tags

Best intimacy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best intimacy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 24 Followers
  • 75 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"इस गुलाबी ठंड में, सिने से तेरे सर को लगाकर, बस सुनती रहो मैं नाम अपना।"

इस गुलाबी ठंड में, सिने से तेरे सर को लगाकर, बस सुनती रहो मैं नाम अपना।

#RevealFeelings #Love #intimacy #romance #twolinear #shayri

27 Love

"Heart Beat increases when, you were more intimate with anyone other than me."

Heart Beat increases when, you were more intimate with anyone other than me.

#Heartbeat #dinakarreddy #Love #intimacy #nojotoenglish

23 Love

"Darling sketch me in your nude arts, Sculpt my sexiness in your erotic crafts... Love me boldly and fuck me hard... Our "love story" will embrace on bed not just on cards..."

Darling sketch me in your nude arts,
Sculpt my sexiness in your erotic crafts...
Love me boldly and fuck me hard...
Our "love story" will embrace on bed not just on cards...

#intimacy stories

19 Love
1 Share

#urdupoetry#urdushayri#rekhta#poojasachdeva#shayronkamaykhana#ManojMuntashir#Love#romance#intimacy#rain#ghazal#Couple#zindagigulzarhai

11 Love
1 Share

"A Walk to Remember It was a dawn time, an hour before the first ray of sunshine. Moon lit in the sky, spreading a gentle luminescence. Lamps lit in the houses, giving a feel of candle light. Atmosphere was serene, arousing the moments of intimacy. Me and my better half, together we went for a walk, nurturing each other hands in hands. Talking about romantic and passionate moments, A memories of our first date. A first Candle light dinner. A first passionate intimacy. A first adventurous travel together. About each other hobbies we enjoyed and nurtured together. It was truly a walk to remember, which enlightened our old lovable moments, from first day till that day in a craddle of nature. It was a blessing for both of us to be intune with nature, that day it was a walk to remember, a walk to remember for a lifetime."

A Walk to Remember

It was a dawn time, an hour before the first ray of sunshine.

Moon lit in the sky,  spreading a gentle luminescence.

Lamps lit in the houses, giving a feel of candle light.

Atmosphere was serene, arousing the moments of intimacy.

Me and my better half, together we went for a walk, nurturing each other hands in hands.

Talking about romantic and passionate moments,

A memories of our first date.
A first Candle light dinner.
A first passionate intimacy.
A first adventurous travel together.
About each other hobbies we enjoyed and nurtured together.

It was truly a walk to remember, which enlightened our old lovable moments, from first day till that day in a craddle of nature.

It was a blessing for both of us to be intune with nature, that day it was a walk to remember, a walk to remember for a lifetime.

12 Love
3 Share