Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best icaughtyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best icaughtyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ica coop 30, このicカードは使用できません a1ff, ica australia 50, ica conference 70, supraclinoid ica 110,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's your second prompt for the Day 30 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #icaughtyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
'Becoz I've just been informed that you've bagged the lead role in a film where I have been selected to play the heroine.'

'What? Are you crazy? Have you gone off your rocker.'

'Hehehe. Stupid. Didn't you still get it?'

'That you're in a madhouse?'

'No. That we belong in a madhouse.. together. Idiot. I'm marrying you. Saath phere loge, mere saath?'

And he pulled me to him with a fiercely passionate kiss setting my lips afire. I'm still reeling under that kiss. Yes, I'm crazy, happily crazy, crazily happy. 
 Here's your second prompt for the Day 30 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #icaughtyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#chitsconversation

dharkanein

Here's your second prompt for the Day 30 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #icaughtyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'I need your help with handling kids.'
'I thought it was your job. Aren't you appointed for that.'
'Yes, but I have no experience with so small kids.'
' oh ho hoo. I can't stand them either. That is why hired you as baby sitter.'
'Wait! Listen...pleeeasee.'
'I hate girls crying but sorry I am late. Handle...I will come ...soon. B-Y-E.' Here's your second prompt for the Day 30 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #icaughtyou #YourQuoteAndMine

cressy adoline

Here's your second prompt for the Day 30 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #icaughtyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #belovedlove

read more
Even when you know, you shouldn't,
It's hurt the most, when you know consciously
You are going to hurt me!
 Here's your second prompt for the Day 30 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #icaughtyou #YourQuoteAndMine

#belovedlove

Jai Prakash Verma

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes # #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #तोसुकूनहै #icaughtyou #rapidfire #distancein1line

read more
                                             but people are awake.

Recalls in solitary ,those  dreams they couldn't make.

Lost courage,faded memory, needs another retake.

Waiting for her ,my eyes cry, yet my smiles are fake.

All my past journey ,still taste like sweet cake. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes # #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #तोसुकूनहै #icaughtyou #rapidfire #distancein1line

Sanan

#sananquotzz #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #icaughtyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was insecure that i wanna contact badly than your family...
Thank god you stood by me always especially this times whatever.. #sananquotzz #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #icaughtyou #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

Here's your second prompt for the Day 30 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #icaughtyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When we cannot leave someone, then it is impossible to catch them

Madhav Jha

read more
because i thought you two were the same. @yqd and u. Here's your second prompt for the Day 30 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #icaughtyou #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Here's your second prompt for the Day 30 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #icaughtyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Because You've done much in favour me. Here's your second prompt for the Day 30 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #icaughtyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Thought of saying a final goodbye  Here's your second prompt for the Day 30 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #icaughtyou #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification