Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcpuerile Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcpuerile Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Dear love, sometimes you fill my heart and at times break it into pieces. somedays you remind me to smile and breathe amidst those lyrics of life but sometimes you are nothing but just beats and someone shouting to make his voice audible. I wish to keep you in my heart and soul so that when some stranger tries to invade my territory, you warm or warn me, playing a soothing symphony to tell them that a mystery is peacefully residing in an unaltered abode. I hope, hope and just hope. You create, c #dearlove #lewrimo #postmandiaries #yqpostman #25days25letters #wcwordoftheday #kratisha #wcpuerile

read more
Dear love,
sometimes you fill my heart and at times break it into pieces.

/ Full Letter In Caption / Dear love,
sometimes you fill my heart and at times break it into pieces.
somedays you remind me to smile and breathe amidst those lyrics of life but sometimes you are nothing but just beats and someone shouting to make his voice audible.
I wish to keep you in my heart and soul so that when some stranger tries to invade my territory, you warm or warn me, playing a soothing symphony to tell them that a mystery is peacefully residing in an unaltered abode.
I hope, hope and just hope. You create, c

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification