Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best againstloudspeaker Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best againstloudspeaker Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

भाwaना रai🌺

and i request everyone to please understand the meaning of celebration, it has totally different concept, this is really cruel, you are harassing people for no reason, if you are human behave like human stop being an animal with no senses, This is how Navratri is beginning,come on, devi mata never said to just exploit your locality. #againstloudspeaker#limitsshouldbefollowed#happynavtratri

read more
Festivals is to celebrate it and not means to harass anyone.
Celebration is about enjoyment and not about just playing loud speaker and keep on banging the drum.

When and which God permitted you to just irritate everyone and come on what song you are playing "Chickni Chameli", "Laila mai Laila", "Jhingat", "Tune mari entriyan" Where is spirituality? this is so annoying, people don't even understand the meaning of festival,
Festival is not just playing loud music and dancing, 
Every festival has its own significance why don't they focus on that, People keep on bursting not the crackers but the peace of people.

Don't just make people hate the festival, not everyone is idol, they have work and I guess, everyone has right to have some peace atleast at their place.

Just because music is played loudly you feel its celebration trust me its really really cruel.

Things in limit is looks better, Concept of festival and celebration has totally changed. and i request everyone to please understand the meaning of celebration, it has totally different concept, this is really cruel, you are harassing people for no reason, if you are human behave like human stop being an animal with no senses, This is how Navratri is beginning,come on, devi mata never said to just exploit your locality. #againstloudspeaker#limitsshouldbefollowed#happynavtratri

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification