tags

Best incidents Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best incidents Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 7 Followers
  • 30 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

#incidents
@Nisha Mirghan @Anjita Basumatary @Gumnaam shayar @Nargis Siddiqui @Ranjana patel

33 Love
2.0K Views
1 Share

#Night #Love #Life #incidents #Poetry #Nojoto #kavishala

17 Love

""

"Some incidents break you.. some incidents 1st break and then mould you... but some incidents only and only breaks you..."

Some incidents break you.. 
some incidents  1st break and then mould you... 
but some incidents  only and only breaks  you...

Some incidents only and only breaks you..

15 Love

""

"mujhe me na hai koi baat ye baat tumhari sach man lete hai ruko zara phir hamari kamyabi par apna munh utha kar mujhe apna kahne mat chale aana agar meri jit pasand hai to meri har me bhi sath rhna sikh lo ha hu main awara, pagal, betameej par dil ka saf hu main daga karna to aata hi nahi mujhe par tumhe convince krna bhi to nahi aata tum jitna jalte ho meri kamyabi se utna hi mujko khusi milti hai tumhe jla krke param"

mujhe me na hai koi baat 
ye baat tumhari sach man lete hai
ruko zara phir hamari kamyabi par 
apna munh utha kar mujhe
apna kahne mat chale aana 
agar meri jit pasand hai to
meri har me bhi sath rhna sikh lo 
ha hu main awara, pagal, betameej
par dil ka saf hu main
daga karna to aata hi nahi mujhe
par tumhe convince krna bhi to nahi aata 
tum jitna jalte ho meri kamyabi se 
utna hi mujko khusi milti hai tumhe jla krke
param

ek najar apne aap par
#realise #incidents #mandiaavaj

6 Love

""

" Today i went to a hospital as my little cousin was going to get her tonsils removed .we patted her alot and made her agree for drip(injection like)but she cried and pulled her hand badly everytime when docter came near.....it made me think why would she cry bcoz we all knew it will not pain as much as she was thinking .. and then after a few minutes i reached a conclusion that we react against incidents on the basis of our past experiences and on what people had told had told us like generally mothers say to childs ..,,take the pills or the the docter will put an injection so they made her afraid ...... I just reached these are only two things ....on the basis of which we act upon ....1...past experiences and our track record.  And. 2.. What people had told us... Are there any factors which affect our behaviour in acting under such curcumstances... Note... I observed a child because bcoz they are very true at there heart.and dont make up things ... Thanks for ur awnsers if u made a comments Today i went to a hospital as my little cousin was going to get her tonsils removed .we patted her alot and made her agree for drip(injection like)but she cried and pulled her hand badly everytime when docter came near.....it made me think why would she cry bcoz we all knew it will not pain as much as she was thinking .. and then after a few minutes i reached a conclusion that we react against incidents on the basis of our past experiences and on what people had told had told us like generally mothers say to childs ..,,take the pills or the the docter will put an injection so they made her afraid ...... I just reached these are only two things ....on the basis of which we act upon ....1...past experiences and our track record.  And. 2.. What people had told us... Are there any factors which affect our behaviour in acting under such curcumstances... Note... I observed a child because bcoz they are very true at there heart.and dont make up things ... Thanks for ur awnsers if u made a comments "

Today i went to a hospital as my little cousin was going to get her tonsils removed .we patted her alot and made her agree for drip(injection like)but she cried and pulled her hand badly everytime when docter came near.....it made me think why would she cry bcoz we all knew it will not pain as much as she was thinking .. and then after a few minutes i reached a conclusion that we react against incidents on the basis of our past experiences and on what people had told had told us like generally mothers say to childs ..,,take the pills or the the docter will put an injection so they made her afraid ......

I just reached these are only two things ....on the basis of which we act upon ....1...past experiences and our track record. 

And. 2..

What people had told us...

Are there any factors which affect our behaviour in acting under such curcumstances...

Note...

I observed a child because bcoz they are very true at there heart.and dont make up things ...

Thanks for ur awnsers if u made a comments

Today i went to a hospital as my little cousin was going to get her tonsils removed .we patted her alot and made her agree for drip(injection like)but she cried and pulled her hand badly everytime when docter came near.....it made me think why would she cry bcoz we all knew it will not pain as much as she was thinking .. and then after a few minutes i reached a conclusion that we react against incidents on the basis of our past experiences and on what people had told had told us like generally mothers say to childs ..,,take the pills or the the docter will put an injection so they made her afraid ......

I just reached these are only two things ....on the basis of which we act upon ....1...past experiences and our track record. 

And. 2..

What people had told us...

Are there any factors which affect our behaviour in acting under such curcumstances...

Note...

I observed a child because bcoz they are very true at there heart.and dont make up things ...

Thanks for ur awnsers if u made a comments

must read ...#a daily step toward betterment# nojoto

5 Love