Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letout Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letout Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about just to let you know i love you quotes, quotes about being let down by someone you love, let me love you video download, let me love you song download mr jatt, let me love you full song download,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

K. Jahnavi

#letoutnojoto

read more

Swapnil Moon

Have you ever heard of clouds trying to hide after a storm? #yqbaba #yqquotes #Dont #Hold #hide #Things #letout #writer

read more
Holding or hiding things inside will affect you.
Let everything out for once, 
you'll be relieved. Have you ever heard of clouds trying to hide after a storm?
#yqbaba #yqquotes #dont #hold #hide #things #letout #writer

Sanjana Kumar

#yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #cry #Hopeless #letout Sometimes, yes.

read more
Sometimes all I want to 
do is cry.. 
Just cry and let it all out 
because I have no words
 to really bring out the inner turmoil.. 
Perhaps, it is because I feel hopeless.. 
So hopeless and lost..
 I can't even fathom my own thoughts..  #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #cry #hopeless #letout 
Sometimes, yes.

Prita

How does it feel.... To see your love, lying on a hospital bed, looking at u, still with same intense love ? To experience of losing him, but you still not ready to give up on his life ? To care for someone, whose fighting against his own life ? To love him unconditionally without expecting anything in return ? To feel his numb hands, just to strengthen you hopes for him ? To see urself being helpless as you cant do anything for him ? To see him smile even if that smile expresses the p #Movie #Emotions #Lessons #lockdowndiary #letout

read more

How does it feel? 
To love someone,  who can't be with you for the rest of your life  ? How does it feel.... 
To see your love,  lying on a hospital bed,  looking at u,  still with same intense love ?
To experience of losing him, but you still not ready to give up on his life  ?
To care for someone,  whose fighting against his own life  ?
To love him unconditionally without expecting anything in return  ?
To feel his numb hands,  just to strengthen you hopes for him ?
To see urself being helpless as you cant do anything for him ? 
To see him smile even if that smile expresses the p

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification