ,जिसे देश का भी ख्याल है
जिसका कोई ना जवाब है
जी हाँ! यह ही वो सवाल है
V. N. S

#HappyBirthdayAkshay #entertainment #Enjoy #wishes #BirthDay #Love #Comedy

16 Love
1 Share

"This year my birthday was little bit different from previous ones... So many wishes, msgs, calls, status & love that it took my bday & the other day also to reply them all... Thank u so much to everyone which contributed their love to my day & make it special ... A loving thank u to my family & those friends which present around me all the day & give their best to make my day memorable & great... Thanks alot for the time, love & wishes... So much love showered by u guys that I can't even handle it properly... U all are my gift of god that I earned in this life❤"

This year my birthday was little bit different from previous ones... So many wishes, msgs, calls, status & love that it took my bday & the other day also to reply them all... Thank u so much to everyone which contributed their love to my day & make it special ...
A loving thank u to my family & those friends which present around me all the day & give their best to make my day memorable & great...
Thanks alot for the time, love & wishes...
So much love showered by u guys that I can't even handle it properly...
U all are my gift of god that I earned in this life❤

#bdayover #thankyou #LotsOfLove #happyme #yqtales #yqquotes

12 Love

"आज कितनी प्यारी सी तारीख है ना 😃९.९.२०१९😃 ईश्वर से यही कामना है कि जो मेरे बुरे वक्त में आज मेरे साथ हों कल मेरा अच्छा वक्त उनके लिए हो। very good morning my dear friends ❤ __smile 💜💙💛💚♥"

आज कितनी प्यारी सी तारीख है ना
😃९.९.२०१९😃

ईश्वर से यही कामना है कि जो
मेरे बुरे वक्त में आज मेरे साथ हों
कल मेरा अच्छा वक्त उनके लिए हो।

very good morning

my dear friends ❤

__smile 💜💙💛💚♥

Good morning my dear friend
#Life#wishes
#nojoto hindi
#two linner
♥💚💚💛💙💜

80 Love

"I believe that, life me kbhi bhi hme wo nhi milta jo hm chahte hn,,, chahe jo hmare pas h wo 1000 times better hi kyu na ho par dil me ye chij hmesa rhti hai ki kaash wsa hota to bat hi alag hoti."

I believe that, life me kbhi bhi hme wo nhi milta jo hm chahte hn,,,
chahe jo hmare pas h wo 1000 times better hi kyu na ho par dil me ye chij hmesa rhti hai ki kaash wsa hota to bat hi alag hoti.

Hmare pas chahe kitna kuch bhi kyu naa ho par kbhi bhi hm life se satisfied nhi Hote hn,, it's reality.
#Belief #wishes #Love #Life #feelings #nojotohindi #nojotoenglish #nojoto

13 Love