tags

Best nights Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best nights Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about triple j good nights, com comedy nights with kapil, tales 1001 nights.

• 145 Followers
  • 368 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"My heart speaks your language It imitates your words at hollow nights NIGHTS, filled with thorns THORNS, getting me to slit BLOOD, dripping from my eyes EYES, empty of you YOU, away from me ME, belongs to nowhere, any more"

My heart speaks your language
It imitates your words at hollow nights
NIGHTS, filled with thorns
THORNS, getting me to slit
BLOOD, dripping from my eyes
EYES, empty of you
YOU, away from me
ME, belongs to nowhere, any more

like and support 💜
#2ndquote #Quotes #poem #Poetry #Lovepoems #Love #Motivation #Night #Midnight

250 Love
3 Share

""

"yes I am in love with the silence of the midnight when my unseureness turns into sureness by the knocks of darkness. ....."

yes I am in love with the silence of the midnight
when my unseureness turns into sureness by the knocks of darkness.

#minitales #of #nights

212 Love
11 Share

""

"If You Wana Sleep but Could Not, And Your Nights Countinue Going Sleepless Just Because Of Any Casual Reason... Don't worry At that time "Close your Eyes And think about That Precious Moments... Which you Have ever Spend with Your Special One" (S❤️ulm@te) ..within few minutes you will feel sleepy sleepy 💕💑💞"

If You Wana Sleep but Could Not,
And Your Nights Countinue Going Sleepless
 Just Because Of Any Casual Reason...
Don't worry 
At that time
"Close your Eyes
And think about That Precious Moments...
Which you Have ever Spend with Your
Special One" (S❤️ulm@te) ..within few minutes you will  feel sleepy sleepy
💕💑💞

#nojotoenglish #nojotoreality
#writers #Lines #sushmathakur
#sleepless #nights

189 Love
1 Share

""

"Its true that i am not good at one night stand But still i take everything up because i don't wanna fight These nights never seems to be stagnant These nights were never prominent These feelings were the natural volcano eruption of the heart These nights were like the earthquake which evolved the mixture of two bodies becoming one soul , just don't wanna get apart These nights were the hidden flow of the love of someone's life These nights made someone live for the rest of life These nights were memories for someone for the rest of his nights Who was not at all good at one night stand"

Its true that i am not good at one night stand
But still i take everything up because i don't wanna fight

These nights never seems to be stagnant 
These nights were never prominent

These feelings were the natural volcano eruption of the heart
These nights were like the earthquake which evolved 
the mixture of two bodies becoming one soul ,
 just don't wanna get apart

These nights were the hidden flow of the love of someone's life
These nights made someone live for the rest of life 

These nights were memories for someone for the rest of his nights

Who was not at all good at one night stand

one Night Stand

173 Love
3 Share

""

"Last night Dear you don't know how i spent my last few nights. it is very difficult to spend my one second without you. then think about how i spent these nights............"

Last night  Dear you don't know how i spent my last few nights. it is very difficult to spend my one second without you. then think about how i spent these nights............

@lsat night @SUGAM SINGH @Gagandeep Singh @Harshul Pandey @Aashutosh Kumar @Jayanta Kumar Dansana

139 Love
1 Share