tags

Best three Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best three Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about three songs, story the three little pigs, three friends.

• 90 Followers
  • 623 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Fall in love It takes three seconds to say"I love you" three hours to explain why, and a lifetime to prove it..."

Fall in love  It takes  three seconds to say"I love you"
three hours to explain why,
and a lifetime to prove it...

nojoto#love#Quotes

24 Love

"❣Three nice Thoughts__ 1) kill tention before tension kills you. 2)Reach your goal before goal kicks you. 3)Live life before life leaves you. __A.P.J Abdul Kalam✍✍"

❣Three nice Thoughts__

1) kill tention before tension kills you.
2)Reach your goal before goal kicks you.
3)Live life before life leaves you.

__A.P.J Abdul Kalam✍✍

#three nice Thoughts
#nojoto English
#nojoto Hindi
#nojoto news
#Motivation#Shayari#thought
#story#Music#Art#commedy
✍❣✍❣✍❣✍❣✍❣

218 Love
5 Share

"The three magical words Which I was supposed to tell you, But the day never came, Whenever I decided to say those three magical words, The situation went wrong, And I was bound to keep my feelings with me And those three magical words remained in my heart forever"

The three magical words Which I was supposed to tell you,
But the day never came,
Whenever I decided to say those three magical words,
The situation went wrong,
And I was bound to keep my feelings with me
And those three magical words remained in my heart forever

#Love #myhiddenfeelings #Thoughts

16 Love
1 Share

"The three magical words Procurement for someone, Respect for someone, Life line for someone. But for me this three magical words is like crucial day of my life when i told you that three magical words that was my feeling for you and that is still alive ♥️"

The three magical words Procurement for someone, Respect for someone, Life line for someone. But for me this three magical words is like crucial day of my life when i told you that three magical words that was my feeling for you and that is still alive ♥️

@Shabdoka Ka Sagar 【 शब्दोंका सागर 】 @Arzooo 😍😍 @Nimisha._____ @shristi thakur @Roshni_Chavan

20 Love

"The three magical words ye three magical word bolne ke lye jeb me paise,bde post,bda ghar aur badi car zaroor hona chahye,ajke daur me muhabbt kahan..jo muft me hojaye"

The three magical words ye three magical word bolne ke lye jeb me paise,bde post,bda ghar aur badi car zaroor hona chahye,ajke daur me muhabbt kahan..jo muft me hojaye

#ThreeMagicalWord#definitionlove has changed

12 Love