tags

Best just Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best just Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about just mohabbat, just write app, just write software.

• 1873 Followers
  • 12412 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Key to Happiness Is inside you only just have to find that ... just have to look for the reason to smile ....😊😊 to be happy ever ...."

Key to Happiness Is inside you only 
just have to find that ...
just have to look for the reason to smile ....😊😊
to be happy ever ....

#keys #Happiness #nojotoquotes #Anshula #nojotoshayri #nojotoenglish #Truth #positive

429 Love
11 Share

iwritewhatyoufeel #just comment #somi

397 Love
30.7K Views
16 Share

""

"Love We being in any relationship always fails to keep our love and bond above our ego. We always want to make our people feel apologetic. Yes!! I understand that making others realising their mistake will help them to improve. But, really we want to improve them Or just to satisfy the ego? Whatever we say, however we justify, but ego was, is, and will remain ego. Nothing, no one can change this fact. Love is not about bending your person, its about holding them and rising together. Problem arises in every relations but instead of being rough and rude lets try to understand them, because the mistake they made already made them feel guilty. Just by blaming them again and again we'll end up hurting them, and trust me their sadness will make you saddest. Lets not hurt onself by hurting our loved ones. Let's hold them,listen them console them, because this is the time when they need you the most. Love Loving Keep Loving #NojotoQuote"

Love 

We being in any relationship always fails to keep our love and bond above our ego. We always want to make our people feel apologetic. Yes!! I understand that making others realising their mistake will help them to improve. But, really we want to improve them Or just to satisfy the ego? Whatever we say, however we justify, but ego was, is, and will remain ego. Nothing, no one can change this fact.

Love is not about bending your person, its about holding them and rising together. Problem arises in every relations but instead of being rough and rude lets try to understand them, because the mistake they made already made them feel guilty. Just by blaming them again and again we'll end up hurting them, and trust me their sadness will make you saddest.
Lets not hurt onself by hurting our loved ones. Let's hold them,listen them console them, because this is the time when they need you the most.

Love Loving
                              Keep Loving #NojotoQuote

#letsunderstandthem#letsconsiderpeopleaboveego#lovethem

347 Love
21 Share

""

"Can you just talk , About your changed behaviour Reason behind every lie can we just talk .... about why you had pretended that you love me"

Can you just talk , About your changed behaviour 
Reason behind every lie 
can we just talk ....
about why you had  pretended
 that you love me

#Talk #nojotoquotes #Anshula #nojotoenglish #Emotions #why

340 Love
7 Share

#myvoice.#just #helping hand.

318 Love
34.5K Views
8 Share