Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bdaymonial Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bdaymonial Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bday poem for best friend with love, bday gift for love shayari, happy bday my love quotes, bday msg for love, bday images with name,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Dedicating a #testimonial to Em. ❤️ Dear Akanksha, You are one of the few writers on YQ who can lightly, smoothly pack a storm in a peaceful tiffin, and then wink for the reader to smile, leaving them speechless over the calm rills, circling to ripples of beauty forming before their eyes. The letters to mother, are my favourites from you (missed on some, will catch up soon). Happy birthday Em... balanced, fun, loving, and encompassing growth in writing from the start, very much living up to #bdaymonial

read more
       Dedicating a #testimonial to Em. ❤️

Dear Akanksha, 

You are one of the few writers on YQ who can lightly, smoothly pack a storm in a peaceful tiffin, and then wink for the reader to smile, leaving them speechless over the calm rills, circling to ripples of beauty forming before their eyes. The letters to mother, are my favourites from you (missed on some, will catch up soon). 

Happy birthday Em... balanced, fun, loving, and encompassing growth in writing from the start, very much living up to

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification