Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best JustKidding Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best JustKidding Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about justkidding, i just fall in love with you, just i love u, we were just kids when we fell in love lyrics, you just get me,

• 42 Followers
  • 171 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweet Sour

#JustKidding

read more
I wish I could publish few of my
conversations with my near-dear ones.. 
Either they feel I don't have brain
or they seriously lack one. #justkidding

MSJ Quotes

Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #JustKidding #justkiddingphrase #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The best way of telling a truth nowadays, without offending someone..! Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #justkidding #justkiddingphrase #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #JustKidding #justkiddingphrase #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
PM spoke the truth today Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #justkidding #justkiddingphrase #YourQuoteAndMine

यशवंत कुमार

तुम फिर अब किस गली जा रही हो?
हो कर के  अच्छी - भली  जा रही हो!
कुछ दीवाने इस गली में भी हैं तुम्हारे,
देखती भी नहीं, और चली जा रही हो?

#teasing #justkidding #timepass #funnyquotes

rajat gupta

If Life make it Dark as Batman
Make it Bright as 
DeadPool #deadpool #yqbaba #yqtales #yq #batman #justkidding #love

Varadhan P M

read more

Get up, it's time to get ready, you have
A Presentation!
I have resigned my post!
Whaaaat?
Yes, 
Oh my god!
I too gave V R S !
WHAT the Hell!
I was just kidding yar
Ha ha I too was just kidding 🙂😅 Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #justkidding #justkiddingphrase #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification