Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best black_beauty Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best black_beauty Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about black rose love quotes, who plays the role of black panther, the long black train words, the black death words, black love,

• 6 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Hemalatha G

//WHEN THEY REFUSED TO TOUCH ME With umpteen wishes I materialized as a dark-skinned miss! I beamed with bliss, with no insight of the discrimination that prevailed! I dreamt! I dreamt, breaking all the peripheries that enveloped me! I treasured everyone inside my blind heart, to which the appearances were unseeable! I wished to spend my days and nights peacefully, with my pals and kinsfolk! #yqbaba #Colour #touch #racism #black_beauty #yqpoem #brownskin

read more
I wished to spend my days and nights,
Peacefully with my pals and kinsfolk.
But all my chimeras were shattered,
When they refused to touch me!
(Caption) //WHEN THEY REFUSED TO TOUCH ME

With umpteen wishes I materialized as a dark-skinned miss!
I beamed with bliss, with no insight of the discrimination that prevailed!
I dreamt! I dreamt, breaking all the peripheries that enveloped me!
I treasured everyone inside my blind heart, to which the appearances were unseeable!

I wished to spend my days and nights peacefully, with my pals and kinsfolk!

Nikita

#krishna_flute #black_beauty Black😍

read more
mute video

Shashi Kumar Ramshabd

आप न देखो इधर, मुझ पर किसी का साया है

साँवला सा वो रंग उनका, आँखों को कुछ यूँ भाया है #nojotoHindi #nojoto #black_beauty #golden_color

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification