Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rejectionin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rejectionin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi shayari for rejection of love, quotes for rejection of love, quotes about rejection in love, quotes about rejection in love tagalog, rejection in love quotes,

• 30 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Bliss Rosetta

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #rejectionin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_feels #bliss_collabs Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Refusing a pure but scarred heart
She chose pretentious perfectness. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #rejectionin10words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_feels #bliss_collabs
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #rejectionin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My organs refused to process the food, I threw up. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #rejectionin10words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #rejectionin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I stuttered, I was laughed at, left alone and friendless Participate in this #rapidfire and define #rejectionin10words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
'No gifts please,' I took a bouquet, returned with it. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #rejectionin10words 

Chitra Iyer

read more
'Love jihad' they all said, and both the lovers fled. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #rejectionin10words 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Regret to inform you that your application cannot be considered Participate in this #rapidfire and define #rejectionin10words 

Khait Ul Abyaz

read more
Something that brings you high up, by putting down first Participate in this #rapidfire and define #rejectionin10words 

Gita Khanna

read more
She went and married an army officer on the rebound.. 
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #rejectionin10words 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
declining the past
accepting the present
preparing for the future Participate in this #rapidfire and define #rejectionin10words 

Anitha Elisha

#mykindarejectionquote #rapidfire #rejectionin10words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sometimes the best 
Where life keeps 
giving you a test
without any rest #mykindarejectionquote
#rapidfire #rejectionin10words 
#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events