tags

Best three Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best three Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about three songs, story the three little pigs, three friends.

• 97 Followers
  • 625 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"'Anger' in 3 words. paper hard tha !"

'Anger' in 3 words. paper hard tha !

#Anger #three #word #nojoto #exam #Study

18 Love

"Fall in love It takes three seconds to say"I love you" three hours to explain why, and a lifetime to prove it..."

Fall in love  It takes  three seconds to say"I love you"
three hours to explain why,
and a lifetime to prove it...

nojoto#love#Quotes

30 Love

"❣Three nice Thoughts__ 1) kill tention before tension kills you. 2)Reach your goal before goal kicks you. 3)Live life before life leaves you. __A.P.J Abdul Kalam✍✍"

❣Three nice Thoughts__

1) kill tention before tension kills you.
2)Reach your goal before goal kicks you.
3)Live life before life leaves you.

__A.P.J Abdul Kalam✍✍

#three nice Thoughts
#nojoto English
#nojoto Hindi
#nojoto news
#Motivation#Shayari#thought
#story#Music#Art#commedy
✍❣✍❣✍❣✍❣✍❣

243 Love
5 Share

"The three magical words Which I was supposed to tell you, But the day never came, Whenever I decided to say those three magical words, The situation went wrong, And I was bound to keep my feelings with me And those three magical words remained in my heart forever"

The three magical words Which I was supposed to tell you,
But the day never came,
Whenever I decided to say those three magical words,
The situation went wrong,
And I was bound to keep my feelings with me
And those three magical words remained in my heart forever

#Love #myhiddenfeelings #Thoughts

16 Love
1 Share

"The three magical words Procurement for someone, Respect for someone, Life line for someone. But for me this three magical words is like crucial day of my life when i told you that three magical words that was my feeling for you and that is still alive ♥️"

The three magical words Procurement for someone, Respect for someone, Life line for someone. But for me this three magical words is like crucial day of my life when i told you that three magical words that was my feeling for you and that is still alive ♥️

@Shabdoka Ka Sagar 【 शब्दोंका सागर 】 @Arzooo 😍😍 @Nimisha._____ @shristi thakur @Roshni_Chavan

20 Love