Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Inferior Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Inferior Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inferior meaning in hindi, inferior meaning in marathi, women being deprived of political rights and viewed as inferior to men is a clear manifestation of, inferior quotes, inferior quote,

• 10 Followers
  • 35 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunita Pathania

#DhakeHuye #Covered #insecurities #Deficiencies #sunitapathania #Inferior #cover #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish @gyanendra pandey poonam atrey Dil E Nadan Ravi vibhute Puja Udeshi Mili Saha Banarasi.. Sita Prasad Poonam Suyal Jonee Saini Kirti Pandey Anil Ray Bhavana kmishra Hardik Mahajan Lalit Saxena Maaahi.. Ashutosh Tripathi Adarsh S Kumar kk_jazbaat #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Kaushik Sinha

Share your thoughts .. it's open for collaboration. #Analysis #Explain #Inferior #Collab #philosophy life #yqbaba #yqdada

read more
Analysis is always inferior to Explanation 
Share your thoughts .. it's open for collaboration.

#analysis #explain #inferior #collab #philosophy #life #yqbaba #yqdada

अज्ञानी

What makes the two of you, friends, lovers or siblings, unique? #aboutme #twounique #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #equality #UNIQUE #Inferior #yqbaba

read more
EQUALITY
niether I am inferior to you
Nor you are inferior to me.
We are EQUAL What makes the two of you, friends, lovers or siblings, unique? #aboutme #twounique  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #equality #unique #inferior #yqbaba

Leveen bose

#Inferior #decide your #Destiny

read more
Feeling Inferior doesn't change 
You or Others or Your Circumstances!

Knowing, Who You Are?
Decides Your Destiny!!! #inferior #decide your #destiny

Amit Jotwani

Her role in his life,
a burma teak veneer,
covering an inferior plywood
like him.

The stabilizer
she was,
saddled with the reputation
of being purely cosmetic.  #life #roleplay #veneer #burmateak #inferior #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Rajat Agarwal (Melting Philosophy)

अपनी श्रेष्ठता का अधिक प्रदर्शन करने से आप घृणा और हीनता को प्राप्त होंगे । श्रेष्ठ व्यक्ति की श्रेष्ठता उसकी सादगी से झलकती है ।  #220 #rajat #rajatagrawal #melting_philosophy #simplicity #showoff #superior #inferior

miss shone

#demise #Inferior worstfearislosingyou🥀🤎 #erotica

read more
He lived in me
like the first few days
of summer; 
warm 
and new 
AND
infinitely possible !

©miss shone #demise #Inferior #worstfearislosingyou🥀🤎

kashish

You know speaking in hype for yourself isn't wrong till your intention is not to make the other person feel inferior! #sunrays #inferior #hype #intention #irade #feeling #feelings #speaking #bluff #bluffing

kashish

वो बडे बाकी सब छोटे हैं
ऐसी सोच रखा करते हैं 
सुना है अंधों के शहर में 
वो शीशा बेचा करते हैं। #Silent  #blind  #Inferior #Superior  #Thinking #Mirror

Juhi Saini

this is all about my inner feeling .

read more
Discrimination with woman from womb to tomb is well known,and we see ,observe and conversed about it but not to raise our voice against it .Since childhood women are taught to believe that they are inferior to men,they are taught to be polite and domestic sort of product.(Why society nd people compare women with product?)They are taught to sacrifice themselves because their mother or grandmother also learnt this and they said to their upcoming generation that they are weakened and modified part of this world or society so sacrifice has written in their destiny, to lead a better and respectable life.But i want to tell that women are not weak and inferior ..people's reflection are narrow. And if women are weak than why they always have to sacrifice?Inequality with women in all sector whether it is sector of education or of profession. Why men ever give a secondary position to women in society and to deny to give them ,of their basic rights? We are living in a independent country and It has been now 70 year and India got the independence from britishers but not to their orthodox thinking  ,and we are here in our nation enjoying freedom ,but do you think that really the each citizen of our nation enjoying freedom and living free life .I am not on with this because i have seen many incidents where girls are denied or restricted for proper education. Because if women would be educated that she never would follow orthodox and stereotype rule of the society/world.she will raise voice against discrimination, against harrassment etc.In our society, women are seen only slave,inferior or like a toy but society forgets that men and women both should be treated equal ,both are created by almighty. Society and people think that this is the law of nature that the female in point of strength is inferior to the male (we always blame society but we are society).But it is completely useless for me that men have right to command and women are under in obligation to obey ,or that men are fit for government and women unfit .According to me,a person either a man or woman should not faith in custom and the general sentiments. Woman could be the intellectual equal to man.
A woman borns to a man then why every woman is found in a state of bondage to some man ?why people subjugated women as the second class citizen?why women are wholly under the rule of men ,having no share at all in public concern, and each in private being under the legal obligation of obedience to the man with whom she has associated her destiny?
By :juhi saini  #NojotoQuote this is all about my inner feeling .
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification