tags

Best hear Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best hear Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hear the song, poem i hear thunder.

• 147 Followers
  • 769 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"you can listen my heaetbeats but still my heart can't beat for you you can hear my unspoken words but still I can't hear your proposal you can smell my presence everywhere but still I can't love your presence you can see me in your dreams but still you can't be a part of my dreams"

you can listen my heaetbeats but still my heart can't beat for you

you can hear my unspoken words but still I can't hear your proposal

you can smell my presence everywhere but still I can't  love your presence

you can see me in your dreams but still you can't be a part of my dreams

183 Love
6 Share

""

""Telling that you are busy is very easy when someone needs you... but it is very hard to hear busy when you need someone""

"Telling that you are busy is
very easy when someone needs you...
but it is very hard to hear busy  when
you need someone"

#Hard#hear#Busy#nojotoenglish

85 Love
1 Share

""

"If you can find the Moon blushing seeing the surging tides, you are in love.. If you can hear a music in the breeze and your hear flutters, you are in love. If you find yourself beautiful than before, You are in Love.. Love makes you feel alive once again like an uncorked bottle of Champagne.."

If you can find the Moon blushing 
seeing the surging tides, you are in love..
If you can hear a music in the breeze 
and your hear flutters, you are in love.
If you find yourself beautiful than before, 
You are in Love..
Love makes you feel alive once again 
like an uncorked bottle of Champagne..

And if you have to say something.. Be it #Love. ❤

76 Love
2 Share

""

"Rhythm hear to the rhythm of your heart, hear to the beat of your mind, And breath according to it."

Rhythm hear to the rhythm of your heart, 
hear to the beat of your mind, 
And breath according to it.

#rhythm

63 Love
3 Share

""

"A painter, A Writer, A Filmmaker are Mirror to the society, Talking about what society "needs" to hear, and not essentially "wants" to hear You were blessed with a gift to help human race understand issues like gender inequality, race, poverty, democracy & broden the horizon. It will make some uncomfortable, but if it improves 1 person also, its a win. Think & Do your responsibility as Artists. "

A painter, A Writer, A Filmmaker
are Mirror to the society, 

Talking about what society "needs" to hear, 
and not essentially "wants" to hear

You were blessed with a gift to help human race understand issues like gender inequality, race, poverty, democracy & broden the horizon. 

It will make some uncomfortable, but if it  improves 1 person also, its a win. 

Think & Do your responsibility as Artists.

58 Love