Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Millenials Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Millenials Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about grist to the mill, muraden mil rahi hai naat lyrics, muradein mil rahi hai, yaar ki khabar mil gayi, teri mitti me mil jawa,

• 6 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sakshi Vashist

Men have evolved their ways 
of saying GOODBYE

Over time consuming letters and postcards
Over very expensive long distance PCO calls
Over phone call after endless missed calls
Over coffee in CCD
Over WhatsApp

Women don't need such tactics
God gifted them with
Ready-to-go tear glands #goodbye #GoodBye #lover #YQBaba #tooeasy #millenials

CalmKazi

Off late I have observed that entitlement has become an excuse for being rude and bullying on social media. You think you deserve the attention because it feels good to have it. I think its more around your weakness of character to relate to the ugliness of the world. To denounce such feelings I have decided to write for my own reasons rather than others. If you feel alarmed you are more than likely to ignore it. It does not change anything. Social media and healthy/unhealthy conversations are f #Millenials #newyearresolutions #itistime #calmkaziwrites #KeepAWatch

read more
I do not care about the frisson of exchanging thoughts, and revelling in the miasma of oppressed feelings. I pity people who think having a following creates a sense of belonging. It needs to be more than that, and by need here I do not mean my need; it's a general undermined thought of being heard. If you understand what I say here, you are that same scratch that feels entitled and thinks likes are more important than lives. You are a millenial. Congratulations. Off late I have observed that entitlement has become an excuse for being rude and bullying on social media. You think you deserve the attention because it feels good to have it. I think its more around your weakness of character to relate to the ugliness of the world. To denounce such feelings I have decided to write for my own reasons rather than others. If you feel alarmed you are more than likely to ignore it. It does not change anything. Social media and healthy/unhealthy conversations are f

Sunshine

How to breakup as millennial?

Unfollow/block the person on all social media platforms for a successful breakup! 
😂😂😂😂
 #yqbaba #howtobreakup #millenials #breakup #humor #quote  
 #socialmedia #newagelove

Aakash Rawat

Thank you to every person,
Who has ever told me ,
I CAN'T,
You're just another reason,
I WILL.
My wishes will be,
GRANT.
I will climb the highest 
HILL.
There are some kind of thinking,
I WANNA KILL.
I'll make it through the end,
SIT BACK & CHILL.

Finally a new one 
#motivation 
#millenials
#yqbaba #yourquote #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdada #yq

vidhya sadaphule

love life #Lessons #Complication #Millenials

read more
Nowadays the fact is:
I love you but terms and conditions apply!  #love #life #lessons #complication #millenials

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification