Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best realism Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best realism Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about depressive realism quotes, realism in poetry, magical realism short stories, art realism hate, art realism vs naturalism,

• 33 Followers
  • 105 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

brijesh mehta

🌺🌺 #Life #Future #realism #Escapism

read more
mute video

Chakradhar Lochan Sairoop

Self love is the Only existing form of unconditional love. #selflove #unconditionallove #love  #reality #realism #realist

मुंशी पवन कुमार साव "शत्यागाशि"

आज मैं आपकी महफ़िल में हूँ, कल जुदा हो जाना है।
कुछ बातें यादें बन जाएगी, वक़्त का यही नज़राना है।। #yaadein #realism #memmories

Asiya Shaikh

Even nature is lethal. Think about the faked person. If you want to grow, please be true. PC: travel_and_foodspoons #yqbaba #underneath #opensky #Abjure #Solemnly #realism #mine

read more
Underneath the open sky,
I solemnly want to abjure my life,
Nebulae are misty, hazy lie,
Visibility is to prevaricate even mine,
Cliffs are indubitably periwig of highs,
Disseminating baseless valor of mine,
Saplings are fecundating undoubtedly exhibition ripe,
Flowering the hypocritic goodness of mine,
Zephyr is allege tranquil hype,
Bewitching the guise vitality of mine,

Underneath the open sky,
I am beckoning realism of mine.

Even nature is lethal.
Think about the faked person. If you want to grow, please be true.
PC: travel_and_foodspoons
#yqbaba #underneath #opensky #abjure #solemnly #realism #mine

Omkar Ranveerkar

I don't believe in happily ever afters because for a long time I did believe in them, which didn't end happy. I beleive in good. I don't deny the bad. But, in the end, it is a gray area that swallows us. The gray ashes that we become, must symbolise the ability that makes us human. The tendency to err. All selfish priorities cannot be streamlined to suit the whole nature and human world as a homogeneous entity. They revolve around the best of the individual. At least, most of the time. I gue #yqbaba #tragedy #YourQuoteAndMine #realism #aboutme #Wiser #happilyeverafter #idontbelievein

read more
happily ever afters because for a long time I did believe in them, which didn't end happy.
I beleive in good. I don't deny the bad.
But, in the end, it is a gray area that swallows us. The gray ashes that we become, must symbolise the ability that makes us human. The tendency to err.

Rest in the caption below. I don't believe in happily ever afters because for a long time I did believe in them, which didn't end happy.
But, in the end, it is a gray area that swallows us. The gray ashes that we become, must symbolise the ability that makes us human. The tendency to err.
All selfish priorities cannot be streamlined to suit the whole nature and human world as a homogeneous entity. They revolve around the best of the individual. At least, most of the time.
I gue

Omkar Ranveerkar

I don't believe in happily ever afters because for a long time I did believe in them, which didn't end happy. I beleive in good. I don't deny the bad. But, in the end, it is a gray area that swallows us. The gray ashes that we become, must symbolise the ability that makes us human. The tendency to err. All selfish priorities cannot be streamlined to suit the whole nature and human world as a homogeneous entity. They revolve around the best of the individual. At least, most of the time. I gue #yqbaba #tragedy #YourQuoteAndMine #realism #aboutme #Wiser #happilyeverafter #idontbelievein

read more
happily ever afters because for a long time I did believe in them, which didn't end happy.

Rest in the caption below. I don't believe in happily ever afters because for a long time I did believe in them, which didn't end happy.
All selfish priorities cannot be streamlined to suit the whole nature and human world as a homogeneous entity. They revolve around the best of the individual. At least, most of the time.
I gue
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification