tags

Best Avengers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Avengers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 21 Followers
  • 30 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Why is Averagers End game is making such a huge amount of money? Is it going to be best ever in that? This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

Why is Averagers End game is making such a huge amount of money? Is it going to be best ever in that?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

There's a few reasons for that.

I am coming back to that later.

First of all, it is an emotional thought to think no other movie can surpass this. Noone knows about the future. With time, technology is changing and improving, movie making becoming better than ever before. Population of Earth is increasing as well. So how can one surely say that it is going to be best ever in terms of box office collection. I am sorry but it is just emotional thinking.

In next 10 years, you will see a lot of c

41 Love

"Why is Averagers End game is making such a huge amount of money? Is it going to be best ever in that? This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

Why is Averagers End game is making such a huge amount of money? Is it going to be best ever in that?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

There's a few reasons for that.

I am coming back to that later.

First of all, it is an emotional thought to think no other movie can surpass this. Noone knows about the future. With time, technology is changing and improving, movie making becoming better than ever before. Population of Earth is increasing as well. So how can one surely say that it is going to be best ever in terms of box office collection. I am sorry but it is just emotional thinking.

In next 10 years, you will see a lot of c

60 Love

"This is the fight of our lives. And we’re going to win. Whatever it takes.”"

This is the fight of our lives. And we’re going to win. Whatever it takes.”

By #captainamerica in the movie #Avengers #ENDGAME

120 Love
2 Share

Avengers- The Golden Era for Us
#AnkitGuryan #upkalonda #up12wala #Avengers #IronMan #captainamerica #THOR #hulk #blackpanther #antman #Spiderman #Blackwidow #DoctorStrange

18 Love

"डर कर नही बस, खुल कर जीना हमने सिखा है,, टुटे है कई बार, बिखरकर निखरना हमने सिखा है ठोंकरों का एहसान है हम पर, उनसे चलना हमने सिखा है ,, गिरने का हमे कोई गम नही, गीरकर संभलना हमने सिखा है चीखे भी कई दफा हम, दर्द को अब गुनगुनाना हमने सिखा है,, मर कर भी नही मरे हम, आँसुओं में मुसकाना हमने सिखा है अंधेरो से दोस्ती कि है, जुगनू बन झिलमिलाना हमने सिखा है,, खतरों से आँख मिलाके बच्चों-सा, खिलखिलाना हमने सिखा है चट्टानों का अब खौफ नही, पानी सा बहना हमने सिखा है,, ये जिंदगी, तुझसे प्यार करते है हम,, अब ये कहना हमने सिखा है"

डर कर नही बस, खुल कर जीना हमने सिखा है,,
टुटे है कई बार, बिखरकर निखरना हमने सिखा है

ठोंकरों का एहसान है हम पर, उनसे चलना हमने सिखा है ,,
गिरने का हमे कोई गम नही, गीरकर संभलना हमने सिखा है

चीखे भी कई दफा हम, दर्द को अब गुनगुनाना हमने सिखा है,,
मर कर भी नही मरे हम, आँसुओं में मुसकाना हमने सिखा है

अंधेरो से दोस्ती कि है, जुगनू बन झिलमिलाना हमने सिखा है,,
खतरों से आँख मिलाके बच्चों-सा, खिलखिलाना हमने सिखा है

चट्टानों का अब खौफ नही, पानी सा बहना हमने सिखा है,,
ये जिंदगी, तुझसे प्यार करते है हम,,
अब ये कहना हमने सिखा है

#Darkar_nahi_khulkar_jeena_hmne_sikha_hai