Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about youquotes.in, falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

sanjay sheoran

दिल को अब एक यही दस्तूर चाहिए ,
राह जो तुझ तक जाये वो मंजूर चाहिए...$$!!  #ashutosh_prabhat #yourquotebaba  #yourquotehindi #youquotes #yqdidi #yourquotediary  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ashutosh prabhat #sheoranshayari keerti srivastava

Kunal Choudhary

If i had to spend a penny for everytime you smiled i would be the riches billionaire in debt. #youquotes
#quotestoliveby
#quotesforlife

Kunal Choudhary

Smetimes all u need is just time,you dnt need a nane to define ur relation,once lovers are now friends,they still talk to eachother,understand eachother,they are still the best of friends cos though separated the love within still keeps them intact #youquotes
#quoteswriting
#quoteslove

Kunal Choudhary

There are times you get carried away,you start taking ppl around you for granted,start comparing them to others,treat them all the way u want even though u dnt intend to nd yet you expect them to stick by your side but u need fo understand that u must learn to appreciate the ppl around you for their efforts cos if you don't u may end up all alone with no one to appreciate about #quotes
#quotestoliveby
#youquotes

Monika Gadhvana

#youquotes #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Anuradha Mittal Collaborating with Saurabh Bhardwaj

read more
Stop imitating others,
Be yourself first ... #youquotes #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Anuradha Mittal
Collaborating with  Saurabh Bhardwaj

Rohit Bhowmick

YourQuote Writers Club YQ Muse Best of YourQuote Poetry #yourquotebaba #youquotes YourQuote Helpmate #YourQuotes YourQuote Postman

read more
Way to life...

Like the light finds its ways to shine upon the dark, love also finds its ways to enter a broken heart because the soul opens the doorway so that the heart can be healed...  YourQuote Writers Club YQ Muse Best of YourQuote Poetry  #yourquotebaba #youquotes YourQuote Helpmate #yourquotes YourQuote Postman
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification