Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best A_letter_to_my_future_wife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best A_letter_to_my_future_wife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letter in hindi for boyfriend, love letter in kannada language, love letter song poem yo friend, love letter video song download hd, hindi love letter photos,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Gyana Ranjan Sethy

Dear future wife, I know you are still a stupid kid at heart. I know you still need your mom for everything and your dad still treats you like his little girl. I know marriage sounds like a big responsibility for which you are not ready. I know starting a family, becoming a lady of the house, and having a baby are heavy thoughts in your carefree world. Trust me, I understand. And I understand because I am as terrified as you are. But you know what? We will be fine, together. And no, I don't s #Care #romance #yqbaba #letter #yqdidi #A_letter_to_my_future_wife

read more
A letter to "my dear future wife"

Read the caption ♥️ 
Dear future wife,

I know you are still a stupid kid at heart. I know you still need your mom for everything and your dad still treats you like his little girl. I know marriage sounds like a big responsibility for which you are not ready. I know starting a family, becoming a lady of the house, and having a baby are heavy thoughts in your carefree world. Trust me, I understand. And I understand because I am as terrified as you are. But you know what? We will be fine, together.

And no, I don't s

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification